Biebs, the GOAT, hooked up with Adriana Lima

Went to the hairdresser today, told her the news, she told me to fuck off with that stupid celebrity shit.

I'm wearing my tin-foil hat but could Elliot Rodger be Det_kimble?

community-troy-o.gif

I think Jeter is the undisputed GOAT when it comes to world class quality poon.

A prime Wilmer Valderrama certainly gave him a run for his money, and there are creative types out there like John Mayer, but in terms of career achievements...yeah, Jeter is king.

John Mayer easily beats this guy on quality tail. Shit, Affleck has gotten better tail.

A prime Wilmer Valderrama certainly gave him a run for his money, and there are creative types out there like John Mayer, but in terms of career achievements...yeah, Jeter is king.

I'd say Jeter has the crown.

This. Jeter runs through hot chicks like there's no tomorrow and he conducts his business like a gentleman. True GOAT.

Last edited:
Have to give it to Jeter. Guy pretty much ran a gauntlet of high class quality poon in NYC, and Florida where he hangs his hat. Guaranteed much hotter chicks than what the media puts on tv. This in addition to his well known celebrity conquest.

Jeter's hoes gets gift baskets when he breaks up with them...think about that

you she's got a very "why so serious?" look going in those pics.

wow she drops in my book. I mean good on the kid but I thought she'd take home a man, I guess she wanted to experiment a little? after all she allegedly was a virgin until marriage or something like that. anyways the sex must of been a little awkward she is like 5 inches taller than him

Maybe the biebs is backing the heat?

Lotsa talk about Jeter, but Clooney deserves an honorable mention.

Oh, and where the hell is Kimble? Did he kill himself when he read the thread title?

She was a virgin until she met her first husband which is amazing in her line of work. You would think she had to suck a few dicks to get where she is.

ummm, she can suck all the d she wants and still be a virgin. Knew a girl that gave head and did anal but proclaimed that she was a virgin and was waiting for marriage.

Still waiting for Kimble to comment on the matter.

He either wont believe its true or will be in such denial that his feelings towards the subject will be the same either way.

How can Kimble not believe when there are pictures of them together? There is nothing, not to believe as there is no information suggesting they f*cked, just that they met and hung out. :: Shock ::

It is only tards who assume that any time two celebrities meet that it equals them having sex and that is a position to be 'believed' or not.

I mean there is no information whatsoever suggesting that they f*cked or that they were missing for hours unaccounted for or any of the things that would lead one to suggest that. all we have is that they met and hung out.

Back