Standings

Austin 1-1 HOH, 1 Pov, 1 Nom
Johny Mac 2 PoV, 1 BoB, 1, PoV, 7 Nom, 1 Buyback
Liz 2-1 HOH, 1 Pov, 1 BoB, 2 Nom
Steve 2-0 HOH, 2 PoV, 1 BoB, 4 Nom
Vanessa 3-0 HOH, 2 PoV, 1 Nom

Jury
Julia 1 PoV, 2 Nom
James 2-0 HOH, 2 PoV, 2 BoB, 5 Nom (Day 78)
Meg 1 BoB, 4 Nom (Day 78)
Johny Mac 2 PoV, 1 BoB, 1, PoV, 6 Nom (Day 71)
Becky 1-1 HOH, 1 BoB, 3 Nom (Day 64)
Jackie 0-1 HOH, 1 BoB, 3 Nom (Day 57)
Shelli 2-0 HOH, 2 Nom (Day 57)

Non-Jury
Clay 1 PoV, 2 Nom (Day 50)
Jason 0-1 HOH, 2 BoB, 4 Nom (Day 43)
Audrey 1 Nom (Day 36)
Jeff 1 Nom (Day 29)
Da'Vonne 1 Nom (Day 22)
Jace 1 Nom (Day 15)

*All Comps/Noms were given to Liz before both twins entered the house.

Week by Week Summary
James HOH>Jace evicted 12-1 (Backdoored)
Shelli HOH>Da'Vonne evicted 7-2*
Vanessa HOH> Jeff evicted 7-4 (Backdoored)
Shelli HOH>Audrey evicted 10-1** (Backdoored)
Vanessa HOH>Jason evicted 7-2 (Backdoored)
Battle of the Block ends/Twins both enter game
James HOH>Clay evicted 9-0
Becky HOH>Shelli evicted 8-0
Steve HOH>Jackie evicted 6-1
Liz HOH> Becky evicted 6-0
Austin HOH>Johny Mac evicted 5-0
Johny Mac returns
Vanessa HOH>Meg evicted 4-1
Liz HOH>James evicted 4-0
Steve HOH>Julia evicted 3-0

*Twist allowed a player (Da'Vonne) to exclude 3 players from voting (Jeff, Becky, and Jackie)
**Audrey received penalty vote for eating regular food as a have not

Alliance Summary by Week
Week 1
Still early but those far looks like:
Side 1- Clay, Meg, Audrey, Jason, James, Shelli
Side 2- Jace/Austin/Liz (they think James is with them when he's ratting them out)
Jace/Austin- Shell town/ Jacestin
Steve seems to hang out a lot with Vanessa and Da'Vonne

Week 2
Week%202_zpsnpw5fc59.png

Just realized a few weeks later looking at this that I called Meg, "Maggie." Hilarious.

Week 3
The sides are clearer now with groups instead of pairs formed
Side 1- Clay/Shelli/Austin/Vanessa/Liz
Side 2- James/Meg/Jason/Jeff/Jackie
Outsiders- Steve, Johny, Audrey and Becky

Steve works with Vanessa/Austin in a side alliance
Johny works with Clay/Shelli in a side alliance
Audrey is with Side 1 but they don't tell her everything (she doesn't know about Liz/Julia)
Becky most talks game with Jackie (and Jackie never talks game)

Week 4-5
Still same lines. Vanessa was a loose cannon her week as HOH and almost completely switched sides by going after the twins/Austin and making an alliance with Meg, Jason, James, Jackie.

Week 6
Power Alliance Sixth Sense is out of power. Side 2 (James, Meg, Jackie, Becky) are targeting Shelli/Clay to get at least one out and also work to drive a wedge between Clay/Shelli/Vanesa and Austin/Twins. James is going to try to get them to rat each other out. Austin/twins were told they have protection this week. Shelli thinks Austin must've made a deal and threw her/Clay under the bus.

Week 7
House has somewhat become three groups now that sixth sense is crumbling.

Previous Season Threads
Season 16 v1
Season 16 v2
Season 16 v3
Season 15 v1
Season 15 v2
Season 15 v3

Last edited:
Perfectly said. I enjoyed watching the guy that won last year roll over everyone. He was cool and seemed normal. Vanessa is brutal to watch. Even her face annoys me.

The others cave to her so easily. She'll list out like 100 demands and they all sit there and nod like dumb shits. Not sure how no one has taken a shot at her yet despite how very clear it is that she is playing harder and better than anyone. I also don't understand why no one but Vanessa can win a competition.

If Vanessa played last season, she would of been eliminated a long time ago! Only reason she got this far is because the other players are easily manipulated and fall for her crys each and every time! it's annoying

That was gold, I love watching the blindsides. Then he gets all bitter, telling her she can't win

hahaha! the look he gave Johnny Mac when Julie told the house guests that it was a tie...then he gets voted out by Vanessa. Now hope Vanessa gets voted out tomorrow

Was going to make the poll multiple choice. My bad

Did Steve say he meant to add another zero? As in 6000 and not 600?

pretty sure you still can. Just edit the poll, and start a new one.
Anyways, I really enjoyed last season and the Mcranda season (jessies fat juicy ass). I think they get better as they go. Wasn't a big fan of this season's BB Canada, but the first season was great television.

Last edited:
Time flies. I'll definitely be here contributing to the thread. BB Canada wraps up this week so have no shows on the go after that.

I've only seen two seasons, but 15 was pretty awesome. Never seen so much racism and fighting on a tv show, I think pretty much everyone from the cast got fired from their day-job after that.

hahaha! the look he gave Johnny Mac when Julie told the house guests that it was a tie...then he gets voted out by Vanessa. Now hope Vanessa gets voted out tomorrow

Liz's face was great too, total shock.

And gotta love Johnny Mac's comment to Liz as he hugs her, he says 'I'm a bad person, I know' totally straight-faced as Vanessa is bawling beside him, explaining why she voted him out. Just such a nice contrast in emotions

The highlight of my summer was seeing that stupid wench Amanda sent home...

I knew as soon as Austin went out the door Steve was going to win that HOH. He is going to play hard to get Vanessa out this week. As much as I think Vanessa deserves it the most, Steve easily can take that away by getting her out before the finale. It would be hilarious to see Johny Mac the deciding vote and send Vanessa packing.

I think it might be safe to say Liz goes to final three. I think Vanessa still wants Johny out. Her argument this week was people would take him over her so maybe with four left instead of five, her thinking has changed and she's thinking who she can beat rather than who will take her. Either way, Johny's record wouldn't actually be that bad if he manages to be the deciding vote on sending Vanessa out and all the ways he's managed to stop people from getting him out aside from.. well.. he getting out.

I'm a firm believer in not letting a buyback win this game. Johny is the closest I could support for it but he would really need to vote Vanessa out and then backstab Steve to truly deserve 1st. Problem is, Austin and Julia definitely vote for Liz and I doubt people like Shelli and Steve (if Johny backstabbed him) would vote for him. He has a nearly impossible path to 1st. Kinda annoying Liz has a decent shot cause of a sister and a boyfriend.

I've only seen two seasons, but 15 was pretty awesome. Never seen so much racism and fighting on a tv show, I think pretty much everyone from the cast got fired from their day-job after that.

Yeah, and as much as I disliked most of the cast, making passing comments on race, are pretty much a universal thing. they are constantly being recorded, and I don't believe any of them were truly racist. Record my every word for three months, and you'd get a lot worse. And better TV. I'd spend the majority of the day masturbating and not even trying to hide it.

Did Steve say he meant to add another zero? As in 6000 and not 600?

When he flipped the bored, I knew he was thinking to add another digit. Surprised he went that low but it made sense why after.

Yeah, and as much as I disliked most of the cast, making passing comments on race, are pretty much a universal thing. they are constantly being recorded, and I don't believe any of them were truly racist. Record my every word for three months, and you'd get a lot worse. And better TV. I'd spend the majority of the day masturbating and not even trying to hide it.

Haha, All-stars season had the jack shack for that. Such a small little spot just to jerk it but I guess it was the only spot where they could be sure there were no cameras

Liz's face was great too, total shock.

And gotta love Johnny Mac's comment to Liz as he hugs her, he says 'I'm a bad person, I know' totally straight-faced as Vanessa is bawling beside him, explaining why she voted him out. Just such a nice contrast in emotions

This week and the next two are the best cause you either definitely or have a chance of seeing a public vote. Austin was crushed and you just knew it was coming. Liz was stupid to think it wasn't

No doubt. The only person with morals on character on that show was Howard, and they voted him out on the 3rd or 4th week. I have big respect for someone who could keep their cool in that situation and not stoop to their level.

And it's time for the annual conspiracy theory I guess.

People are accusing the show of being rigged again, in Vanessa's favour. Apparently Vanessa has a show coming out called Poker Face, so conspiracy theorists are saying the show was rigged in order to give her air time and eventually use her success as a way to promote the new show.

From that same site

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/20...ers-fixed-game-to-promote-poker-face-tv-show/

I don't understand why people even buy into this each year when they are wrong each year. There definitely are seasons where they helped specific players. Rachel got Brendan as a buyback AND a pandora box twist that didn't allow her to get voted out. Production was more protecting the all-stars than specifically Rachel but it still was a load of shit.

I think since that season (13), they really have let things go. Season 14, they easily could've tried to avoid Janelle and Boogie leaving so early before jury. They did try to add an extra veto for Dan but he still lost that try. Seasons 15/16 they had completely new casts and little reason to protect anyone. Frankie got a BOB that was easy despite Caleb throwing it but I've noticed production has done that for others too just to make it somewhat competitive and interesting (not really to protect specifically).

This season, no one has been favored and it's a load of shit to think otherwise. Just a bunch of mindless people who actually don't follow whats going on and just scream "WHY'S EVERYONE JUST LISTENING TO VANESSA!". Maybe if they watched the feeds instead of yelling it in the feeds chat box, they'd fucking see why.

No doubt. The only person with morals on character on that show was Howard, and they voted him out on the 3rd or 4th week. I have big respect for someone who could keep their cool in that situation and not stoop to their level.

Morality is subjective. While some comments were over-the-top offensive towards specific house mates, I'm pretty sure if every breath you took was recorded for three months, you'd be caught saying some fucked up shit. Add to the fact that you're without TV, internet, or entertainment of any kind other than conversing with strangers, it seems highly likely we could all be construed as assholes.

Lol.

His interview with Julie was great. Dude really thought he had the game in the bag, and he was pretty close to right. The only problem is that he had several chances to take out the most dangerous person in the house and he never pulled the trigger. Sorry, bro.

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode, but at this point I feel like both guys are playing for second place. If Steve and John get to the finals, they better be sitting next to each other.

Last season was really great imo. The twist and cast were all spot on to make a good show. I'd say it's was the second best compared out of the last nine.

I don't understand why people even buy into this each year when they are wrong each year. There definitely are seasons where they helped specific players. Rachel got Brendan as a buyback AND a pandora box twist that didn't allow her to get voted out. Production was more protecting the all-stars than specifically Rachel but it still was a load of shit.

I think since that season (13), they really have let things go. Season 14, they easily could've tried to avoid Janelle and Boogie leaving so early before jury. They did try to add an extra veto for Dan but he still lost that try. Seasons 15/16 they had completely new casts and little reason to protect anyone. Frankie got a BOB that was easy despite Caleb throwing it but I've noticed production has done that for others too just to make it somewhat competitive and interesting (not really to protect specifically).

This season, no one has been favored and it's a load of shit to think otherwise. Just a bunch of mindless people who actually don't follow whats going on and just scream "WHY'S EVERYONE JUST LISTENING TO VANESSA!". Maybe if they watched the feeds instead of yelling it in the feeds chat box, they'd fucking see why.

i know in big brother canada they try to protect certain players. i think it was last season there were two girls that became best pals in the house, and it felt like it was them against everyone. but all these twists in the game would come up and they definitely benefited from them whenever their asses were about to get toasted.

Hopefully they bring Jessie back in the future. That ass. Id gladly huff her farts.

Lol @ my phone trying to correct Fart to Gary

I used to be okay with Vanessa, but now I can't stand her.

Otherwise, I don't really care who wins, just don't want Vanessa to win (although, she probably deserves it....unless CBS is really helping her).

I didn't really see Howard being higher in character. I think he had a very poor social game and that got him kicked out early. He never could explain himself to anyone. Also, he actually was going to be voted out earlier than the week he left. There was a week Amanda wanted him on the block and production pushed hard against it because the racism headlines were all through the news. It made Amanda super paranoid about what was going on in the house for awhile.

One of the best evictions ever. He didn't even have shoes on. Vanessa is in spot now like Dan a few seasons back and Russell from survivor found himself in twice. If she's sitting in the final two, she obviously played a better game than anyone, but the jurior will vote personally and give it to the other person.

Noms and POV winner....

Steve nominated JMac and Liz.

Vanessa won POV and will be the only vote tonight to evict either Johnny or Liz.

Steve apparently threw the veto, then afterwards regretted his decision. He was crying, upset that he couldn't save JMac. Now he's worried that Vanessa will evict John.

Guilty pleasure trap card activated

Last season is up there with the best. Derrick killed it. These cops are damn good at reality tv.

One of the best evictions ever. He didn't even have shoes on. Vanessa is in spot now like Dan a few seasons back and Russell from survivor found himself in twice. If she's sitting in the final two, she obviously played a better game than anyone, but the jurior will vote personally and give it to the other person.

That's gotta be a big brother first, evicted houseguest walking out barefoot

Someone posted this on another forum, titled "Austin responds to Vanessa after his eviction"

vfNXSZ2.gif

Last season was really great imo. The twist and cast were all spot on to make a good show. I'd say it's was the second best compared out of the last nine.

I agree that the last two seasons were GOAT. but Derek alone made me more invested emotionally.

We're both cops, with young daughters, and he seemed like a really cool guy, playing the best game of any reality show contestant since Boston Rob on Survivor

i know in big brother canada they try to protect certain players. i think it was last season there were two girls that became best pals in the house, and it felt like it was them against everyone. but all these twists in the game would come up and they definitely benefited from them whenever their asses were about to get toasted.

They setup those twists so that viewers voted on them and viewers tend to like the underdogs, thus Sarah and Britnee won the bonus powers. I wouldn't have had a problem with it if Britnee's power hadn't been so ridiculous (replacing both noms on eviction night).

Guilty pleasure trap card activated

Last season is up there with the best. Derrick killed it. These cops are damn good at reality tv.

My guilty pleasure is being a Raps fan. And cops are good at games like BB and survivor because they're natural conflict resolvers and many are trained in gathering information using body language, leading questions and word manipulation.

Tony from Survivor is the perfect example. He created conflict to better understand the castaways emotions. It put him Right in his element.

Noms and POV winner....

Steve nominated JMac and Liz.

Vanessa won POV and will be the only vote tonight to evict either Johnny or Liz.

Steve apparently threw the veto, then afterwards regretted his decision. He was crying, upset that he couldn't save JMac. Now he's worried that Vanessa will evict John.

OMG...

Well, John is gone then. Liz is perfect to bring to Final 3 because she's so terrible at everything, including Jury votes. Taking John would be stupid.

I don't know who has more estrogen, Vanessa or Steve. I can't watch this tonight knowing what's coming and see more fake crying... I'm going to just get updates on here or twitter.

Back