Elections Biden Lies about NAACP Endorsement

Mr Holmes

6F 3D 3D 33
@Gold
Reaction score
https://heavy.com/news/2020/05/biden-naacp-endorse/

At the end of his video interview with the Breakfast Club Power 105.1 FM on May 22, Biden said: “Take a look at my record man, I extended the voting rights 25 years, I have a record that is second-to-none, the NAACP’s endorsed me every time I’ve run, I mean, come on. Take a look at the record.”

Heavy reached out to the NAACP. Marc Banks, National Press Secretary, confirmed that the NAACP does not endorse candidates. He said:

As a non-partisan organization, the NAACP does not endorse and has one mission and that is fighting for and advancing our Black communities towards an equitable reality. Our primary focus in this moment is to ensure that our communities that have been victims of domestic terrorism and disproportionately impacted by this pandemic have the opportunity to cast their powerful vote come November.”

I realize this is very similar to the other Biden thread, but this part isn't being discussed. (Mods feel free to merge) Where does Biden come up with this stuff? Anyways this guy is a walking talking dumpster fire. Is it too late for Democrats to change their nominee?

5ec42e49b6bb5.jpg

If you suffer from early onset dementia, is it really lying?

<seedat>

TBF, the NAACP calling themselves non-partisan and claiming they don’t endorse candidates is about like CNN claiming the same. Biden absolutely did enjoy an implicit endorsement because the group is a defacto wing of the Democrat party. His big fuckup - like his other big fuckup that interview - was saying out loud the things Democrats think but train themselves not to say.

Roll around screaming about morals all you want but Nov 9 it’s bye bye Trump ! The one pump chump, bitches.

<LucyBless>

Roll around screaming about morals all you want but Nov 9 it’s bye bye Trump ! The one pump chump, bitches.

<LucyBless>

Do you actually believe this?

The Democratic Party/ Media already won when they defeated Bernie.
Beating Trump was always secondary.

The Democratic Party/ Media already won when they defeated Bernie.
Beating Trump was always secondary.
As in they would rather lose to Trump than allow Bernie to be the Democratic nominee?

Biden has a history of pretty crazy lies about himself.

So the voters voted for Biden that’s why sanders lost. It was as clear as day. Sanders did well But ultimately lost.

It was by design. Just like how they screwed bernie when hillary was running.

But im sure you think bernie got a fair shake lol.

So the voters voted for Biden that’s why sanders lost. It was as clear as day. Sanders did well But ultimately lost.
We are still on the 1st page, just 18 posts in, you should reread my initial post (multiple times if necessary) because I didn’t say what you seem to think I said.

Back