Big Brother US Season 15 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something tells me Elissa isn't the only one with a famous BB aibling in the house. Judd looks a lot like Howie and there was talk on the feeds that Howard might be related to Danielle

Something tells me Elissa isn't the only one with a famous BB aibling in the house. Judd looks a lot like Howie and there was talk on the feeds that Howard might be related to Danielle

that actually makes some sense because Howard's favorite BB player on his profile was Jason. Jason was Danielle's partner in crime, but also a complete nobody in the grand scheme of things. I can't imagine him being someone's favorite player.

Judd does look like Howie too.

Why do they hate Elissa already?

that actually makes some sense because Howard's favorite BB player on his profile was Jason. Jason was Danielle's partner in crime, but also a complete nobody in the grand scheme of things. I can't imagine him being someone's favorite player.

Judd does look like Howie too.

Why do they hate Elissa already?

Apparently she's extremely bipolar and they all want her out.

Also an interesting tid bit from the streams

Kaitlyn and Jesse had a cat fight over Jeremy

Also an interesting tid bit from the streams

Kaitlyn and Jesse had a cat fight over Jeremy

i saw that they were talking shit behind each others back, but was there a confrontation?

Kaitlyn and Jeremy seem like the two most insufferable personalities from what i've seen on the stream so far.

i saw that they were talking shit behind each others back, but was there a confrontation?

Kaitlyn and Jeremy seem like the two most insufferable personalities from what i've seen on the stream so far.

Yeah thats what I read on twitter from @hamsterwatch

Current plan is to backdoor Elissa so it looks like you can win MVP and still get nominated/backdoored.

That's possible but I've heard that they typically give people seasons of the show to watch before they go in the house or while they're in sequester so maybe he just watched Big Brother 3 recently. Jason is also one of the few really religious people that wasn't a giant hypocrite on the show and since we found out that Howard's faith is really important to him in last night's episode that might be what drew him to Jason.

I heard a rumor that McCrae and Kaitlin know each other. They are both from Minnesota and apparently are friends on Facebook so it is definitely possible.

I might watch some of Big Brother After Dark tonight but for the most part I think I'm going to try to remain a purely TV viewer this season.

That's possible but I've heard that they typically give people seasons of the show to watch before they go in the house or while they're in sequester so maybe he just watched Big Brother 3 recently. Jason is also one of the few really religious people that wasn't a giant hypocrite on the show and since we found out that Howard's faith is really important to him in last night's episode that might be what drew him to Jason.

yeah but that doesnt tie in his rumored relation to danielle.

Thoughts on first episode.

The weird guy saying if he was gay, he would tear the one body builder guy apart was plain creepy.

Jessie is super self centered but insanely beautiful that I'd put up with it. The fact that she can't stop laughing when shes nervous is hilarious too. That is going to screw her game over.

I didn't like the three on the block idea at first because if there were two alliances, it gives a ton of control to the alliance in power. However, they were smart to make the third person on the block not in the HOH's power.

BB MVP is kinda lame. It makes me think of season one where a ton of strategy can get wrecked just cause of popularity. I know the producers already do that but hopefully they just leave this twist and don't fuck with the rest of the game like they have in past seasons (Rachel& Brendon ones..)

Just FYI
Pot roast is 2 words.

Switching interest from Jessie to Amanda due to her having a better personality and seems to be interested in actually winning.

Hopefully she figures a way to split the guy alliance or join part of it. Freaking Nick will be hated by me if he gets her out.

i havent been watching the streams since thursday. no idea whats going on, but here are my very general first impressions:

Jessie: probably not a fan of the show. seems more interested in getting male attention.
Natalie: same exact thing. shit personality. thinks even higher of her appearance than Jessie.
Gina Marie: came off annoying as shit, but actually might be the coolest chick. seems like everyone loves her.
Amanda: an obvious fan of the show. plays way too aggressively. kind of bossy.
Aaryn: pretty quiet. kind of a wildcard.
Elissa: doesn't have rachel's temperament, but seems to lack cunning.
Helen: seems like the most well-rounded to me. smart and social despite being older.
Candice: seems like she can see through BS easily, but might not be able to contain her sass.

Jeremy: a total goober. he'll be good in challenges but hes a complete, braggadocious meathead.
David: clearly not very bright, but might be holding back a little. Haven't seen much from him.
Howard: seems like a really good player. listens a lot more than he talks. seems pretty careful with his words.
Andy: probably a pretty smart guy, but this is a tough game for flamboyant gays.
Judd: creepy weirdo. just kind of wanders around the house without purpose.
Nick: seems like the crafty villainous type. might try to get too creative.
McCrae: seems like he'll be a more subtle, effective version of what Nick is going for.
Spencer: no clue really. seems reasonably smart and social. i have a feeling fitting in with the cool kids is something new to him and a bromance will be his downfall.

Aaryn has proven herself to be a psycho calling Andy a ********* and telling Helen to cook her some rice. She's also been racist towards Candice and Howard and got in a fight with Candice over Candice supposedly bending her hat and mocked her accent. I thought she would be the most down to earth girl on the show but that clearly isn't the case. I wonder if CBS will show this or Jeremy calling all the girls bitches.

I hope they vote out David this week. I can't stand that side of the house.

Aaryn has proven herself to be a psycho calling Andy a ********* and telling Helen to cook her some rice. She's also been racist towards Candice and Howard and got in a fight with Candice over Candice supposedly bending her hat and mocked her accent. I thought she would be the most down to earth girl on the show but that clearly isn't the case. I wonder if CBS will show this or Jeremy calling all the girls bitches.

I hope they vote out David this week. I can't stand that side of the house.

jesus. i heard her doing an impression of an asian nail salon lady, and while i thought it was dumb of her, it wasnt really over the line. it wasnt directed at helen

they showed Braden calling Lydia a beaner on season 11. just bleeped it out. chima was a nom and had big speech about his bigotry that i think they edited for the west coast audience. so i dunno.

i didnt see aaryn do any of that, but i definitely want to.

I am definitely team amanda for this season now. Av will follow.

And now I find out..

Amanda and McCrae may have screwed

Didn't see that coming at all.

amanda sucks. i dont think she'll last long. she's one of those people that "loves the game" and talks about how no one knows what they're doing.

the way she talks game is annoying as shit. basically lectures people.

amanda sucks. i dont think she'll last long. she's one of those people that "loves the game" and talks about how no one knows what they're doing.

the way she talks game is annoying as shit. basically lectures people.

However Flem, you are missing the point that she is hot and also is actually playing the game compared to these other chicks at this point.

What other woman in the house would you root for more?

However Flem, you are missing the point that she is hot and also is actually playing the game compared to these other chicks at this point.

What other woman in the house would you root for more?

gina marie and helen.

amanda is built like a brick shit house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back