Big Country via 3rd rnd KO

You know, im starting to get pretty tired of roy... I swear hes like either first round 1 shot KO or he gasses and throws nothing for the rest of the fight... Just seen too many boring fights with him... Yes the KO's are nice, but i think him gassing and not doing anything for the rest of the fight is 2x worse.

I agree...one round fighter. Goes into punching bag mode if he doesn't get the ko

roy nelson looked like trash...........what a joke!!

I actually made a prediction that the Mir curse was null and void for this fight and that "the night belongs to Cormier" It's a little tl;dr, but the proof is here:

But I'm also drunk so I thought I'd go with my drunk gut.

DC is nowhere near the top of the heap at HW or LHW. Is striking is B-level, at best. And his transition game wasn't much better against Big Country -- the very opposite of an agile fighter.

Hype, that's it. Let him go down to LWH and get outworked by Jones and Gustaf.

He's #3 in the HW division. That is top of the heap. He's undefeated for a reason. LHW wouldn't be a challenge for him.

What's it like watching fights with your eyes closed?

No, its open, and its my opinion. DC looks a lot like Rashad Evans, with the jitter bang in and out busy style. We all know how well it served Rashad, and DC doesnt have the size of a Gus or JJ. I see a fight with DC going the same way as it went with Rashad.

Roy is a good Gate Keeper, along the lines of Mir. Nothing wrong with him, its just fat people want a fat guy to win, and at this level it wont vs the better fighters.

Back