Big fights to make for Bellator

Warmaster265

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
That havent yet been announced....
Rampage vs Tito
Brooks vs Thomson
Mcgreary vs Davis (i havent heard a date)
Minakov vs King Mo
Lashley vs Kharitonov
Ward vs Bradley
Straus vs Wiechal
Carvalho vs Halsey 2(idk who else deserves a shot....weak division)

That havent yet been announced....
Rampage vs Tito
Brooks vs Thomson
Mcgreary vs Davis (i havent heard a date)
Minakov vs King Mo
Lashley vs Kharitonov
Ward vs Bradley
Straus vs Wiechal
Carvalho vs Halsey 2(idk who else deserves a shot....weak division)
Rampage vs. Tito for sure

If Wandy gets signed then Wand/Tito 2, Wand/Rampage 4, Wand/Kimbo (would be amazing), Wand/Dada5k (even better).

Lashley for the HW title

Rampage for the LHW title

Brooks vs Bendo + Thomson vs Chandler in the same event

Davis vs King Mo if Davis gets the title

Rampage vs Tito of course

Lasley vs Kimbo/Dada winner

Daley for the WW title in UK

MVP for the WW title

What I'm thinking so far is....

Minakov vs Lashley. You can't deny Lashley the title shot now, Bellator is apparently close to settling the Minakov situation so this fight should be made, it's definitely tentpole material.

McGeary vs Rampage. More exciting and would do better ratings than McGeary vs Davis. Also tentpole material, with Rampage's tournament win, there's no reason they shouldn't do this fight.

Carvalho vs Melvin Manhoef or Brennan Ward. If you had to chose a contender for the MW title, chances are you're thinking of Manhoef, that's the only one at this point. According to Brennan Ward's Twitter, he's returning to MW. Wouldn't mind seeing him fight for the title as well.

Brooks vs Patricky Pitbull. Something tells me Bellator is going to pit Thomson against Chandler, Pitbull is the only other possible contender that I can think of, especially with Girtz being injured.

Straus vs Weichel or Yamauchi/Jenkins winner. Yes, I thought Straus vs Pitbull 3 was a very good fight, No, I don't want to see it for the 4th time.

For freakshow fights, I'd go with Kurt Angle vs Kimbo/Dada loser.

I think Brooks beats Henderson if/when they fight.

Wanderlei Silva vs. Doug Marshall
Chris Leben vs. Wanderlei 2
Chris Leben vs. Doug Marshall
Hendo vs. Brooks
Hendo vs. Chandler
Hendo vs. Daley
Hendo vs. Koscheck
KOSCHECK VS. LEBEN (Unsettled business from TUF 1)

Minakov vs Lashley
Kharitonov vs Lashley
Kongo vs Kimbo
Fedor vs Tito
Fedor vs Rampage
Rampage vs Tito
Rampage vs King Mo
Wand vs Tito 2
Wand vs King Mo
Linton vs Davis
Ward vs Newton
Ward vs Halsey
Halsey vs Carvalho 2
Ward vs Benson
Benson vs Daley
Page vs Lima
Koscheck vs Leben
Doug Marshall vs Leben
Thompson vs Benson 2
Benson vs Brooks
Thompson vs Chandler

I want to see Pat Curran vs Pitbull 3 as well

Emmanuel Sanchez vs Daniel Weichel
Bubba Jenkins vs Yamauchi
Joe Taimanglio vs anyone at 135, love that guy!
any combination of Warren/LC Davis/Galvao/Dudu
Held Chandler 2
Gonzalez vs Daley MMA rules this time
Leben vs anyone, but specifically Manhoef or Kendall Grove

What I'm thinking so far is....

Minakov vs Lashley. You can't deny Lashley the title shot now, Bellator is apparently close to settling the Minakov situation so this fight should be made, it's definitely tentpole material.

McGeary vs Rampage. More exciting and would do better ratings than McGeary vs Davis. Also tentpole material, with Rampage's tournament win, there's no reason they shouldn't do this fight.

Carvalho vs Melvin Manhoef or Brennan Ward. If you had to chose a contender for the MW title, chances are you're thinking of Manhoef, that's the only one at this point. According to Brennan Ward's Twitter, he's returning to MW. Wouldn't mind seeing him fight for the title as well.

Brooks vs Patricky Pitbull. Something tells me Bellator is going to pit Thomson against Chandler, Pitbull is the only other possible contender that I can think of, especially with Girtz being injured.

Straus vs Weichel or Yamauchi/Jenkins winner. Yes, I thought Straus vs Pitbull 3 was a very good fight, No, I don't want to see it for the 4th time.

For freakshow fights, I'd go with Kurt Angle vs Kimbo/Dada loser.

Ward is returning to MW? Did he say why? (other than the obvious thing that he will be the only contender at MW lol)

Straus/Weichl
Caldwell/Dantas
Brooks/Benson H
Liam/Davis
Kosh/ anybody

Back