Big Country vs The Black Beast

Dunno who wins but it'll be fun to watch.

Black Beast is one a roll winning two fights were he was the underdog, I think Black will put the lights out on Country, nobody was impressed with the snoozer Nelson put with Jared(an oponent who was already KTFO by BB).

Roy is dangerous and legit but I think the momentum is in Black Beast side and he have the tools to beat Roy,

War Black Beast!!

Cool, that is the fight I suggested a day ago at 3:10 and 8:10

Now put Nick Diaz at MW vs Bisping, or if Nick wants WW either Matt Brown or Cowboy Cerrone in a get revenge on your brother fight I will be very happy.

Black Beast is one a roll winning two fights were he was the underdog, I think Black will put the lights out on Country, nobody was impressed with the snoozer Nelson put with Jared(an oponent who was already KTFO by BB).

Roy is dangerous and legit but I think the momentum is in Black Beast side and he have the tools to beat Roy,

War Black Beast!!

i agree.

Lewis surprised me with the high kick he threw his last fight. it kind of went unnoticed because he threw the other guy down and swarmed so fast, but it was very fast and lewis used it to catch the guy off guard. Scary when a guy that size has those tools.

I like this better than the Browne fight, I hope it gets made.

Thats the fight to make. Nelson probably stops him but it would be entertaining no matter what. Maybe the Black Beast supplies an upset.

Don't think Black Beast has a chance here. Nelson's chin as good as they come, the Beast will be gassed 4 minutes in and eventually get caught.

Love the fight though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back