Biden wants to avoid investigations of Trump

Yes, it's not news that Obama was president in 2016. I guess it's OK to commit crimes if you don't like the president? Or what is the point here?

First sentence is false (that is, it is true that Trump did not push back against Russia for committing crimes to help him in 2016, and it is true that Trump has been subservient to Putin). Second sentence is false (try to find the quote). It's also a non sequitur. This is what you're responding to: "I don't watch Maddow or trust that your description is accurate, given your tendency to routinely lie. But 'I think that @MilesAbove secretly thinks something he didn't say' is not a rational or honorable response to what he did say." Amazing that you'd call anyone else a hack. What would it take for you to admit that daddy did something wrong? Again, lying and insults are not good responses to people pointing out your errors.

It was Obama's place to punish Russia in '16, quit being coy. It was Trumps responsibility to punish Russia when they poisoned the guy in the UK - and Trump did.

Way to ignore the video Hack. Who is daddy? I'm not sure if you're having TDS or homoerotic fantasies. And I don't lie.

Also are you going to answer the question about MilesAbove and you?

be careful, if you box Hack vs Savage he'll put you on ignore lmao

dude's an enormous can

I think he stalks me ever since I said he was an intelligent troll. He obviously has some beef with evangelical Christians - and honestly depending on the definition you use I wouldn't classify as one anyway.

It was Obama's place to punish Russia in '16, quit being coy. It was Trumps responsibility to punish Russia when they poisoned the guy in the UK - and Trump did.

Yeah, and then Trump said on the campaign trail (i.e., almost immediately after Russia's attack was known about) that we should move on. And then there was this:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/19/us/politics/sanctions-oleg-deripaska-russia-trump.html

followed by this:

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/01/17/house-rebukes-trump-russia-sanctions-1108939

Not to mention that the extent of Trump's own involvement in the attack was not known until after the election (as a result of an investigation that Trump initially stopped and then obstructed, and that hacks still whine about).

Way to ignore the video Hack. Who is daddy? I'm not sure if you're having TDS or homoerotic fantasies. And I don't lie.

Dude, you lie all the time. You did in your previous post. "Daddy" is what Trump fans call Trump. You didn't know that? So what would it take for you to admit he did something wrong?

I was honestly sparing you the embarrassment of addressing such trolling. Kind of pathetic for a grown man to be making those kinds of accusations, no?

Except that even the FBI evidence showed her committing illegal acts, it was just Comey that decided arbitrarily that the acts did not constitute criminality.

If you bleach and destroy evidence in an investigation then you’ve obstructed justice and worse. There’s no way to avoid that basic fact.

Why didn’t Trump follow through? Who knows but whatever the situation now, I think he should have and it was probably the greatest blunder made by him and the Justice Department during his tenure.

I sincerely appreciate your response.

I assume your opinion that she broke the law comes from Chuck Grassley, the chair of the Senate Judiciary? He used words like could have and likely or probably. Not very convincing.

The laws at issue, the Federal Records Act, the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), the National Archives and Records Administration's (NARA) regulations and Section 1924 of Title 18 of the U.S. Crimes and Criminal Procedure Code.

For FRA she didn’t break the law but she violated the spirit of the law. As for FOIA, her use of a private E-mail server was excessive but not out of the ordinary. SOS prior to Clinton had their own E-mail servers. Kissinger sent all of his recordings to the library of Congress where they were insulated from FOIA requests. Thankfully Congress acted and in 2014 changed the law but this was after Clinton was in office.

No one knows and no one will ever know if she e-mailed classified material. The deletion of E-mails is unethical but there was no way Trump could prosecute Clinton and that is the reason he did not have Session pursue charges.

Dude, you lie all the time. You did in your previous post. "Daddy" is what Trump fans call Trump. You didn't know that? So what would it take for you to admit he did something wrong?

I was honestly sparing you the embarrassment of addressing such trolling. Kind of pathetic for a grown man to be making those kinds of accusations, no?

I never lie.

I know that you unhinged lefties refer to Trump as daddy - again, not always sure if its TDS or homoerotic fantasies.

Trump has a done a lot of things wrong, where would you like me to start?

Hunter's alleged laptop isnt worthy of discussion, but Maddow decided it was ok to hawk a book that suggests Trump was a Russian spy just weeks before the election? You're so predictable Hack.

I sincerely appreciate your response.

I assume your opinion that she broke the law comes from Chuck Grassley, the chair of the Senate Judiciary? He used words like could have and likely or probably. Not very convincing.

The laws at issue, the Federal Records Act, the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), the National Archives and Records Administration's (NARA) regulations and Section 1924 of Title 18 of the U.S. Crimes and Criminal Procedure Code.

For FRA she didn’t break the law but she violated the spirit of the law. As for FOIA, her use of a private E-mail server was excessive but not out of the ordinary. SOS prior to Clinton had their own E-mail servers. Kissinger sent all of his recordings to the library of Congress where they were insulated from FOIA requests. Thankfully Congress acted and in 2014 changed the law but this was after Clinton was in office.

No one knows and no one will ever know if she e-mailed classified material. The deletion of E-mails is unethical but there was no way Trump could prosecute Clinton and that is the reason he did not have Session pursue charges.

The FBI said she had a number of emails mark with classified headers. She claimed she didn't know what the markings were:

EXCLUSIVE: New details about the emails on Hillary Clinton's personal server that contained classified markings call into question her claim to the FBI that she didn't know what the markings meant -- and even believed they represented an alphabetical listing of paragraphs.​

She signed a NDA; after being read policy by NSA, stating that she understood classification policy and not to copy classified material off the secured classifed server

Obama did: https://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/d...ation-imposing-sanctions-against-russia/2259/

But as soon as trump got in office he started removing the sanctions.

Why do you ask what Biden will do? Watch Rudy G’s press conference today detailing the massive voter fraud with hundreds of affidavits available and you might not be sure that Biden will have the position to do anything.

Frankly, if justice is served, Biden will go to jail, but President Trump will probably let him off.

I think Trump's problems will be with the state of New York and the IRS and not the DoJ per se regardless, and the Biden camp's reasoning is fine here. The better approach might be to close some of the avenues to grift and put in place some congressional checks to stop a repeat of the executive disaster that was/is Trump.

Biden's not supposed to be opening his yap about what he thinks the DOJ should or should not perform.

Don't lock him up is no different from lock her up in regards to an independent DOJ.

We saw what looking forward got us with the Bush admin.......

Back