Elections Biden first cabinet meeting vs Trump's first

Yes, clearly. He didn't appoint oil lobbyists to the EPA and Interior, a for profit school mogul to Education, a corporate vulcher to Commerce, or a hedge fund manager to Treasury. Or an animal science major to Energy lol.

He appointed actual experts who actually seek to pursue those agencies' public purposes.
Lol, didn’t he get a guy that doesn’t know his own gender to be overseeing education?

I'm a democratic but I thought a few early departures without major controversy like Rex largely believed in a mission. You could tell fairly quickly that Mad Dog, Rex and others realized Trump had no idea how to manage the country to avoid controversy.
Rex was toxic. He destroyed State from the inside.

Hiring freeze

Ending EFM employment

Refusing to listen to career FSO staffers and only listened to folks he brought in.

Just because he didn't get along with Trump does not mean he should be lionized by those that also don't like Trump.

I refuse to believe that Rex was one of the "adults in the room".

As for Mattis: Theranos will always be how I remember him. I've actually met the guy before he was DecDef. I had no idea who he was. But, I have never seen so many middle aged men squeal at a person before. It was odd.

seems like as good a time as any to remind everyone that no one over the age of 15 uses the word "soy" as a pejorative

also lol @ "liberal chucks"

Obviously they did not record everyone getting on their knees an kissing Biden's ring. TDS, TDS, TDS sorry Trump's history is on record much like ODS gets called up all the time "but Obama". It's nice we don't have a game show host running the country.

Rex you can tell he is already thinking what did I sign up for lol. Were's my VP right here classic.

Your indepth breakdown is simply breathtaking and in no way belies your inability to think

Imagine the GOP shit show if Biden looked like this.
PxyFAtI.jpg

Truly amusing how many people believe the politician in front of the camera is the real guy.

The most lasting legacy of Trump's cabinet will be the realization of the level of open corruption, incompetence, and conflicts of interest that Americans, or at least Republicans, will unanimously support. The guy literally appointed a cabal of crooks who were openly trying to work against the public interests of their respective departments.
The lasting effect of Trump's legacy for me is the exposure of how corrupt our news media is. I say this as someone who dislikes and never voted for trump.

Back