Elections Biden Lies about NAACP Endorsement

150612092018-rachel-dolezal-split-full-169.jpg

Try telling that to the Spokanne NAACP President!
Reverse vitiligo? Or a woman who likes to bang black dudes?

OP is a lying dog face pony soldier, gimme me a break man. Make sure you have your record player on, Jack, cause if you don't know who you're voting for you're not choosing facts over truth. I would pit my record against the president's any day. I have the best plans for the.. uh, the people know, you know that plan. We have to take care of the poor kids, that will make the problem worse no matter what. And let me tell you know, we really have to get down into the mud. I've had this plan since I was a little kid, with the other kids at the pool. I'm Joe Biden and I'm running for the United States senate. Support me at 3..0..3..30, and if you're not happy about that we can go outside - do whatever you want. Push-ups, IQ test, whatever you want.

I like Kong. I can disagree with him about something, that doesn't mean I don't like him. It would be weird if we didn't disagree on something. Though I certainly am not a Democrat, and I might lean left but I wouldn't call myself a leftist either.

Yeah talking to sketch is painful. Leftist, that’s what he calls everyone. He doesn’t even live in America and all his time is spent worrying about this country. i wanted sanders to win. I thought he would’ve brought a new change of pace to the current system and his healthcare platform was why I liked him. I think every American should have healthcare. It’s my number 1 issue and my healthcare is paid for and I’m not worrying about it for myself but for others.

Back