Big Brother 17 Season Premier June 24th

14, 10, 11 are the only really good seasons since all stars.

8 was ok but it's when production really started manipulating the gameplay.

9 was pretty bad overall

12 and 16 had good casts, but were steamrolled by the winners.

13 was the worst.

15 I hated every single person they casted.

Anybody watching the BB Canada finale tonight?

Does anyone care?

Weak season IMO.

Any predictions?

I'll watch for sure.

This season had lots of twists, maybe it was their way of controlling the game to "guide" who they wanted towards the final.

Most of the twists were Canada's choice but can we really trust that that's the way Canada actually voted? The twist where Britnee and Sarah were designated Have-Nots but then it was actually a way for Canada to give them the right to the "super-power". The power of removing both nominees off the block and replacing them with whomever they wanted was crazy.

I enjoyed it for sure but just seemed like a way for production to sway the results to what they wanted.

I'll watch for sure.

This season had lots of twists, maybe it was their way of controlling the game to "guide" who they wanted towards the final.

Most of the twists were Canada's choice but can we really trust that that's the way Canada actually voted? The twist where Britnee and Sarah were designated Have-Nots but then it was actually a way for Canada to give them the right to the "super-power". The power of removing both nominees off the block and replacing them with whomever they wanted was crazy.

I enjoyed it for sure but just seemed like a way for production to sway the results to what they wanted.

I don't think the twists were about guiding any specific person to the end but rather BB Canada knowing that viewers tend to favour the underdogs so they put the Coup D'Etat twist at a critical point where it allowed the underdogs to flip the house. As much as I think that the power was too much, it probably made the season more interesting because without that twist Britnee would have gone home and then Sarah would have been on her own with the Diaper alliance in control.

9 was pretty bad overall

13 was the worst.

You didn't like 13? That was when Dan made that long speech about how he hated Danielle, right? That shit was awesome. Boogie getting voted off early sucked though.

You didn't like 13? That was when Dan made that long speech about how he hated Danielle, right? That shit was awesome. Boogie getting voted off early sucked though.

That was 14, one of my favorite seasons.

13 was when Rachel won.

Compared to this years crappy over manipulated season of BB canada they were all great

Season 14 had the best gameplay and was the most entertaining from start to finish

Season 8 just had too much production manipulation but was entertaining

Season 6 was good as the first season with live feeds...

Watched the BBCan finale, went as expected. I don't think Godfrey stood a chance against either of the women so didn't really matter who he took to the end

Heard CBS is screwing the Canadian fans over this year as live feeds won't be available to us. That sucks, I love the live feeds, usually put it on in the background as I do my stuff during the day

My love for this show has wanned since season 14 ended. No Showtime after dark really took away a big part of the enjoyment. I don't have whatever channel AD is on now.

Get the feeds man. It's worth every penny.

9 was pretty bad overall

13 was the worst.

13 easily is the worst for me too. The night Brendan came back I stopped watching that bullshit. It already was stacked completely against the new players and they get one All-Star out and bring him back immediately after. It must've been the biggest bitch slap to the new players that they needed to play in the background if they were going to stay around. I came back right at the end to see Rachel with ditsy blonde in the finale. Kinda wish I watched the middle just to see what happened with Jeff/Jordan's riff with Rachel/Brendon.

Rachel was an unbearable bitch. I understand she got crazy ratings for CBS but I can't handle when they purposely drop a polarizing player like that. In the Brigade season, I was fine with her but 13 was just complete bullshit.

I think after 13, they really tried to be way more hands off with changing the game for a players benefit. They did it a lot with Evil Dick and Rachel in 13 but I think the blowback from 13 made them realize they needed to stop.

Oh. that bitch was annoying, but the brigade was hilarious.

Brigade was 12. Really wish Matt wasn't a pussy and used the DPOV on a Brigade member. The whole season would've been chaos at that point but he bitched out and went home the way he knew he would if he didn't backstab them.

Get the feeds man. It's worth every penny.

13 easily is the worst for me too. The night Brendan came back I stopped watching that bullshit. It already was stacked completely against the new players and they get one All-Star out and bring him back immediately after. It must've been the biggest bitch slap to the new players that they needed to play in the background if they were going to stay around. I came back right at the end to see Rachel with ditsy blonde in the finale. Kinda wish I watched the middle just to see what happened with Jeff/Jordan's riff with Rachel/Brendon.

Rachel was an unbearable bitch. I understand she got crazy ratings for CBS but I can't handle when they purposely drop a polarizing player like that. In the Brigade season, I was fine with her but 13 was just complete bullshit.

I think after 13, they really tried to be way more hands off with changing the game for a players benefit. They did it a lot with Evil Dick and Rachel in 13 but I think the blowback from 13 made them realize they needed to stop.

Well, they did all that shit for Jordan. They can only manipulate the game so much, and Rachel got all the benefit, but Jeff and Jordan pulled the ratings.

14 they tried to save Dan with that double pov week and Jen City ended up winning one of them, lol. Dan saved himself anyway because he's awesome, but they were definitely trying to sway the game.

The MVP thing was set up to keep Rachel's sister in the game as long as possible. That was 15.

Can't remember if they tried to handicap anything for Donny last year, but eventually it just became about how brilliant Derrick was paying, so they definitely stopped fucking with things for the second half.

Well, they did all that shit for Jordan. They can only manipulate the game so much, and Rachel got all the benefit, but Jeff and Jordan pulled the ratings.

14 they tried to save Dan with that double pov week and Jen City ended up winning one of them, lol. Dan saved himself anyway because he's awesome, but they were definitely trying to sway the game.

The MVP thing was set up to keep Rachel's sister in the game as long as possible. That was 15.

Can't remember if they tried to handicap anything for Donny last year, but eventually it just became about how brilliant Derrick was paying, so they definitely stopped fucking with things for the second half.

14 wasn't bad cause as you said, Dan didn't win and he also got out of it via being Dan. I didn't mind that comp either because everyone was competing. The Brendan buyback thing was so stupid because they made it the highest votes vs. that dumb gay guy. The two populars newbies votes got split and Brendon won.

The MVP thing was a great idea for a twist but yea, Elissa ruined it. The thing is though that she sucked so much as a player, it didn't ruin the game since people used her as a tool to control the twist. Amanda controlled Helen to control Elissa.

Donny wasn't really protected at all because a lot of the cast was likeable so they could afford to lose him. I think America's Team helped him last longer but it wasn't like they were protecting him. Derrick and Frankie just had more reason to keep him around. You could also tell they didn't like working with him and were looking for a good PR moment to justify why they wouldn't keep using him. He said something about him playing for himself. BB didn't even play the whole quote which would've made it far mroe incriminating but it worked anyways.

Dan's first season was pretty amazing considering he was targeted week 1. I don't remember the guy that went home, but the both of them started playing hard quick and they got busted. It also had Jerry the old man. They haven't had old people lately.

Dan's first season was pretty amazing considering he was targeted week 1. I don't remember the guy that went home, but the both of them started playing hard quick and they got busted. It also had Jerry the old man. They haven't had old people lately.

Yea, Nick played like him in S15 and also got wrecked. They should bring both those guys back.

I wonder when we'll get another all-stars season. They have a pretty decent pool of players now

Do we know what date the cast will be revealed yet?

Do we know what date the cast will be revealed yet?

Apparently the reveal will be next Tuesday, on the 16th. Haven't heard if it's all new cast or some returning players yet

Back