Biden's gay marriage flip flop

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
Really. Your claim is so different from what's in your link that you're not even spinning. You're just outright lying. And you're further being dishonest by pretending to care about expanding access to care.

In case anyone is too lazy to read it, here's the comparison:

The GOP is actively working to reduce access to care, while Biden is pushing it as far as he can, and you're making up a claim that he'd veto M4A and pretending that there's no difference between them, while pretending to be a leftist. You should have the balls to defend your real views.
Come on, Jack! We all know he would veto M4A. CNBC knows it, I know it, even you know it, you're just being a partisan hack and trying to spin it. I also didn't say there was no difference between him and Trump. Biden is better than Trump on healthcare. I'm just stating the reality that Biden would veto M4A and because of that he will not get my vote.

I don't think he genuinely cared either way, just pretended to then and pretends to now because it polls well. He didn't have a moment of clarity at age 69 that it was ok.

Come on, Jack! We all know he would veto M4A. CNBC knows it, I know it, even you know it, you're just being a partisan hack and trying to spin it. I also didn't say there was no difference between him and Trump. Biden is better than Trump on healthcare. I'm just stating the reality that Biden would veto M4A and because of that he will not get my vote.

You said that we 100% know that he'd veto M4A, and your evidence was that he said he'd veto "anything that delays providing the security and the certainty of health care being available now" and *I'm* spinning?! Instead of throwing personal attacks at people who catch you lying, you should just not lie in the first place. I understand that your personal identity is tied up with your irrational hatred for Democrats, but keep that separate from factual claims that you make.

You said that we 100% know that he'd veto M4A, and your evidence was that he said he'd veto "anything that delays providing the security and the certainty of health care being available now" and *I'm* spinning?! Instead of throwing personal attacks at people who catch you lying, you should just not lie in the first place. I understand that your personal identity is tied up with your irrational hatred for Democrats, but keep that separate from factual claims that you make.
That was his response to being directly asked if he would veto M4A. That's Washington speak for "I would veto M4A." I know it, you know it, we all know it. Quit playing these silly games, Jack.

That was his response to being directly asked if he would veto M4A. That's Washington speak for "I would veto M4A." I know it, you know it, we all know it. Quit playing these silly games, Jack.

Well, you're appealing to our collective ability to read his mind rather than citing his words. So it sounds like you're the one playing silly games. Claiming that you favor the right having more political power (trying to be the WR's Krystal Ball or Jimmy Dore or something) because you're so super left is also a silly game. And calling everyone who actually cares about getting results rather than just showing the world how passionate they are "partisan hacks" is another aspect of the game. I'm doing the opposite--pointing out that there are real consequences to spreading lies and to political decisions.

Well, you're appealing to our collective ability to read his mind rather than citing his words. So it sounds like you're the one playing silly games. Claiming that you favor the right having more political power (trying to be the WR's Krystal Ball or Jimmy Dore or something) because you're so super left is also a silly game. And calling everyone who actually cares about getting results rather than just showing the world how passionate they are "partisan hacks" is another aspect of the game. I'm doing the opposite--pointing out that there are real consequences to spreading lies and to political decisions.
CNBC called it the same way I called it because we all know how the game goes. Literally everyone reported it that way because it's glaringly obvious. You just look like a total hack here, Jack.

CNBC called it the same way I called it because we all know how the game goes. Literally everyone reported it that way because it's glaringly obvious. You just look like a total hack here, Jack.

As long as one understands that "hack" is someone who doesn't agree with your sleazy and dishonest attacks and who generally believes in trying to make things better rather than just showing how truly committed and virtuous they are, sure. I bet Glenn Greenwald also agrees that "I would veto anything that delays providing the security and the certainty of health care being available now" means "I will 100% veto M4A" and that it doesn't matter who controls the gov't in America.

And Donnie T just flipped on masks. And back in the day he said he'd run as a Repub becuase Repubs are retarded. But his minions will just shrug that off because, ya know, black and brown people are dangerous.

They all flip, always. When your chosen profession consists of convincing folks to write your name down, and not the other guys' name, you end up becoming a soup sandwich

I've said it before, anyone who sits at their kitchen table and tells their wife, "Ya know, Ma, I think I'm the man to be president" is someone who will undoubtedly end up being a compromised and disgusting human being in the end. Self preservation trumps everything else in that situation, and we all act suprised.

I really don't see why other conservatives oppose gay marriage.

It's got nothing to do with conservative ideals.

Back