Elections Biden campaign cybersecurity expert participated in racist internet troll group

Imagine how relieved we would all be if, instead of being a senior policy advisor, Stephen Miller was just some tech consultant or guy who helped Trump pronounce three syllable words.

I thought you said Trump was hard headed and wouldn't listen to the experts.

So far we've got Biden listening to stormfront and sending out pedos to advertise his campaign.

I've trolled online as both alt-right and a crazy SJW... so 100% this

Half the arguments on this forum are started by obvious trolling. And I mean the most blatant shit you can think of (whitebelt account with like 5 posts, using an obvious gimmick). That doesn't even account for all of the covert trolling, by veteran trolls. When it comes down to it, probably 90% of the interactions on this forum, is just people trolling and counter-trolling one another. The other 10% is somebody throwing a legitimate fit because they don't have a clue of what's going on.

Half the arguments on this forum are started by obvious trolling. And I mean the most blatant shit you can think of (whitebelt account with like 5 posts, using an obvious gimmick). That doesn't even account for all of the covert trolling, by veteran trolls. When it comes down to it, probably 90% of the interactions on this forum, is just people trolling and counter-trolling one another. The other 10% is somebody throwing a legitimate fit because they don't have a clue of what's going on.

That's not true. Most of the posters here have deep seeded beliefs that make this a hotbed of political extremism. MMA itself attracts almost all of the alt-right "deplorables" and serves as easy short-hand for fascist tendencies. Those who post left leaning counter-points are either trying to resolve internal conflicts, or working as a semi-pro or professional intelligence operative trying to both save a few souls, and illuminate potential threats. Very little of the discourse here is trolling, as evidenced by the high degree of butt-hurt we may witness every day. Everything here is logged, just like the OP subject's 2005 IRC chats, so that if any of you dotards get near any influence or power, your posts will be exposed.

How does a non-white person get involved in a white nationalist group?
According to certain WR posters, a single minority being involved means it's automatically not a white supremacist or hate group.

So we have quite the paradox on our hands here.

Singh-Biden-GNAA-750x394.jpg

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...t-participated-in-racist-internet-troll-group

Jackie's had issues before: https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...ople-threaten-joe-bidens-cybersecurity-expert

I’m gonna need to see her nudes to know what to think about this.

That's not true. Most of the posters here have deep seeded beliefs that make this a hotbed of political extremism. MMA itself attracts almost all of the alt-right "deplorables" and serves as easy short-hand for fascist tendencies. Those who post left leaning counter-points are either trying to resolve internal conflicts, or working as a semi-pro or professional intelligence operative trying to both save a few souls, and illuminate potential threats. Very little of the discourse here is trolling, as evidenced by the high degree of butt-hurt we may witness every day. Everything here is logged, just like the OP subject's 2005 IRC chats, so that if any of you dotards get near any influence or power, your posts will be exposed.

You seem to be one of the 10% that I was talking about.

Scratch that, I'm going with "covert troll" on this one.

Probably half the people who belong to internet "white supremacist" troll groups aren't even white. Trolling is 4D chess at this point.

Anonymity makes it possible for anybody to act however they please on the internet. That is, until they inevitably get caught, because the internet might not be as "anonymous" a place as it may seem.
No shit. It's always hilarious listening to leftists spout about how the racists on the "right" are inbred red necks with IQs of 15. Yet they think they have deep chat rooms on the interwebz and hack the gumbint.

Richard Spencer didn't endorse him lightly. He still hasn't disavowed that endorsement btw.

i'd never hire somebody for cybersecurity that didn't at one point break into their neighbor's computer.

yeah I need to see more pix of her before making up my mind.
Whats her booty like?

This same chick was already dox-attempted last month and seems like some sort of weird right wing target I guess? And has been for years actually?
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...ople-threaten-joe-bidens-cybersecurity-expert

Funny how the OP snips 1 paragraph and conveniently ignores the rest of the article.
Seems like the truth is basically that:
She was a hacker at one point boasting about some conservatives she trolled, used the word gay/homo, and was a member of a hacking channel on IRC.

Straight from their "article" ..... "The Washington Examiner never accused Singh of being a member of the GNAA, only that she regularly interacted with and occupied chatrooms in which the group congregated. Five different #2600 affiliates testified to the veracity of the IRC logs."

But hey, all we have to go off is the word of the Washington Examiner for what the logs/evidence are, beyond posting a link to a 2005 journaling post where she says "homos + n00bs" to described some unnamed IT department while deployed in Iraq and how she was able to get her personal laptop onto a network that other ppl were grumbling they couldn't get onto, thanks to using some halliburton guy letting her use his computer and then spoofing a MAC address. (circa age 20) http://web.archive.org/web/20050202214749/http://www.livejournal.com:80/users/jax0m/

This article from 2019 seems to suggest Singh has long acknowledged the fact that hacker circles are loaded with right wing crazies and nationalists and has to interact with them https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...-and-sjws-end-of-derbycon-security-conference

I have probably quoted or replied to multiple people on this forums who are just as awful or worse than whatever this white nationalist is about. If there is any other actual evidence of this person being legitimately shitty/spreading hate speech by all means, but I can't seem to find it. But hey, just another thread where people who can barely read and write pretend to suddenly be offended by shit they actually love after stumbling their drool coated brains into some misleading article they got sent. All to prove that someone hired to detect hacking threats unrelated to any actual policymaking was an immature troll in 2005, all while instead endorsing someone who has been caught on tape numerous times as a 50+ year old adult bragging about sexual assault, corruption schemes etc... lol. Truly a heroic and nonpartisan investigation of this woman. :rolleyes:

Cliffs:
Right wing newspaper seemingly trying to cancel political adversary and some random IT contractor for saying the word gay and hanging out in a chatroom with other IT ppl/hackers/cybersecurity people.

Last edited:
Biden is a manipulative pos, no better than Trump.

His pandering to the black vote is disgusting and disingenuous yet people are falling for it.

His pandering to the black vote is disgusting and disingenuous yet people are falling for it.
lol you think the dude who literally helped put the first black guy into executive office EVER is not better than Trump when it comes to issues of black voting and representation?
Or is this just you saying "I hate Biden and don't actually care about black people either, but I'm more honest about it, therefor Biden is worse than me"?

(I don't actually like Biden either, but I don't see anything suddenly unique about a candidate trying to reach out to distinct voting blocks to win an election; that's literally how you win an election lol)

lol you think the dude who literally helped put the first black guy into executive office EVER is not better than Trump when it comes to issues of black voting and representation?
Or is this just you saying "I hate Biden and don't actually care about black people either, but I'm more honest about it, therefor Biden is worse than me"?

(I don't actually like Biden either, but I don't see anything suddenly unique about a candidate trying to reach out to distinct voting blocks to win an election; that's literally how you win an election lol)
Where did I talk about Trump? Where did I say I hate Biden?

You seem overly aggressive just because a point has been made.

Chill cuz.

Where did I talk about Trump? Where did I say I hate Biden?

You seem overly aggressive just because a point has been made.

Chill cuz.
You seem to have some sort of cognitive disability if you think that you didn't mention Trump, Biden, or that I'm the "over aggressive" one after you're the guy who just made some confusing post calling Biden a disgusting manipulative POS for some unspoken reason (double odd since it doesn't have anything to do with the subject of this thread).

You literally made no point and muttered some random tangential word combo.

Biden’s a life long politician that Obama used a token establishment nice guy running matE

What has he done in his 40 years in office for the African American community besides throw a disproportionate amount in jail with his prison reform act

he’s nothing more than a lying life long politician who will flip flop on anything and everything and he’s proven that once again with his “evolving “ position on fracking , a position he was VERY strong behind between the primaries and now

at least with trump; you actually know where he stands

You seem to have some sort of cognitive disability if you think that you didn't mention Trump, Biden, or that I'm the "over aggressive" one after you're the guy who just made some confusing post calling Biden a disgusting manipulative POS for some unspoken reason (double odd since it doesn't have anything to do with the subject of this thread).

You literally made no point and muttered some random tangential word combo.
Yup you’re angry.

Try to chill old man, life’s better that way.

Back