Biden cannot defeat the law: Benford's Law

Was never into alex jones. Not even as a teenager when I knew of his work.

So, no.

I would expect such a read though. Even though I simply cautioned against taking everything at face value by a heavily controlled media.

Must be some kind of right wing nut. Unfortunately some can't see the middle points, the grey areas and the larger picture. Only extremes. An unfortunate way to think.
You know what?

Lets just talk JKD. I think it's cool actually, seeing you have the philosophy in your sig.

One of my favorite passages from Lee is this one...

"Before I learned the way, a punch was just a punch.
When I was learning the way, a punch became more than a punch.
Now that I know the way, a punch is just a punch. "

Right now, you are at stage 2. And that's cool. It's all part of the journey. I was there too and would go on forums and think people who didn't follow the same conspiracies theories and suspicions as I did, needed to be enlightened.

Soon you'll reach that point when you realize the news is just the news.

You know what?

Lets just talk JKD. I think it's cool actually, seeing you have the philosophy in your sig.

One of my favorite passages from Lee is this one...

"Before I learned the way, a punch was just a punch.
When I was learning the way, a punch became more than a punch.
Now that I know the way, a punch is just a punch. "

Right now, you are at stage 2. And that's cool. It's all part of the journey. I was there too and would go on forums and think people who didn't follow the same conspiracies theories and suspicions as I did, needed to be enlightened.

Soon you'll reach that point when you realize the news is just the news.
Brother, I've been around that shit for 12+ years.

I was on that level when I was 16.

At this point I've made it clear that I don't give a shit and it's a waste of time for me to debate politics that I don't even truly believe in. I'm also well aware of how people think within these circles.

I just drop whatever sources I think are worth sharing in that realm and leave people to their own devices.

Levels to everything and as I said, your reads are comically far off.

The fact that I have to even explain such a basic and well documented conspiracy that I knew when I was 16..tells me I've wasted enough time here.

Brother

I've been around that shit for 12+ years

I was on that level when I was 16.

At this point I've made it clear that I don't give a shit and it's a waste of time for me to debate politics that I don't even believe in.

I just drop whatever sources I think are worth sharing in that realm and leave people to their own devices.

Levels to everything and as I said, your reads are comically far off.

The fact that I have to even explain such a basic and well documented conspiracy that I knew when I was 16.. it's a bit sad. At this stage of human history. But such is the world.
12 years? Thats all?
Who did you study with? Taky? Ted? Dan?

Come on, guys. You don't want to look as bad as the left did after Trump won (I mean, you'd have a lot of work to do to catch up - but don't try).

Though, I do think this year has been a massive stain on the validity of US elections.
I don't want to hear anymore nonsense about the corruption of elections in other countries.

You've officially joined the rest of us in the shitholes. 'Grats.

myself. The path of awakening / enlightenment or whatever you want to call the chaos that this is, is a solo journey.

No clue who those are.
It's a solo journey but there are guides out there whom we benefit from their wisdom and experience.

Ted, Taky and Dan are the three guys who understand Lee and JKD the way he and his art were intended to be understood.

I know where you're coming from with the whole news source stuff. It's cool.

41C4G32z7RL._AC_SX425_.jpg

• Dead people voting
  • China collusion
  • Fake ballots
  • Hidden counting
  • Benfords law
  • 4d chess not rigging down ballot candidates
  • Cutting off Trump rambling
  • Rudy said
  • Collusion with republican governors
  • Biden mafia killed @Starman
  • Cia operatives counting votes

Morons like TS are a plague on our country. Easily manipulated dummies who read one line of some story or look at a meme and form their opinions on that.

Then they vote.....

Hmmm...

Try to get out of this one Biden Bros. It looks like Biden's numbers are violating the shit out of Benford's Law

https://postlmg.cc/QHmRggSQ

https://mobile.twitter.com/statsguyphd
I got your back bro.

if any of you muppets knew anything about statistics you wouldn’t cite Wikipedia to try and shut him up

If you disagree, make a logical argument like a grown up

referencing myagkov of all people bashing on Benford to promote his book is even more adorable considering he’s a Russian twat that doesn’t have 1/1000th the qualifications or brain power to debate anybody.

Benford was a brilliant physicist & Benford’s law is not a conspiracy theory, it’s very accurate amongst a MASSIVE range of number sets & has been used for decades.

Debating wether it can be accurately (already proven true) or most importantly RELIABLY used to predict election fraud is open for debate

But it has before.

As if any of these idiots even knew what 'Benford's Law' was before they copy and paste this shit from Twitter to here.

From what little I understand you can't really apply it to data such as votes in an election.

Lol. Amazing.
Copied and pasted from the exact link you posted:

Election data
... experts consider Benford's law problematical or misleading as a statistical indicator of election fraud.[35]

TS didn't count on you actually reading the wiki.

In fact I bet he didn't take more than a cursory glance at it himself
Did you read the wiki, specifically the part I copied from the wiki and pasted below with added underlining?

Accounting fraud detection
In 1972, Hal Varian suggested that the law could be used to detect possible fraud in lists of socio-economic data submitted in support of public planning decisions. Based on the plausible assumption that people who fabricate figures tend to distribute their digits fairly uniformly, a simple comparison of first-digit frequency distribution from the data with the expected distribution according to Benford's law ought to show up any anomalous results.[32]

Legal status
In the United States, evidence based on Benford's law has been admitted in criminal cases at the federal, state, and local levels.[33]

Election data
Benford's law has been invoked as evidence of fraud in the 2009 Iranian elections,[34] and also used to analyze other election results. A 2011 study by the political scientists Joseph Deckert, Mikhail Myagkov, and Peter C. Ordeshook argued that Benford's law is problematic or misleading as a statistical indicator of election fraud,[35] though this was refuted by Walter Mebane, an expert in the detection of electoral fraud, who described their analysis as "a simulation exercise that has no apparent relevance for any actual election".[36]

• Dead people voting
  • China collusion
  • Fake ballots
  • Hidden counting
  • Benfords law
  • 4d chess not rigging down ballot candidates
  • Cutting off Trump rambling
  • Rudy said
  • Collusion with republican governors
  • Biden mafia killed @Starman
  • Cia operatives counting votes

Don't forget sharpiegate