1. Where did your likes go? Please Read This Thread »

"Big Baby" Miller fails another PEDS test. Out of Forrest fight.

Discussion in 'Boxing Discussion' started by sweetviolenturg, Jun 27, 2020.

1. blaseblah Steel Belt

What was Ruiz ranked?

2. Athenry04 Black Belt

Legit valid point, I considered you meant going forward from now. However I struggle to see any version of AJ losing to Miller, but shit, stranger things have happened.

3. Kovalev's "Man Bag" I don't do titles

As a contender Ruiz was ranked similarly at one point (bottom top 10) to Miller around the time he fought and arguably beat Joseph Parker in his own backyard but didn't get the nod. Aside from the rankings Ruiz has beaten a couple titleholders, a few if Parker is counted since the result was controversial. As far as titlists Miller has only beaten a well past prime undersized 41 year old Adamek a couple years ago. It should also be pointed out that Miller isn't as talented as Ruiz.

4. NortheastPhilly Orange Belt

He definitely convinced himself he needs peds, the fact he brought it up during his press conference for the Joshua fight , shows how delusional he is. Someone like him should be avoiding that topic at all cost but he convinced himself that everyone does it.

seau45 and MMALOPEZ like this.
  5. NortheastPhilly Orange Belt

What a great fight! One was the legend, one become the legend with EPO and stuff like that.