Big Ben Rothwell looking like a true gangster...RESPECT

He had the fight he wanted in Werdum, but he was too gangster in training and got hurt

I wish they would have given him Browne, but it will be fun watching Black Beast brazzers Browne instead

Oh lol Travis is average/medium skill wise and is lucky he is a giant man with good athleticism BUT he has enough to take out Beast that dude is o_O.

True Gangsters Wear Dragons.

Valentina crossing her arms and trying to play it cool, but in reality her ovaries are about to explode at Rothwell

CzVH7y_W8AEvdcj.jpg:large

Thats not actually a dragon its a lion rampant, the banner of scottish kings since 1200AD

Big Ben seems like a fun goof sometimes he gets really silly but hey you take the good and the bad.

They all look like shit for some reason lol.

Ill-fitting clothing, and they all look tired as fuck.

Visiting military bases to give a little back to those who serve to protect our freedom will do that to a mofo I guess.

True Gangsters Wear Dragons.

Valentina crossing her arms and trying to play it cool, but in reality her ovaries are about to explode at Rothwell

CzVH7y_W8AEvdcj.jpg:large
Looking like a grown up Cartman

Big Ben looking like the guy saying, "c'mon! It's not that old out!!" when it's literally like 22 degrees and he's trying to be tough in a t shirt in the winter.

Did... Did he not take the size sticker off before wearing that?

Big Ben is a freak of nature.

I know he got KO'd by Arlovski but sometimes he seems invincible on that cage.

Like no matter how hard you hit him he's just gonna be there staring at you.

Back