Big bang theory jumped the shark

It started to suck when Amy Farrah Fowler became a permanent character. I just don't find her funny. It's like they inserted one of those annoying female comedians into the show who tell nothing but jokes about tampons and their periods.

im glad i havent watched a single episode of this show.

When was this show good?

Never.

The only people who like it are recent immigrants (Indians and Asians) because they get brainwashed into thinking this is how Americans live.

Well unfortunately for all those who hate it, they just signed on for 3, count 'em 3, more seasons. I certainly don't hate the show and find some of the characters likable, i agree with those who hate Penny. She is just too fucking stupid and annoying. In the past, I've actually found that whether or not people liked the show hinged on whether or not they hated Sheldon. He seemed to be the catalyst for all the hate, especially at the beginning. The crazy thing is that the show is actually getting more popular ratings-wise. I'll watch it if I see its on, but its not one of my go-to shows.

Hah. I think raj is the only one that has humor that isn't predictable. The dog love shit and him being a bitch, doesn't really bother me nor does it make me laugh. He's my favorite character tho.

As far as the show goes, it's the same really. They made some shit permanent decisions like Howard getting married, Sheldon getting a girlfriend, Leonard staying with penny.

Howard's wife had better show her tits at some point. Oh and her voice sucks.

Agree..

Her character is a dumb, white trash, selfish bitch....

Leonard although a geek is completely out of her league.

Yep. Plus she only asked him to marry her because she realized her career was failing and she was out of options and he was a stable income so she obviously really cares about him. I was begging for him to tell her to fuck off but I knew that wouldn't happen.

I read the first page, I'm not real sure Sherdog knows what "jumping the shark" actually is.

Kind of agree with OP. But for how long can you whistle the same tune?

All respect to breaking bad for following through a story line, I would be cringing to see Walter finding new ways to call Jessie.

People like to bitch about everything man, thats all... show still fun to watch in my opinion

People like to bitch about everything man, thats all... show still fun to watch in my opinion

Agreed. The show isn't as funny as it used to be (it's hard to keep being funny) but I still enjoy it.

This is just bullshit complaining again that we see all the time about every and any show that goes on past a certain point.

I mean, you're going to be hard pressed to find a show that's gone on past 6-7 years that people didn't start to turn on in some way. It's just how shows are when they've been on for a long period of time and them having to keep up with the world that's changing around them. Either they push it farther and they polarize those that enjoyed what they'd already seen (i.e., Family Guy). Or, they stay true to what's worked in the past and won't stay ahead of the curve anymore (i.e., The Simpsons). 99% of all TV shows end up this way and TBBT is NO exception and shouldn't be isolated.

The first time I tuned in, it made want to turn off the tv within 2 minutes. The characters literally evoked aggressive emotions in me.

As time passed, I kind of got comfortable with the whole premise and can watch it a bit from time to time.

It's ok in small doses. It's just the jokes are mostly obvious, and the characters are mostly copy/paste stereotypes; Sheldon is the only original character and really the only reason the show was ever relevant IMO. His gf is just the fem version of him. However, if it's your cup of tea, more power to you. It's just not for all us.

Bit of a weaksauce show imo

I think it appeals to people who are always attempting to sound intelligent

at a certain point storylines run their course and so do character progressions. stories end. but, tv shows will go on if they are still successful. so now you're gonna get more filler comedy and less story.

such is life

now if you want to see a show actively shitting on itself, watch a new episode of the boondocks

Back