Biebs, the GOAT, hooked up with Adriana Lima

Lima probably thought of it as experimenting with a lesbian

Lima is a notorious prude. This didn't happen.

The rustling, tho. I feel like I'm in a forest at midday, with a gentle breeze sifting through the leaves. Thread of The Year candidate, imo.

Probably not true, remember that video of the Brazilian hooker leaving his room.

Lima is a notorious prude. This didn't happen.

Wasn't she a virgin until marriage? Maybe now that she's divorced and has Swaenpoel breathing down her neck for the top spot at VS she's rebelling and getting everything out of her system before the window closes.

Let's be honest, Bieber got played by Selena Gomez...you really think he landed Lima?

I'm not even worried about Biebs hooking up with that goddess, more than the fact that he's out rock - starring rock stars. Step your game up, guys.

I still have zero doubts he's gay. It's all a ruse. You'll see.

I'll epic bump this thread in 10 years.

Probably not true, remember that video of the Brazilian hooker leaving his room.

I don't know anything about that story except the initial media buzz, but if it was disproven, do you really think one of the richest and most famous people in the world, with his team of security, lawyers, and marketing experts would not be able to make a story like that go away?

I would break my dick off in Adriana Lima if i could. I really thought the Biebs was queer but i cant hate on this dude gunning for her. He was the worst Canadians after Drake but now i would fist bump him if he walked by me.

i still think he and Milley Cyrus are the same person.

Would that make Lima bi now?

wheres det kimble....he will resolve using memes, gifs, pics, ect

tumblr_m93dy31ow91rsvwcd.gif

He probably got beckoned for clean-up duty:icon_chee

Last edited by a moderator:
article-0-1E0B618D00000578-357_634x629.jpg

article-0-1E07709F00000578-648_634x747.jpg

He apparently pursued her hard.

She must have been kneeling in the first photo because she is at least a foot taller than he is (going by the second photo)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back