International Biden handlers abruptly end Boris Johson meeting due to questions he didn't get in advance

Wrong how? Compared the percentage and raw number of popular vote in both results. Biden smashed Bernie by a larger margin

Biden >Trump by roughly 6 million; Biden > Bernie by roughly 8.5 million

Last edited:
It appears you don't know that Joe Biden was considered a gaffe machine in Washington long, long before the onset of his early stage senile dementia
It's ALMOST like there's a 50 year track record that's all publicly documented or something...!!!

This "leader" just walks out, says "well they don't want me to talk about that" or "they said I should say this" -- about as much original thought in that head as a fucking parrot trained to repeat.

I take that back, the Parrot is likely more critical of thinking. I apologize to parrots of the world.

I don't care for either party -- I'm a free thinker, beer drinker -- don't fuck with my constitutional rights, and we won't have a problem kinda person -- but watching this PUPPET is sickening. The rest of the world is laughing at him daily, and people think he's doing a great job?

Went from 42% approval to 50% approval recently? After the shitty Afghanistan exit and having a war crime murder some civilians? And his approval went up?

Who in their right fucking mind is behind this administration? The numbers are lies. The most popular president in US history can't go two seconds without someone feeding him his lines. He can't get a crowd of people worth a shit to a rally. He can't talk on his own. He can't even get a positive video on youtube that isn't downvoted into fucking oblivion and has comments disabled....

World is laughing, least there's entertainment value because he's not very fucking good at anything he's really done in politics.

Ahh, but will a gun fire in space... <seedat>
"Fires can't burn in the oxygen-free vacuum of space, but guns can shoot. Modern ammunition contains its own oxidizer, a chemical that will trigger the explosion of gunpowder, and thus the firing of a bullet, wherever you are in the universe. No atmospheric oxygen required.

The only difference between pulling the trigger on Earth and in space is the shape of the resulting smoke trail. In space, "it would be an expanding sphere of smoke from the tip of the barrel," said Peter Schultz an astronomer at Brown University who researches impact craters.

The possibility of gunfire in space allows for all kinds of absurd scenarios."

so-anyway-i-c57503dc93.png

I had to look it up lol

So Trump straight up leaving during a press briefing because questions were too hard is meh, TDS.. but this is the end of America?

Holy hyperbole Batman
<Huh2>

Which press conference are you claiming Trump filled with planted questions?

Jesus Christ, I knew you idiots were in a cult, but feeling the need to defend an 80 year old pedophile who can't answer a question that isn't planted and has now both cried and walked out the only times anybody has tried is just pathetic. Trump spent literally 4 years doing almost nothing but answering unscripted, adversarial question from a hostile media trying to go viral with a gotcha, Biden has now put his head in his hands and cried, and got up and left the only couple times anyone dared to ask a question he didn't have a pre written answer for.

Wrong how? Compared the percentage and raw number of popular vote in both results. Biden smashed Bernie by a larger margin

Biden >Trump by roughly 6 million; Biden > Bernie by roughly 8.5 million
Biden beat Bernie by 8.5 million? o_O

"Fires can't burn in the oxygen-free vacuum of space, but guns can shoot. Modern ammunition contains its own oxidizer, a chemical that will trigger the explosion of gunpowder, and thus the firing of a bullet, wherever you are in the universe. No atmospheric oxygen required.

The only difference between pulling the trigger on Earth and in space is the shape of the resulting smoke trail. In space, "it would be an expanding sphere of smoke from the tip of the barrel," said Peter Schultz an astronomer at Brown University who researches impact craters.

The possibility of gunfire in space allows for all kinds of absurd scenarios."

so-anyway-i-c57503dc93.png

I had to look it up lol
LOL at Devito. I knew it would shoot but that's interesting information about the discharge expanding as a sphere. It would be interesting to see what that looked like in practice considering the effect recoil would have on the shooter. Another plus of shooting in space would be no need for a suppressor.

Kind of hilarious that we have this illusion that the media is on our side and against the politicians. Psaki also admits they abruptly ended the meeting because Biden might have gotten an 'unapproved question'.

We've seen multiple instances where the press asks questions and Biden/Psaki just ignore them and walk away. This stuff didn't happen under Obama, so why is it happening under Biden? I think the answer is pretty obvious. Biden is just a husk that goes out and reads off answers a teleprompter. Either way this is stuff tyrannical governments do.

Why doesn't a member of the press corps stand up for themselves and stand their ground?

"I will not be ushered away until he answers my question."

Just keep your camera recording and ask your question again.

Why would the "leader" of the country not be able to answer questions to his own accord? Is this what people let politicians get away with nowadays?

So Trump straight up leaving during a press briefing because questions were too hard is meh, TDS.. but this is the end of America?

Holy hyperbole Batman
Whenever he walked off like a baby, at least it was his decision. That never excuses it, but it's a big difference from choosing to not answer, and not being allowed.

With Trump you knew who you were dealing with. With Biden, who are the unelected puppeteers calling the shots?

Who cares? It's not like these press briefings were some pinnacle of truth and insight before now. Every previous president either did the same or just lied.

“Every president before” absolutely did not get pulled from press conferences or have the White House feeds cut when they received a question they weren’t expecting, or simply when they receive any question at all.

Posted about this in the sundowner thread

This is embarrassing and on the world stage.

White House Press Pool filed a formal complaint now since Biden never answers questions, and now when Johnson was trying to, WH Staffers actually interrupt him and shoo everyone out, likely scared Biden will poopy his diaper here.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...t-with-white-house-over-biden-johnson-meeting

And this ain't Newsmax or OANN doing this, or even FoxNews. This is CBS, MSNBC, WashPo, liberal outlets.

This, where they zoom in to POTUS' face during the commotion, made me feel more than un ease to the point of dis ease.

This event gives me disease in an original sense. :(

Boris Johnson said “Biden is a big breath of fresh air”

Everyone hated Trump except the bootleg dictators across the globe.

Holy hyperbole Batman
Who said it was the end of America?

Can you imagine considering yourself an intelligent person and still thinking Biden is even remotely competent at this point.

Yeah yeah, "what about Trump"... What about him retards? For better or worse, and often worse, he could answer non-prescreened questions himself. What you got was an individual, not a meat puppet.

As much as I dislike Biden, I can't help but feel badly for him. He's a marionette being dragged around by his handlers instead of resting in a retirement home where he belongs.

I have to give the Dems credit though, what an operation it must be to carry out this charade. Once he's gone, the stories that come out of this should be highly interesting.

Let's be real, the majority didn't vote for Biden, they voted against Trump. You have to give him credit for being so popular and so hated lol
True, but Trump is such a pos. Why is the result such a surprise? Some people gave it a chance and then realized nothing was going to change. Hell, the wife of Vince McMahon took charge of education?!? So much for draining the swamp.

There's actually no way to put a positive spin on the drooling idiots who voted for Biden.

True, but Trump is such a pos. Why is the result such a surprise? Some people gave it a chance and then realized nothing was going to change. Hell, the wife of Vince McMahon took charge of education?!? So much for draining the swamp.

Wasn't she the secretary of small business? By all accounts she was the least inept of the Trump cabinet.

Back