Biden wants to avoid investigations of Trump

Hey, I have an idea.
Why don't we perpetually and constantly spend tens, na, hundreds of millions of taxpayer money on having the government investigate itself. Imagine how much money the DC law firms can make, chasing and defending these crooks while the narrative can be used to divide the country..

Sounds good, right?

Trump get's fact checked because he lies his ass off. LOL to blame the media for this. The last four years have been one long string of misinformation and graft.

Im not sure how the media protects Biden when Trump controls the FBI and justice department. If Biden did anything they would have gladly investigated. I'm not sure how the media protects him with this?

1) Everyone has lies on their resume, but pretty much only Trump and the Republicans get fact checked by social media. Democrats can say pretty much what he wants.

2) The media protects him by not reporting the accusations against him and ask him only easy questions. The FBI isn't controlled by Trump at all. If it was, Biden's son's laptop would be news a year ago, since that's how long the FBI has been in possession of it, holding on to it, maybe waiting for the election to be over before making it public. If it hadn't leaked, we wouldn't even know about it.

1) Everyone has lies on their resume, but pretty much only Trump and the Republicans get fact checked by social media. Democrats can say pretty much what he wants.

2) The media protects him by not reporting the accusations against him and ask him only easy questions. The FBI isn't controlled by Trump at all. If it was, Biden's son's laptop would be news a year ago, since that's how long the FBI has been in possession of it, holding on to it, maybe waiting for the election to be over before making it public. If it hadn't leaked, we wouldn't even know about it.
lmao why bother? That dude thinks the President controls the FBI <45>

What? You think Biden lied on his resume and the media protects him?

Can you see how many conspiracies you have to believe in order to make your guy in the right? It's crazy mental gymnastics.

Everything Trump has ever touched has already been investigated. The guy is clean.
Ya if they haven't found one shred of anything after all the millions of dollars spent in trying then he obviously hasn't done anything wrong lol.

What? You think Biden lied on his resume and the media protects him?

Can you see how many conspiracies you have to believe in order to make your guy in the right? It's crazy mental gymnastics.
Are you being sarcastic? The censorship of social media giants and mainstream media was insane this year in their attempts to make sure Biden won the election.

Yeah...he controls the FBI, and yet only now we found out about the laptop, even though it has been with the FBI for a year now. As if Trump wouldn't have use it immediately as a political tool if he knew about it.

The President doesn't control the FBI. In fact, the president doesn't control show. All these organizations have their own special interests and agendas that are independent from whoever is the president.

Are you being sarcastic? The censorship of social media giants and mainstream media was insane this year in their attempts to make sure Biden won the election.

Or maybe they actually tried to crack down on misinformation. They have begun trying to combat the lying.

Yeah...he controls the FBI, and yet only now we found out about the laptop, even though it has been with the FBI for a year now. As if Trump wouldn't have use it immediately as a political tool if he knew about it.

The President doesn't control the FBI. In fact, the president doesn't control show. All these organizations have their own special interests and agendas that are independent from whoever is the president.
Exactly. The FBI is indeed part of the Executive Branch of the government but they don't work for the President. They work for the United States of America. That's the oath they take.

Prosecute Trump for what? Hillary did mishandle classified documents and tried to destroy evidence during an investigation. You try doing that and see if "aw, she didn't mean it" is how the FBI treats you.

No, but your accusations are false. If false accusations are made against you and the FBI looks into them and sees that, you will be treated the same.

I missed that one. When and how? Please don't tell me the mueller sham is what you mean.
Deep sigh.
Pull your head out of the Kool-Aid bowl and come up for a breath of air.
Trump committed felonies in that investigation. The fact that Trump, Barr, and right wing media have convinced people that there was nothing to see here is just beyond sad.

100% agree. I wouldn't want Dems or Reps representatives involved whatsoever. It's really really hard to impartial or dutiful individuals, but I think it could be done with enough effort. Ultimately, I want more to know what problems may lie ahead thanks to dirty dealings than I want to nail anyone to a wall. As long as Trump I'll let a proper process run its course.

I think that is why I think a truth and reconciliation should be done. Just give everyone a slap on the wrist who is honest with their testimony. Just like in professional cycling on the USPS/Discovery cycling team and in South Africa. On the cycling team, once one rolled they all rolled except Lance Armstrong. He got banned for not playing ball with USADA to help end doping and corruption in the sport.

Or maybe they actually tried to crack down on misinformation. They have begun trying to combat the lying.
I think it's insane if you honestly believe that and can't see that these people have a political agenda.

For some strange reason a LOT of Republicans seemed to think so when Trump's campaign was being investigated by the FBI and Obama was president.

Amazing how that works, now all of a sudden it went from the FBI being "Obama's justice department" to just being an independent branch of government that isn't under the control of the executive branch once Trump became President....this despite Trump firing the previous top two in charge of the FBI once he became president.

They won't ever recognize it. They will play

No, they aren't. They're censoring republicans and allowing democrats to say whatever they want. This is a fact. And they're also LYING for the democrat party with BS fact checks, such as the one that said Biden didn't say he would end fracking, when he did say that. You're just too brainwashed to see the truth. You will ignore anything bad the media does and pretend it's all justifiable.

Your dumb mind: The right gets fact checked because the right lies, while the left doesn't because everything the left does and says is correct.

The factual truth: Social media is extremely biased towards the left and is favouring them. It's so obvious that isn't up for debate. They aren't trying to hide it.

He already did. Trump did not attempt to prosecute Hillary Clinton, and was in fact tbe target of a $32 million witch hunt himself.

WTF are you talking about, he's repeatedly on record pressuring his justice department to investigate the Clintons, but there was nothing to investigate.

They won't ever recognize it. They will play

No, they aren't. They're censoring republicans and allowing democrats to say whatever they want. This is a fact. And they're also LYING for the democrat party with BS fact checks, such as the one that said Biden didn't say he would end fracking, when he did say that. You're just too brainwashed to see the truth. You will ignore anything bad the media does and pretend it's all justifiable.

Your dumb mind: The right gets fact checked because the right lies, while the left doesn't because everything the left does and says is correct.

The factual truth: Social media is extremely biased towards the left and is favouring them. It's so obvious that isn't up for debate. They aren't trying to hide it.

Republicans are censored but not democrats? There are plenty of far right media outlets and they seem to be the least fact based outlet there are.

The media is owned by just a few huge corporations, it's one of those tired ass line to say they are liberal. Like we need to be afraid of commies.

You guys jump through so many hoops to be a victim.

Trump is the most dishonest president we ever had any you want to point fingers at the democrats? He lost, he's an asshole so how can it be surprising to anyone?

Hey, look, AOC can claim the GOP doesn't care about people lives, ignoring that the Secret Service getti
Republicans are censored but not democrats? There are plenty of far right media outlets and they seem to be the least fact based outlet there are.

The media is owned by just a few huge corporations, it's one of those tired ass line to say they are liberal. Like we need to be afraid of commies.

You guys jump through so many hoops to be a victim.

Trump is the most dishonest president we ever had any you want to point fingers at the democrats? He lost, he's an asshole so how can it be surprising to anyone?

Nothing you say is factual, so get the fuck out of here with your bullshit. The democrats are allowed to claim anything they want with no proof. Fact. Now, if you insist in denying it, this conversation will be over, because i'm not into talking to zombies.

Ok, Canadian. Thanks for the deep insight into US politics. If it weren't for my attentive right-wing neighbors to the North I would have no idea WTF was going on among progressives here.
Straight to the insults? I Must have hit close to home.

Biden releasing details that he won't persue charges against Trump must be breaking your heart<DCrying>

Hey, look, AOC can claim the GOP doesn't care about people lives, ignoring that the Secret Service getti

s.

Trump has behaved recklessly as a result how many SS agents got sick? How is that not a real story? He dragged them in a car with him while he was in the hospital. Just so he could wave at supporters. Thats fucking reckless as hell.

Back