"Big Baby" Miller fails another PEDS test. Out of Forrest fight.

giphy.gif

dude , he has been cheating most of his career ..... once you get to the top level ......they test,test and test.

Two fights in a row scrapped for ped’s, dude better find a job asap if he’s got a family to feed.

It looks like on boxrec that Filip Hrgovic is the replacement for Miller, I hear a lot of hype surrounding Filip so I’ll watch.

So we have these PED users. And they keep testing positive. But really the problem is too much testing is making the PED problem look bad. When you do testing to that extent, you're going to find more people. You're going to find more cases. So I say slow the testing down, please.

It looks like on boxrec that Filip Hrgovic is the replacement for Miller, I hear a lot of hype surrounding Filip so I’ll watch.

I'd love it if boxrec's info is right as opposed to boxingscene's who are saying that Miller's replacement is Carlos Takam. I'd much rather get another look at Hrgovic that watch Takam fight.

The thing is, a long term suspension is well deserved, but on the other hand I really want to see him get his ass kicked.

The thing is, a long term suspension is well deserved, but on the other hand I really want to see him get his ass kicked.

If he ever manages to get in a ring in a non-juiced state, your wish shall be granted.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Username Required LMAO
Back