Biden finally released covid plan

We don't have rapid testing but have tested the most per capita by lots. Hunter durrr

And sing it with me now. States mandate mask policy.
Everyone calling for Trump to mandate masks nationwide are also the same people that would call him a facist or dictator the moment it gets shot down by the 9th circus on 10th amendment grounds.

the ninja flip-flop by Biden in the town hall proves that “I can’t mandate masks, but I can sit down with all 50 governors and ask them to do something” which the Trump admin did several months ago.

Rapid testing and encourage people to wear masks. Unfortunately we already have/do both of those and it hasn't worked so hot.

Mod Edit:
If you care to actually review his proposals for more specific debate, visit this link:

https://joebiden.com/covid-plan/

I love how fucking Leftists seem to think that their candidate would do anything remarkably differently to the current leader. Biden would still be forced to ensure the economy runs to a reasonable level, if he was in charge. The UK has been the same, lots of justified criticism for Boris Johnson but lots of nonsensical claims that Jeremy Corbyn would have done things drastically differently. I'm sure 1-2 things he would have done differently, but believe me, we'd still be 8months into a pandemic where we're flitting in and out of lockdown, just as we are know. Our testing situation would likely be much better, under him, however.......it wouldn't fucking matter because lots of cases = run and hide back into lockdown. So we'd still be in our current situation, just with a more reliable testing and tracing programme. In fact, if his system WAS better we'd have far more detected positive cases whihc would then further justify forcing everyone into lockdown for even longer and smashing people's lives even harder.

Trumps health care plan is next

Eat fruit and veggies
Drink water
<Lmaoo>

And people are defending this view, as if making millions of people eat healthy all of a sudden is realistic and doable at all, lmao.

This would be in line with trumps suggestion to rake forests more to prevent wildfires.. <Lmaoo>
He has said that repeatedly. The issue with Trump is that he’s been openly antagonistic against the idea of wearing masks, going so far as to mock masks during a presidential debate. He threw a party at which nobody wore masks, people did not make any attempt to social distance themselves, and an untold number of them ended up with Covid.

Just having a President that sends a consistent message that is supported by science and is not antagonistic would be a huge improvement.
<WellThere>
Two of our most important issues now and in the future are Covid-19 and the consequences of climate change.
Biden isn't perfect in these regards, but he acknowledges what science says about these issues and is thus indeed superior to Trump when it comes to these things.

Now hopefully Trump will release a Covid plan in response.

Rapid tests are not as accurate so that definitely not the answer.

I was tested by rapid and send off. My rapid test came back negative and my send off came back two days later positive.

Rapid testing and encourage people to wear masks. Unfortunately we already have/do both of those and it hasn't worked so hot.

Mod Edit:
If you care to actually review his proposals for more specific debate, visit this link:

https://joebiden.com/covid-plan/

LOL. No we don't. We have a President holding multiple daily campaign rallies with thousands of maskless people standing right next to each other.

I thought this was interesting
Immediately restore the White House National Security Council Directorate for Global Health Security and Biodefense, which was established by the Obama-Biden Administration and eliminated by the Trump Administration in 2018.

And this certainly seems different
Ensures that every person, whether insured or uninsured, will not have to pay a dollar out-of-pocket for visits related to COVID-19 testing, treatment, preventative services, and any eventual vaccine. No co-payments, no deductibles, and no surprise medical billing. This will be achieved by:

• Amending the Public Health Service Act to immediately cover all testing, treatment, and preventive services that are necessary to address a Public Health Emergency for an infectious disease. Once triggered by the HHS Secretary in consultation with the CDC, all commercial plans in all markets will be immediately required to cover such services as COVID-19 testing and any eventual vaccine with no copayments and deductibles, including for the visits themselves.

Notice how he actually says how he is going to do something. Isn't that neat? So different than signing an Executive order that is completely meaningless, useless, with no legal or authoritative standing regarding pre-existing conditions, even as he he actively tries to eradicate the actual policy already in place that gives the protections.
The White House did not immediately release the text of the order, but from Trump and other officials’ descriptions it simply states that protecting people with pre-existing conditions is the policy of the government, something that does not have the force of law on its own.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthca...ic-pre-existing-conditions-order-amid-lawsuit

Why does it take so long for people to realize the things I say first?

Using Covid politically is treating you like an idiot. These ads blaming trump for Covid are embarrassing, and only tds can stop somebody from being offended by it.

No one blames Trump for the existence of COVID. But it's perfectly appropriate to critique his response. The entire world is dealing with this. And it's clear our response has been shite. The fact that you would even try and dispute that tells me an awful lot about you.

A little over 4% the world's population. 20% of the worlds cases. 20% of the worlds deaths. Not even doing the basic blocking and tackling or picking up the low hanging fruit that could save so many without shutting the economy down.

<Lmaoo>
This would be in line with trumps suggestion to rake forests more to prevent wildfires.. <Lmaoo>

You mean like mandating people wear masks?

BTW:
A fire rake is a wildland fire fighting tool. ... The tool will cut through any undergrowth that may be burning and overturn some soil, further assisting in creating a fire break, thus smothering fire.

Trumps mistake was trying to use terminology he'd read about, but didn't completely grasp.

also:

There is disagreement over how to describe the changes at the NSC’s Directorate for Global Health Security and Biodefense in 2018. The departure of some members due to “streamlining” efforts under John Bolton is documented. The “pandemic response team” as a unit was largely disbanded.

VERDICT
Partly false: The Trump administration disbanded the “pandemic response” team, but some of the team members were reassigned to roles that included pandemic response

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...-pandemic-response-team-in-2018-idUSKBN21C32M

Last edited:
LOL. No we don't. We have a President holding multiple daily campaign rallies with thousands of maskless people standing right next to each other.

We do have a rapid test - takes a few hours for results. It's only 87% accurate though.

Explain to me the current epidemic on college campuses - surely you wouldn't try to claim its Trump supporters.

You mean like mandating people wear masks?

BTW:
A fire rake is a wildland fire fighting tool. ... The tool will cut through any undergrowth that may be burning and overturn some soil, further assisting in creating a fire break, thus smothering fire.

Trumps mistake was trying to use terminology he'd read about, but didn't completely grasp.
Mandating people to wear masks requires almost no effort and is very easy to control.

As for the rest of your response: fair, if he meant that, although the fact that the forests get so dry during summer is much more problematic and this is one of the effects of climate change, which we humans obviously play the big part in.

Mandating people to wear masks requires almost no effort and is very easy to control.

As for the rest of your response: fair, if he meant that, although the fact that the forests get so dry during summer is much more problematic and this is one of the effects of climate change, which we humans obviously play the big part in.

If its easy to control then which state didn't mandate masks because every state has been hit with Covid? Also, I just left a store less than an hour ago with 2 teens inside without a mask on while the door to the store clearly states you must wear a mask to enter.

We do have a rapid test - takes a few hours for results. It's only 87% accurate though.

Explain to me the current epidemic on college campuses - surely you wouldn't try to claim its Trump supporters.

You are correct. I would not claim those are Trump supporters. And none of this is the fault of Trump Supporters. They are just following their leader.

All Trump had to do was urge people to wear masks from the beginning. Making a genuine effort to drive a simple and only mildly inconvenient behavior from the outset could have saved 10's of thousands of lives. But it's too late now. Thanks to Trump, the very idea of wearing a mask is as polarizing as abortion.

Last edited:
Biden lists that same shit we been doing for 7 months and calls it a new plan.

If its easy to control then which state didn't mandate masks because every state has been hit with Covid? Also, I just left a store less than an hour ago with 2 teens inside without a mask on while the door to the store clearly states you must wear a mask to enter.

That is happening almost exclusively because our President made wearing a mask a divisive and polarizing issue from the outset, as opposed to a unifying one. It wasn't just low hanging fruit. It was already on the fucking ground. All he had to do was pick it up.

Biden lists that same shit we been doing for 7 months and calls it a new plan.

That is a lie. At least actually read it before you lie. There is a ton of shit in there the current administration is not doing. And not just little shit. Big shit, like making testing and treatment for COVID free. And he actually explains in detail how he plans to do it.

Last edited:
Okay, it's easier to control than most other things and definitely more doable than making all unhealthy living americans all of a sudden live healthy.

That is a lie. At least actually read it before you lie. There is a ton of shit in there the current administration is not doing. And not just little shit. Big shit, like making prevention and treatment for COVID free. And he actually explains in detail how he plans to do it.

who gives a shit. Trump's gonna single handedly cure it.

who gives a shit. Trump's gonna single handedly cure it.

Good to know. Any idea how many more people your deity will be allowing to die before he shits out the cure?

Now hopefully Trump will release a Covid plan in response.

The Trump Covid plan will not be forthcoming. According to the WH from last Sunday's talking head shows, they have simply given up and surrendered to Covid 19. So what if Covid 19 is an attack from a foreign government on U.S. soil resulting in 220K dead, or not. The plan was to give away as much money as possible to Trump's political cronies under the guise of covid relief. Now they are out of plan.

Back