Big Ben and Gonzaga matchup intriguing..

I think Rothwell takes it but I wouldn't be surprised if Gonzaga pulled it off. I hope Gonzaga fights Kongo after this though.

Gonzaga seems like a really nice, fun loving dude. I hope he wins but sometimes he doesn't fight smart. Also no head kick gif yet?

Last edited:
ManBearPig! Also, does anyone remember how before the Mark Hunt fight, Rothwell said that he's wiping the slate clean and should be considered an 0-0 fighter? So he's 1-1 now.

I mean, his real UFC record is 2-2, so its not too different

Gonzaga seems like a really nice, fun loving dude. I hope he wins be sometimes he doesnt fight smart. Also no head kick gif yet?

There you go buddy:

gonzagaKickcrocop.gif

And, for good measure:

brendan-schaub-vs-ben-rothwell-captures-soul.gif

I'm taking Rothwell. Gonzaga is a spent force and Rothwell looked rejuvenated against Schaub.

ROthwell has had a bad camp and is recovering from an injury...

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...-by-brazilians

"It's been an extremely hard road, a hard training camp for me," he told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com). "There have been some obstacles to test me, to say the least. It's been a test, both mentally and physically. But here I am. I'm going to fight Saturday, and I made it through these trials. And that's it. I made it here, and I'm standing here with you."

I don't want to get into details, but it's been both (physical and personal problems)," he said. "I'm recovering from the injury, things with my body. I've had other things going on. I have some coaches here helping me, but my main two coaches weren't able to make it with me out here, so I've just had some hard things to deal with.

One man has heart for days and an iron jaw. The other has a tendency to fold when things aren't going his way, and a suspect chin. I think Rothwell will take this fight.

It's frustrating watching Gonzaga fight. The man has all of the tools, but he just can't seem to put it together.

I'm hoping Gonzaga wins, but I think Rothwell uses his size to win a decision.

not a bad matchup but doesnt sound that exciting either

Back