Biden finally released covid plan

That is happening almost exclusively because our President made wearing a mask a divisive and polarizing issue from the outset, as opposed to a unifying one. It wasn't just low hanging fruit. It was already on the fucking ground. All he had to do was pick it up.

Again, you're suggesting that college kids aren't wearing masks because of Trump.

That is a lie. At least actually read it before you lie. There is a ton of shit in there the current administration is not doing. And not just little shit. Big shit, like making testing and treatment for COVID free. And he actually explains in detail how he plans to do it.

Testing is already completely covered by insurance. And some states have mandated that insurance completely cover treatment

Yeah, his detail is raising taxes; that's how politicians make everything free.

Good to know. Any idea how many more people your deity will be allowing to die before he shits out the cure?

Need to know how many more covid patients democratic governors are going to send to nursing homes to give an accurate answer.

Really? That's where you want to go? Here is your Biden plan on action:

The Biden campaign on Thursday canceled Democratic vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris' travel through Sunday after two people traveling with her tested positive for the coronavirus.
https://www.npr.org/2020/10/15/9239...r-2-people-near-her-test-positive-for-coronav

So wait, a steward and a comms director for the future VP got COVID, and that's somehow equivalent to the huge chunks of the White House, including the President, the First Lady, and members of Pence's actual CORONA VIRUS TASK FORCE getting sick because of multiple super-spreader events that the campaign KEEPS holding?

I find it hilarious that you pretend to not like Trump, but you nose always seems to be bumping right up against his brown starfish...

his plan just so happened to be the SAME FUCKING PLAN Sleepy Joe just stated at the debates.
Only idiots have been saying it's the same plan. Especially since Trump's COVID plan is basically giving up, since his administration is too incompetent to execute on anything other than what they've done so far.

Need to know how many more covid patients democratic governors are going to send to nursing homes to give an accurate answer.

About the same number as Republican Governors.

Testing is already completely covered by insurance. And some states have mandated that insurance completely cover treatment

Yeah, his detail is raising taxes; that's how politicians make everything free.

And everyone has insurance right? Woops- no they don't. And insurance is free right? Woops, no it isn't.

A lot of insurance is provided through employers right? How many lost their jobs again? 20 million or so?

Your right. My Bad. Nothing to see here.

So wait, a steward and a comms director for the future VP got COVID, and that's somehow equivalent to the huge chunks of the White House, including the President, the First Lady, and members of Pence's actual CORONA VIRUS TASK FORCE getting sick because of multiple super-spreader events that the campaign KEEPS holding?

I find it hilarious that you pretend to not like Trump, but you nose always seems to be bumping right up against his brown starfish...

I was pointing out that no one is stopping this without a vaccine.

Surely Kamala's staff are conscientious mask wearers and avoid superspreader-style events.

And I still dislike Trump, but I wont vote for any Democrat again until they get these extremists out of the party.

About the same number as Republican Governors.

So Dems aren't going to do it anymore?

The Justice Department on Wednesday sent letters to the governors of New York and three other Democratic-led states, seeking data on whether they violated federal law by ordering public nursing homes to accept recovering COVID-19 patients from hospitals — actions that have been criticized for potentially fueling the spread of the virus.

Prosecutors said the fact-finding letters also sent to New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Michigan were aimed at determining whether the orders “may have resulted in the deaths of thousands of elderly nursing home residents.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1238399

Actually sounds like a great plan for half the country who doesn't do this. I hope you universal health care fatties realize this shit would be mandatory with government heathcare

This is the ACTUAL problem.
It’s not leadership or bad policies.

It’s entitled assholes that just don’t give a fuck.

Some old man or young lady saying something isn’t going to make a difference.

Rapid tests are not as accurate so that definitely not the answer.

I was tested by rapid and send off. My rapid test came back negative and my send off came back two days later positive.

Had a friend schedule a test. Got sick of waiting in line and went home.
A week later gets a call saying he’s positive lol.

Only idiots have been saying it's the same plan. Especially since Trump's COVID plan is basically giving up, since his administration is too incompetent to execute on anything other than what they've done so far.

Trump's plan isn't giving up that's you peddling your libtard narrative.

I just showed you that we have rapid tests. And we lead the world in tests per capita.

And mask wearing is mandated by local governments not by the fed.

So peddle your bullshit elsewhere

I was pointing out that no one is stopping this without a vaccine.

Surely Kamala's staff are conscientious mask wearers and avoid superspreader-style events.

And I still dislike Trump, but I wont vote for any Democrat again until they get these extremists out of the party.
Trump's response to COVID-19 has been an absolute joke, which is clear since Trump himself infected members of his own WH staff.

There's no magic bullet, but it's harder to do any worse than Trump and Pence have done so far.

Back