Big Country KO-GIF

Did he say he thought this was an easy fight? I just heard him say he thought it would come down to the best chin.

He did Nelson a favor taking this fight on short notice.

It's not a good idea for anyone to get into a battle of chins with Nelson.

I told my girlfriend when this fight started don;t expect meathead to make it past 2 minutes, when he started throwing head kicks and tieing up on the cage he actually gained some respect fromme. When he got to 3 min, well to me i was very surprised and now can't wait to see him fight someone his level. Also excited to see who Big Country is put to next.

I told my girlfriend when this fight started don;t expect meathead to make it past 2 minutes, when he started throwing head kicks and tieing up on the cage he actually gained some respect fromme. When he got to 3 min, well to me i was very surprised and now can't wait to see him fight someone his level. Also excited to see who Big Country is put to next.

Yeah, I still think Mitrione has a lot of talent and put in exciting fights in the division, maybe one day climb the ranks.

I can't quite figure out if you were overestimating Roy or underestimating Mitrione. Roy wasn't THAT big of a favorite.

Alternatively.. from mma-core:

knockouts_Roy_Nelson_Finishes_Matt_Mitrione_TUF_16_Finale.gif

PS. What's up with the guy just resting his head on his hand in the background? Maybe he's a judge or something but he looks bored as hell lol And that woman in the yellow jacket just holding her hand up..

The guy in the background resting looks like Bruce Buffer.

I have no idea why Matt decided to play rock em sock em robots with Nelson, he was doing fine with the kicks and clinch work.

I was more surprised by people picking Matt to win though, he hasn't shown the greatest sub game and he sure as hell wasn't going to KO Roy.

PS. What's up with the guy just resting his head on his hand in the background? Maybe he's a judge or something but he looks bored as hell lol And that woman in the yellow jacket just holding her hand up..

medium_keith_kizer_fires_back_at_joe_rogan_requests_for_honesty_regarding_ufc_large.jpg

Keith Kizer

I was glad to see Nelson throwing combos man that was vicious. I thought Matt was looking good would love to see him against Carwin if Carwin can come back healthy

PS. That Keith Kizer He prob was bored lol

The guy in the background resting looks like Bruce Buffer.

Back Ground People are always interesting, Kinda like video gamish. Like in the old street Figther Games they have animated background for the first time in the history of 2d Fighting.

Just like the Sonnen Silva II finish during the moment Silva went for the flythai Knee. One of the guys was gay shock while the other one was smiling like opium.

Is it just me or does Keith Kizer seem like the biggest self important douchebag possible?

I meant to say the same thing. He just seems like a terrible person. His job involves MMA fighting and he couldn't be less interested in it.

Back