Big Country via 3rd rnd KO

CannonsHeel

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Calling it right now. Big Country will then shave his beard like he did after he retired Cro Cop.

C'mon roy

Last edited:
not gonna happen but i respect your support

This fight is just ugly. There has been at least seven or eight instances so far heading into round three where both fighters were off-balancing, swinging awkwardly, etc. How about Cormier's awkward kick with about a minute left in R2? I felt like I was watching that gif of the two little kids spinning around kicking the air, pretending they're fighting.

I feel so ashamed. I just put my good name on the line and it didn't happen.

That being said JDS via 1st round KO.

Roy Nelson isn't the good. Idk why everyone doesn't realize this

TS isn't very bright. I wonder if he'll stick around after Cain proves him wrong again.

You know, im starting to get pretty tired of roy... I swear hes like either first round 1 shot KO or he gasses and throws nothing for the rest of the fight... Just seen too many boring fights with him... Yes the KO's are nice, but i think him gassing and not doing anything for the rest of the fight is 2x worse.

honestly theres nothing from DC that tells me he can beat JJ.

DC is nowhere near the top of the heap at HW or LHW. Is striking is B-level, at best. And his transition game wasn't much better against Big Country -- the very opposite of an agile fighter.

Hype, that's it. Let him go down to LWH and get outworked by Jones and Gustaf.

Boring fight! I don't enjoy watching DC fight.

Back