Crime Biden will declare Trumps Jan 6 Insurrection as the worst attack on our democracy since Civil War

Capitol_1983_bombing_damage.jpeg

The Senate building was literally bombed by Marxists in 1983, lol. One of the perps, Susan Rosenberg, had her sentence commuted by Bill Clinton and now works as Vice Chair of Thousand Currents, who manage finances for BLM.
Didn't know that. Wow

Do you have any proof that the election was stolen from Trump @MaxMMA or @boxingskills ?
I don't, nor do I care. I've already told you I don't vote and I'm not a republican.

I do find it funny how the liberal rejects are trying to pretend like this "insurrection" was more than a bunch of dumb rednecks that drank too many coors lights that day and thought they could kick off the American revolution 2.0 by dropping a Cleveland steamer in an officials office.

The qanon rejects are like the blm rejects in their half assed attempts. If either group actually believed the crap they're spewing. They would have kicked off an actual, armed insurrection.

Not this soy boy shit.

I don't, nor do I care. I've already told you I don't vote and I'm not a republican.

I do find it funny how the liberal rejects are trying to pretend like this "insurrection" was more than a bunch of dumb rednecks that drank too many coors lights that day and thought they could kick off the American revolution 2.0 by dropping a Cleveland steamer in an officials office.

The qanon rejects are like the blm rejects in their half assed attempts. If either group actually believed the crap they're spewing. They would have kicked off an actual, armed insurrection.

Not this soy boy shit.

You keep throwing around words like pussy and soyboy.

How old are you? What's your height and weight?

You keep throwing around words like pussy and soyboy.

How old are you? What's your height and weight?

We don't need to compare stats in order to establish that some individuals are full of hot air and others are full of soy.

We also don't need to compare stats to understand that freaking out over the flu, and wrecking the economy because "think of the sick and elderly!!!" Is beyond a weak mentality and approaches the line of delusional fantasy, were the entire worlds population needs to make drastic sacrifices to save even 1 human life.

We also do not need to compare stats to understand that if the blm rejects actually thought the cops were hunting minorities, they would be conducting armed, organized assaults against PDs nationwide.

Last but not least, we don't need to compare stats to understand that if the qanon rejects actually believed the election was stolen. They would have stormed the capital ready to kill anyone that got in their way. Not defecate on the carpet.

We don't need to compare stats in order to establish that some individuals are full of hot air and others are full of soy.

We also don't need to compare stats to understand that freaking out over the flu, and wrecking the economy because "think of the sick and elderly!!!" Is beyond a weak mentality and approaches the line of delusional fantasy, were the entire worlds population needs to make drastic sacrifices to save even 1 human life.

We also do not need to compare stats to understand that if the blm rejects actually thought the cops were hunting minorities, they would be conducting armed, organized assaults against PDs nationwide.

Last but not least, we don't need to compare stats to understand that if the qanon rejects actually believed the election was stolen. They would have stormed the capital ready to kill anyone that got in their way. Not defecate on the carpet.

You keep establishing yourself as some sort of alpha 'real man' and fearless like Tito. And so far all you've done is write lengthy complaints on the internet. So I just want to know if you're as much of a badass IRL.

How old are you?

You keep establishing yourself as some sort of alpha 'real man' and fearless like Tito. And so far all you've done is write lengthy complaints on the internet. So I just want to know if you're as much of a badass IRL.

How old are you?
Quote me where I said I was an alpha badass real man. Just because I'm not scared of dust particles doesn't mean I'm rambo.

Quote me where I said I was an alpha badass real man. Just because I'm not scared of dust particles doesn't mean I'm rambo.

Alright if rambo and tito is at one end of the spectrum and soyboy beta cuck californian is at the other, where do you place yourself?

Also, how old are you?

How old are you?

Jesus. Just fucking ask him out already.

Alright if rambo and tito is at one end of the spectrum and soyboy beta cuck californian is at the other, where do you place yourself?

Also, how old are you?
Old enough to understand that one day I'll be dead, so I'm not going to spend my short life stressing about death.

I believe you need to log of the internet for a little while and take some time to reflect. My Karate forum words are obviously having some kind of emotional affect on you for you to be obsessing over them in this manner.

Despite the internet being able to affect your life, it is still not real life. The things that you watch and read online should be only considered after what you can see, smell, hear, etc. In real life.

If my words are really getting to you this much then you should seriously consider unplugging for a little while and getting back in touch with the natural world.

I honestly believe things like covid hype and unbridled police brutality outrage are direct products of people spending too much time online.

My Karate forum words are obviously having some kind of emotional affect on you for you to be obsessing over them in this manner.

You're writing literal thinkpecies in response to me. Have a bit of self awareness.
Anyway if you're not going to tell me why you have any authority on judging how much of a man someone esle is, I'll leave you alone. Your boyfriend @SBJJ is clearly quite protective of you.

You're writing literal thinkpecies in response to me. Have a bit of self awareness.
Anyway if you're not going to tell me why you have any authority on judging how much of a man someone esle is, I'll leave you alone. Your boyfriend @SBJJ is clearly quite protective of you.
True enough, and based on your posts I think you're weak.

And based on the way you judge strength and weakness I'd say you need to get off the internet.
I'm judging your weakness based on the fact that you subscribe to the liberal reject think tank. Which is about as anti freedom as it gets and only the weak want less freedom.

I'm judging your weakness based on the fact that you subscribe to the liberal reject think tank. Which is about as anti freedom as it gets and only the weak want less freedom.

Do you subscribe to Ben Shapiro and Steven Crowder? Are they alpha males?

There have been many worse things.. I'm just impressed Biden can remember back as far as January 6th.

Back