Big bang theory jumped the shark

The novelty on this one ran out halfway through the first season

People actually watch this show for the characters?

LOL that's how I feel looking back on it and how I view most my friends that are into that stuff. As I grew into my 20's I started going to the gym, doing MMA, and working on cars and basically realized I wasted a ton of time on that nerd stuff as a kid and teenager.

That's pretty sad, tbh.

I never understood how anyone could think this show along with Two and a Half men, we're ever funny to begin with.

Yeah, I still own all my comics, still have all my card game cards, and stuff. I just wish I had done more out door/active stuff and spent less on card games. My best friend even got me back into card games last year (but I won't spend any money on it, and have lost interest again after realizing that I hated "nerds" and they were why I stopped in the first place).

A couple of summers before high school we had this huge supersoaker battle (anyway to get water on people actually). It started small with just like 7 of us.
But then other kids saw us playing, then they'd run home and get their supersoaker.... and they'd bring friends. At the peak there were probably 30-40 nutty kids running all over this neighborhood of ours. You had lunatics commandeering water houses from random folks homes, hiding in backyards waiting for other ne'er-do-wells to make the mistake of running in that backyard.

Now I'd probably be one of those crotchety old capybaras chasing the kids out of their yards.

But it was fun at the time.

I actually didn't think the show was that bad before Howard got married. Prime Howard before marriage was funny as hell. I know they wanted to please all the girls that watch the show by adding love and marriage bullshit but why Howard? Keep him the way he was. The show was watchable that bullshit.

The only way they could make up for it would be if they showed bernette's huge tits Game of Thrones style.

I Watch it for the Plots

ibr7cQTzYQgSXM.gif

@KONG-D'SNT-TAP

Quit avoiding the question. When was this piece of shit ever good to start with?

LOL, I posted already that the show was good in the earlier seasons and there are a lot of episodes that are very funny..

I even made the point of using the episode in which Howard gets his junk caught in NASA robots hand..

The two blondes are the only reason to ever have this show on your TV. But at that point, you could just "adult entertainment".

Jumped the shark after season 4.

Edit: But it was a one man, two tits* show right from the start.

Neither of them are Bernadette's.

Last edited:
The only way they could make up for it would be if they showed bernette's huge tits Game of Thrones style.

I bet Kaley Cucoco has it in her contract that they have dress the other girls as awful as possible and that's why Bernadette is always bundled up in sweaters. Penny would have no redeeming qualities if she wasn't presented as the hottest one.

she is just a middle of the road looking girl in nighty..

Penny really isn't that special, there are better looking girls walking around most college campuses.

Lol typical internet response to hot chicks

Lol typical internet response to hot chicks

Shes cute, not hot...

and id bang her but she isn't the nest thing since sliced bread like so many make her out to be...

Like I said, most major college campuses have girls walking around who blow her out of the water.

I bet Kaley Cucoco has it in her contract that they have dress the other girls as awful as possible and that's why Bernadette is always bundled up in sweaters. Penny would have no redeeming qualities if she wasn't presented as the hottest one.

Agree..

Her character is a dumb, white trash, selfish bitch....

Leonard although a geek is completely out of her league.

Back