Biden Covid advisor says U.S. lockdown of 4 to 6 weeks could control pandemic and revive economy

It won't work. 49% of the country won't abide by either which is why we still have the problem as bad as we do.
So you see 49% of people out not wearing a mask? Because when I go in public it's more like 4 or 5% not wearing a mask. Perhaps this shit just does what it does with or without your pretend force field of a mask.

Bunker Boy posted this

I only saw 1 person with a mask on

Bunker Boy is responsible for this lockdown

Meanwhile Doug Ford is promising more lockdowns if hotspots are seen. Its almost like our leaders/politicians just dont want to give up this power of locking people inside of their homes for "Safety" i fairly do believe the reason the cases are growing is because there more testing been done.

In Ontario Toronto makes up the most hotspot for cases.
But apparently going to wall marts and Mcdolands and schools/sending little kids to daycares apparently is still ok.

Coronavirus: Ford ‘can’t rule out’ possibility of future Ontario COVID-19 hotspot lockdowns
Source
It gives them the ultimate power rush, they control the fate of thousands if not millions.

The problem is it needs to happen now.

We are 2 weeks behind Europe and Europe is getting shit on at this moment
I have seen on twitter a huge protest and rumors of the military probably going joining the protestors? if that means it wont be looking for the Italian politicians and the current party in charge of the govt. I will just say briefly our media and politicians haven't been honest about this whole thing.

Bunker Boy posted this

I only saw 1 person with a mask on

Bunker Boy is responsible for this lockdown

So people who showed up at Trump rallies were responsible for the rise in numbers? can i ask you something? what about those people who were protesting for "Justice and Police Reforms" who were protesting the whole summer?

So people who showed up at Trump rallies were responsible for the rise in numbers? can i ask you something? what about those people who were protesting for "Justice and Police Reforms" who were protesting the whole summer?
They were wearing masks

Didn't work the first time and just like last time, people will not comply. Biden doesn't have the power to federally mandate this anyway.

So you see 49% of people out not wearing a mask? Because when I go in public it's more like 4 or 5% not wearing a mask. Perhaps this shit just does what it does with or without your pretend force field of a mask.

He was trying to attack the other side. It's what he does.

Of course that would ignore that the first hot spots where it spread like wildfire was on cities and states heavily populated by his side.

This virus spreads and it has nothing to do with politics

They were wearing masks
But they weren't practicing physical distancing. In Canada we had seen protests no riots. Peaceful protests.

Some kept their distancing.
But the videos i saw in America. So many of the protestors/rioters were so close to each other. A Mask can only do so much but if you aren't practicing physical distancing in a state/province where they require you.

Whats the point of masks when your protesting with so many strangers not of your own household?

I saw a guy with no mask at the store today and he looked to be at least 85 years old

Or its 98% of people in some places and 5% of people in others

{<shrug}

I've live in STL and its 95% here. In the past month I've traveled through KY, TN, South West MO, OK, the Texas panhandle and NM.

Nashville had like 10% mask adherence. Albuquerque had damn near 100%.

In St Louis County its high mask adherence. In neighboring st Charles County its low.

I saw a guy with no mask at the store today and he looked to be at least 85 years old
My grandma is 82 and sometimes she doesn't wear a mask while she has cancer. Old people need should wear masks

I wouldn't like it but I trust his Covid team far more than I trusted Trump's. The doctors at least seem somewhat relevant to the problem.

Probably worse for the economy to let the virus rage without any serious plan to do anything about it. Thanks Trump.

Or its 98% of people in some places and 5% of people in others

{<shrug}

I've live in STL and its 95% here. In the past month I've traveled through KY, TN, South West MO, OK, the Texas panhandle and NM.

Nashville had like 10% mask adherence. Albuquerque had damn near 100%.
Live in Raleigh traveled to Orlando for work, both are at least 90% masks from what I've seen.. Especially Universal islands of adventure. Don't remember anyone even wearing it incorrectly there.

My grandma is 82 and sometimes she doesn't wear a mask while she has cancer. Old people need should wear masks
Masks are to protect people from old people.

If Masks only protect you, then I nobody would be advocating others to wear it

Masks are to protect people from old people.

If Masks only protect you, then I nobody would be advocating others to wear it
The Elderly and someone like myself should both be wearing masks

Back