International Biden handlers abruptly end Boris Johson meeting due to questions he didn't get in advance

Did you hear one person question his 5 week by easter plan or his fucking super tard bleach idea?

Again, is it your contention that the reporters asking him questions were friendly

Yes.....No?

Again, is it your contention that the reporters asking him questions were friendly

Yes.....No?

Are you implying Trump wasn't revoking press credentials for reports at his press conferences? Quit playing this silly tap dance game when Trump was doing similar or worse.

Thanks to everyone who provided a list of things done correctly. I guess I'll keep waiting lol. If this administration is doing such a great job, it should be simple to make a list of things they have done correctly, NAILED IT..... SLAM FUCKING DUNK....

.... and not one answer to my request.

Guess I'll head back over to youtube and watch some whitehouse videos that literally have pure downvote hatred for the most popular president in history, and the people that don't want him to speak at all. Oh look, they disabled voting and comments and it has less views than the latest slap fight video.

Talk about doing a great job and resonating with the people!

Kind of hilarious that we have this illusion that the media is on our side and against the politicians. Psaki also admits they abruptly ended the meeting because Biden might have gotten an 'unapproved question'.

We've seen multiple instances where the press asks questions and Biden/Psaki just ignore them and walk away. This stuff didn't happen under Obama, so why is it happening under Biden? I think the answer is pretty obvious. Biden is just a husk that goes out and reads off answers a teleprompter. Either way this is stuff tyrannical governments do.

View media item 34582

It appears you don't know that Joe Biden was considered a gaffe machine in Washington long, long before the onset of his early stage senile dementia.
Whats early stage about his dementia?

Back