Big game hunting is ok

What's the best big game trophy

• Total voters
It's for cowards. Nothing impressive about shooting a trophy from a couple hundred yards away on a guided tour. Pussies gonna pussy I guess.

I dont like it one bit.

I understand hunting for food,or to help cut down overpopulation.

But shooting defenseless Lions and Rhinos for sport? Fuck right off.

If the argument for allowing people to kill endangered animals like lions and elephants and shit is they pay lot of money to do it then I got a better idea: Commercialize the act of anti-poaching.

Your hunting guides are the park rangers or whatever and you ride along with them kitted out and you get to shoot and kill the poachers. Make the cost similar and I'm sure the "most dangerous game" would be sell very well.
It wont work,the prey fights back in those situations.

It wont work,the prey fights back in those situations.

Isn't that their whole reasoning for hunting something like a lion which is dangerous? They definitely aren't doing it for the meat.

Why not take it a step further, even more thrill.

Isn't that their whole reasoning for hunting something like a lion which is dangerous? They definitely aren't doing it for the meat.

Why not take it a step further, even more thrill.
Man they got guns. That shit ain't fair.

I dont like it one bit.

I understand hunting for food,or to help cut down overpopulation.

But shooting defenseless Lions and Rhinos for sport? Fuck right off.
TS even named Gorillas...

Like what the hell man, i question everyone who can just kill an animal without feeling at least somewhat shitty about it, but if one is okay with and can just kill a great ape, that's legit sociopath territory, imo.

Back