Biden finally released covid plan

Why the fuck are you talking about China town and Pelosi?? I showed you a year old tweet that predicted Trump's inept response, perfectly, and this is the garbage you come up with lol?

That study you link predicted 2.2 million deaths if no government at any level did absolutely nothing at all and nobody adhered to any social distancing or any mask wearing... That has nothing to do with America's shit national response dummy. 4% of worlds population 20% of covid deaths, there is no getting around that.

The Columbia study proves Trump is responsible for the slaughter of over 100k Americans. Presidents are defined by the crisis they face and how they deal with it, and Trump is a pathetic failure. Look at any poll that asks American's to rate his covid response his approval on it is brutal.

LOL. Imagine having your brain THIS HIJACKED. Bro, never go full NPC.

Why the fuck are you talking about China town and Pelosi?? I showed you a year old tweet that predicted Trump's inept response, perfectly, and this is the garbage you come up with lol?

That study you link predicted 2.2 million deaths if no government at any level did absolutely nothing at all and nobody adhered to any social distancing or any mask wearing... That has nothing to do with America's shit national response dummy. 4% of worlds population 20% of covid deaths, there is no getting around that.

The Columbia study proves Trump is responsible for the slaughter of over 100k Americans. Presidents are defined by the crisis they face and how they deal with it, and Trump is a pathetic failure. Look at any poll that asks American's to rate his covid response his approval on it is brutal.

And I just showed you that Biden would have handled it worse handcuffed by his lame ideology. When Trump was brave enough to say travel ban from China, Biden was calling him xenophobic. I showed you that in May he was not pressing hard on masks at his own fucking rallies. He was not "leading by example" He, like everyone else on the left is just another loud talking hypocrit from the left who is really good at saying "shoulda woulda coulda" well after the fact.

When Trump was brave enough to say travel ban from China, Biden was calling him xenophobic.

Can you imagine what would have happened if he hadn't called for that travel ban from China? Covid-19 might have made its way to this country and infected millions!

Glad we dodged that bullet.

So this dude has been campaigning during a pandemic all year, and has only just now released a Covid plan? We would have been so fucked if he had been in office during Covid.

Rapid testing and encourage people to wear masks. Unfortunately we already have/do both of those and it hasn't worked so hot.

Mod Edit:
If you care to actually review his proposals for more specific debate, visit this link:

https://joebiden.com/covid-plan/

We do not have rapid testing, not even close.

And since when has the president encouraged anyone to wear a mask? He'll say it one minute and then make fun of people who do the next.

I know it's simple, but Trump can't even do that.

So this dude has been campaigning during a pandemic all year, and has only just now released a Covid plan? We would have been so fucked if he had been in office during Covid.

Trump has been president during a pandemic, WTF is his "plan." Wait until it magically goes away (literally his plan).

Trump has been president during a pandemic, WTF is his "plan." Wait until it magically goes away (literally his plan).

his plan just so happened to be the SAME FUCKING PLAN Sleepy Joe just stated at the debates.

How can trump fans say anything when the trump plan is we can't win

How can trump fans say anything when the trump plan is we can't win

That's looking to be somewhat true given the way it has been spiking in more co-operative nations like Canada, Germany, Spain, Italy, Poland, Switzerland and Belgium.

It doesn't inspire confidence, but it's not like Biden's retrospective has inspired confidence either. They are caught in the nonsense of politicizing masks and whether Trump took it seriously at the start. The campaign doesn't seem to be able to get beyond that and explain what we need to do today to quell this.

I like his approach of deferring to people like Fauci and trying not to contradict them, but if he can't make people feel economically safe, they are going to continue to risk the virus to put food on the table. And so far he's seemed completely disinterested in trying to curry along his party to pass a real stimulus for the people. It's gross and I hope all of the incumbents get voted out for their betrayal of the American people.

I like his approach of deferring to people like Fauci and trying not to contradict them, but if he can't make people feel economically safe, they are going to continue to risk the virus to put food on the table. And so far he's seemed completely disinterested in trying to curry along his party to pass a real stimulus for the people. It's gross and I hope all of the incumbents get voted out for their betrayal of the American people.

Doesn't matter if they get voted out, the replacements are all the same. If your demographic doesn't bankroll a candidate then they aren't your representative.

You do know that anyone can say I have a health condition that wont allow me to wear a mask?
Or religious, or eating/drinking? Or or or or or, so many exemptions in the state level laws;

And since when has the president encouraged anyone to wear a mask? He'll say it one minute and then make fun of people who do the next.

huh? Had to get my kids tested, called off sock from school, took 20 minutes to get the negative results, seems rapid to me

The Columbia study proves no such thing, it shows people died of coronavirus. You have to pretty stupid to say Donald Trump slaughtered 100k people. You're such a drama queen for likening a so called bad response to slaughtering 100k people. If Hillary or Biden were in his shoes, they both would have done just as bad, don't kid yourself. Don't forget Obama and Biden's response last time a virus was in town. Obama admitted they got lucky, Biden's aide admitted they got lucky, I'd rather not have Biden relying on luck.

LOL. Imagine having your brain THIS HIJACKED. Bro, never go full NPC.

But but but you don't understand! He literally killed 100k people! He took a gun a shot them in the head! Our response to this pandemic has been wrong this whole time, instead of slowing the spread of Donald Trump shooting people and treating people at hospitals we should have just stopped Donald Trump from shooting them in the first place! It wasn't a virus that killed them! It was Donald Trump!

I have a feeling a Biden win will be bad for the economy, more covid lockdowns across the nation, tougher environmental restrictions and higher taxes. I'm saving all I can now, investors in the us are panicking. Worse than the 2008 crises. I'm starting to freak out.

Da fuk? My friend just took her daughter to get the rapid test and they sent a sample off for the regular test as well.

Has your governor/mayor/local business not mandated a mask?

We don't have rapid testing but have tested the most per capita by lots. Hunter durrr

And sing it with me now. States mandate mask policy.

Back