Economy Biden's tax plan doesn't change anything for those under 400K

mcconnell-12319.jpg
mcconnell-4-507x381.jpg

A republican held senate will never let that pass. It's a pipe dream like the wall.
And wealthy politicians on both sides will be happy that it doesn’t pass. Politicians care about money and power. Period.

So, no surprises for the working class in all of Biden's tax plan eh?

So you think someon who makes 400k. Should give half of their salary to the government?
Why should successful people be punished by having to part with half of their earnings.

Talk about a way to absolutely crush business and inovation and really crushed your drive when you do succeed. That somehow you making 400k a year. Should give away half of all of your time and energy.

you would have to be really spiteful and entitled
To get behind this.

not a smidge of stubble on that man. men who can't grow facial hair should be thrown out of office

well what men used to do is shave everyday. And facial stubble was looked upon as being lazy. And unkempt. Especially his generation. And generally 70+ year olds are t peaking with testosterone.
But I kind of agree with you.

So you think someon who makes 400k. Should give half of their salary to the government?
Why should successful people be punished by having to part with half of their earnings.

Talk about a way to absolutely crush business and inovation and really crushed your drive when you do succeed. That somehow you making 400k a year. Should give away half of all of your time and energy.

To get behind this.
Just 28% - like I do.

Him, Graham, Pelosi and Schumer are everything wrong with politics in America. Both sides should agree on this and do something about getting these people out of office. If the impeachment and the confirmation of Barrett aren't enough for people to realize that both parties are full of shit, I don't have much hope for it happening tho

To get behind this.
Seems like this will be bad for small business to me.

To get behind this.

Would rather be left with 400,000 minus 28 percent or 40,000 minus 28 percent? Who is effected more?

It’s misleading saying he won’t increase tax when he is making substantial changes to stuff like 401(k) contributions. That raises taxes on tons of people saving for retirement.

Would rather be left with 400,000 minus 28 percent or 40,000 minus 28 percent? Who is effected more?

so the 28% will be the tax and not include
All other taxes small business have to pay? Or is it all of the other taxes that include
Having a small business and your taxes go up

Yep, it doesn’t change a thing at all because the wealthy and corporations are going to eat those increased taxes. They will not pass those costs down to the consumers and poor folks.

This is a weird way of looking at it. If the corporations raise their prices there is no guarantee people will continue to buy whatever product they are selling. Your acting like every single corporation out there can simply raise their prices and people will pay it no matter what because we are forced to.

so the 28% will be the tax and not include
All other taxes small business have to pay? Or is it all of the other taxes that include
Having a small business and your taxes go up

It's a tax on income after business expenses. I work for a small construction company, workmen comp, liability, pay roll tax, it's all figured into the bid, not extra tax out of the owners pocket like you're portraying it. You're cool with what people like Bezos and Trump pay in taxes?

It’s misleading saying he won’t increase tax when he is making substantial changes to stuff like 401(k) contributions. That raises taxes on tons of people saving for retirement.
No, it doesn't raises taxes on anyone. It changes the deductions available to people who use that specific deduction but their base tax rates aren't changing.

Seems like this will be bad for small business to me.[/

I would say so. obama was horrible for small bussiness. all of the other business owners
Agreed. But in the Internet everyone I talk to say it was great. It’s really fucking odd. I tell ya what.
I employ 6 people 2 part timers. Everybody received more money these last 4 years. Than any other time. And I’ve had these guys with me for all 10 years or more.

I’m not rich by any means. But I worked really hard to live semi comfortable and that took a lot of chance a lot of time and effort to even start making ok money.
Shit I. would rarely take a paycheck the first 3 years.

But I don’t know. I can only go from my personal experience in the meat world.

Back