Big Brother 17 Season Premier June 24th

Having someone go through the entire casting process only to evict them on the first or second night is bullshit. I know someone has to go first but at least they usually have a week or two to actually play the game and try to save themselves. I don't think it adds anything to the game.

Having someone go through the entire casting process only to evict them on the first or second night is bullshit. I know someone has to go first but at least they usually have a week or two to actually play the game and try to save themselves. I don't think it adds anything to the game.

Yea, Jodi got fucked in season 14. If they didn't have a quick eviction night like that, I think she easily would've floated far into the game like Chef Joe did.

Big Brother 17 Cast Revealed: First Transgendered Player Recruited

106678_d0311b.jpg

Audrey Middleton
Hometown: Villa Rica, Georgia
Current City: Villa Rica, Georgia

106678_d0442b.jpg

Austin Matelson
Hometown: Woodland Hills, California
Current City: Woodland Hills, California

106678_d0618b.jpg

Becky Burgess
Hometown: Denver, Colorado
Current City: Denver, Colorado

106678_d0817b.jpg

Clay Honeycutt
Hometown: Dickinson, Texas
Current City: College Station, Texas

106678_d1720b.jpg

Da'Vonne Rogers
Hometown: Inglewood, California
Current City: Los Angeles

106678_d1861b.jpg

Jace Agolli
Hometown: Dunwoody, Georgia
Current City: Venice Beach

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brothe...-new-cast-of-big-brother-/86261/james-huling/

106678_d1450b.jpg

James Huling
Hometown: Sumter, South Carolina
Current City: Wichita Falls, Texas

106678_d1302b.jpg

Jason Roy
Hometown: Fall River, Massachusetts
Current City: Swansea, Massachusetts

106678_d0195b.jpg

John McGuire
Hometown: Scranton, Pennsylvania
Current City: Jefferson Township, Pennsylvania

106678_d1167b.jpg

Liz Nolan
Hometown: Miami
Current City: Miami

106678_d0034b.jpg

Meg Maley
Hometown: Collingswood, New Jersey
Current City: New York City

106678_d1006b.jpg

Shelli Poole
Hometown: Marietta, Georgia
Current City: Atlanta

They only showed 14 players and the season is nearly just as long as last year. Think we might see two All-Star coaches? There must be some type of twist to explain the lower numbers.

If they have two coaches, I'd want Dan v. Will obviously. I don't think they could get either to come back however so it might be fan favorites rather than all-time best players. Hard to think who it would be though since many players were couples and I don't see them doing Rachel without Brendon or Jordan without Jeff etc.

Dan v. Derrick would even be awesome.

Which one is teh tranny?
Audrey

I wish they didn't tell us and revealed it at the end of the season or when they got evicted. That would be hilarious.

Also, once they enter the house, Julie on the tv "Oh yea, and one of you is a transexual" and the tv turns off. It likely would kill any chance of a showmance unless Sherdog's OT got recruited.

Big Brother 17 Twist Revealed: ‘Big Brother Takeover’

Hopefully the guests are past winners. There are enough weeks to do all 16 winners

The twists had better be small tweaks. If there are things like coup d'etat and secret vetoes every week this season will suck. I'm also disappointed that the season is going to be 13 weeks again. I really feel like they would be better off keeping it to 10 weeks like they used to and packing more action into those 10 weeks. It's pretty hard to keep things interesting for that long.

Nice to see Vanessa. I'll be rooting for Her and the WWE NXT guy.

The twists had better be small tweaks. If there are things like coup d'etat and secret vetoes every week this season will suck. I'm also disappointed that the season is going to be 13 weeks again. I really feel like they would be better off keeping it to 10 weeks like they used to and packing more action into those 10 weeks. It's pretty hard to keep things interesting for that long.

Yea, kinda worries me it would be a way for production to manipulate the game on the fly however they want to. Who knows, it might be like sabatuer type stuff that is pointless and just takes up air time.

Nice to see Vanessa. I'll be rooting for Her and the WWE NXT guy.

Do you watch WWE? Has he been there for awhile? Do you think he would have fans watch the show cause he's on it?

I think it's pretty cool a poker player is on. They are thinking smarter now with casting after the success with Derrick. Funny thing is there is also a poker dealer in the house.

Do you watch WWE? Has he been there for awhile? Do you think he would have fans watch the show cause he's on it?

I think it's pretty cool a poker player is on. They are thinking smarter now with casting after the success with Derrick. Funny thing is there is also a poker dealer in the house.

Vanessa is pretty sharp. She studied game theory and was class valedictorian.

Actually I never saw the wrestler on TV. He was a developmental guy so he was never on RAW or Smackdown. He got one of the trainers fired for physical abuse. Not much of a career tbh.

Last time I watched this Bunky was ripping shit up and some guy was skipping like a boss.

John McGuire is either going to be hilarious for his awkwardness or completely annoying.

Damn, what's with all the uglies? Ugliest female cast in BB history.

I'm looking forward to seeing one of guys hook with the tranny. We might have the first murder/suicide in the BB house once he finds out. Julie Chen better keep her stupid mouth shut and not spoil the tranny surprise.

Back