International Biden handlers abruptly end Boris Johson meeting due to questions he didn't get in advance

This is it

joe-biden-car.gif

They cant get rid of dementia Joe tho because senate loses tie breaking Kamala.

We are stuck with him for 3.4 more years. I just laugh like I laughed at Trump. End of an empire in progress.

I wish you were right. But, Joe Biden’s “handlers” are going to be in power for the foreseeable future.

If you think the Democrats are going to simply give up power in 3 years time, then I don’t know what to tell you.

They are already turning red states blue. They own social and legacy media, the universities, even a lot of Republicans such as Romney are basically Democrats … even when Biden leaves, the same people will be in charge.

Trump really was America’s last chance.

Who cares? It's not like these press briefings were some pinnacle of truth and insight before now. Every previous president either did the same or just lied.

You kinda just have to laugh. At least he's not getting people killed in Afghanistan this time.

I actually kind of feel bad for Biden. I have a soft spot for the elderly and can tell the dude is struggling. This job is not made for a man of his age and vigor.

and yes I say this despite the fact that I think he is being an authoritarian borderline-dictator

ahhh yes……the death cry of a nation.
Good job addressing the rest of my post. Also, LOL at politicians lying/being opaque being the signal that a nation is dying. Tell that to nearly every other politician in every other country.

Can you imagine considering yourself an intelligent person and still thinking Biden is even remotely competent at this point.

Yeah yeah, "what about Trump"... What about him retards? For better or worse, and often worse, he could answer non-prescreened questions himself. What you got was an individual, not a meat puppet.

As much as I dislike Biden, I can't help but feel badly for him. He's a marionette being dragged around by his handlers instead of resting in a retirement home where he belongs.

I have to give the Dems credit though, what an operation it must be to carry out this charade. Once he's gone, the stories that come out of this should be highly interesting.

This is the guy that crushed Trump, bigly.

<Dany07>

Let's be real, the majority didn't vote for Biden, they voted against Trump. You have to give him credit for being so popular and so hated lol

So Trump straight up leaving during a press briefing because questions were too hard is meh, TDS.. but this is the end of America?

Holy hyperbole Batman

I actually kind of feel bad for Biden. I have a soft spot for the elderly and can tell the dude is struggling. This job is not made for a man of his age and vigor.

and yes I say this despite the fact that I think he is being an authoritarian borderline-dictator
Biden is my Dad's age. I go have lunch with him every Saturday and then hang out and watch TV. I know that it's time to leave when he falls asleep with his mouth open.

I get the feeling that that's how Biden's staff knows when their meetings are over and it's time to go too.

Back