Biden campaign alleges Trump supporter procession forced their bus off the road in Texas

https://bipartisanreport.com/2020/1...surround-biden-campaign-bus-ram-staffers-car/
WTF. This is getting crazy. Don't like a candidate thats fine, but don't ram supporters cars or threaten to shoot the bus.
I guess the only way Trump can win is through armed suppression.
Seattle’s own ‘click-bait’ news site serves up red meat for liberals
This website is a known "fake news" purveyor. See the above. The site's creator admits it's an unabashedly hyper-liberal clickbait mill intended to foment liberal anger. The name he gave it is a "middle finger to FOX News".

This event is real, but nowhere is it substantiated the Trump supporters were "armed", nor the other claims about the police refusing to help made by that campaigner. The allegation that a Biden vehicle was "rammed" is pure hearsay from Biden supporters:
https://www.wfla.com/top-stories/de...r-trump-supporters-surround-follow-biden-bus/

Here you can see the bus in both lanes and the car attempt to crowd in behind the bus as it moved completely to the right lane. The driver of the truck was not responsible for clearing way to let that car in and it didn't. Instead the car tried to crowd in and got taught a lesson many need to learn in so many ways.
Now take your loss and beat it.

It is like you refuse to see that the white vehicle was behind the bus and the truck was one lane to the right and further behind and pushed his way over.

They were trying to stop the bus. vehicle tailgating. Cars on both sides and in front. There was a guy that had a motorcycle gang do this to him and he just gunned it through them.

Ok, I'm listening, do you have any evidence of what you've stated at all because from the video I can't see vehicles on the right hand side of the bus on the shoulder.
I look forward to your reveal.

It is like you refuse to see that the white vehicle was behind the bus and the truck was one lane to the right and further behind and pushed his way over.
Bus and white vehicle were in the middle lane, bus moves into the right lane, white vehicle attempts to follow bus into right lane, but the Truck is already there....white vehicle drives into the truck, the truck pushes back against the white vehicle.

White vehicle is at fault for attempting to switch lanes without clearance.

You didn't watch the video did you? The pickup was in the far right lane from the beginning and the bus moved over in front of it. The pickup did not change lanes in the video at all. The white vehicle did attempt to enter the lane the pickup was already in.

What was the original title "bunch of idiot sTrumpets ram a vehicle in Biden's caravan to prove their political beliefs are right".

We get it.
You don't have to keep proving how wrong you are, it's understood.

What was the original title "bunch of idiot sTrumpets ram a vehicle in Biden's caravan to prove their political beliefs are right".
I think you got the idiot part right

We get it.
You don't have to keep proving how wrong you are, it's understood.

They were both in the same lane and the black truck accelerated and pushed the other vehicle over. The black truck was never on the shoulder. It tried closing the white vehicle from getting over andvthen pushed it. Watch the video. The white vehicle may have been squeezing in but that doesn't give someone the right to close a gap and push someone out if the lane. The black truck then hugs the busses ass to prevent the other vehicle from getting behind the bus.
It is like some of you never drive and see people lane change into small gaps all the time.

Whoever did that should be put in jail. But I suspect it was a false flag operation by lefties.

Seattle’s own ‘click-bait’ news site serves up red meat for liberals

This website is a known "fake news" purveyor. See the above. The site's creator admits it's an unabashedly hyper-liberal clickbait mill intended to foment liberal anger. The name he gave it is a "middle finger to FOX News".

This event is real, but nowhere is it substantiated the Trump supporters were "armed", nor the other claims about the police refusing to help made by that campaigner. The allegation that a Biden vehicle was "rammed" is pure hearsay from Biden supporters:
https://www.wfla.com/top-stories/de...r-trump-supporters-surround-follow-biden-bus/
TS be like
HauntingLavishFireant-max-1mb.gif

Just leave the hoax thread up. The lefties need something to get them riled up because facts, logic and reason are never on the menu.

Well this is not a good thing and I don't support it one bit but don't act surprised if you vilify and beat up a certain group of people with false accusations about being racists and homophobes and every other shitty label you can drum up with for 4 years that this isn't where that goes.

Enjoy the civil war that's gonna come regardless of who wins. It's deserved.

Considering you’re dense enough to attribute hurt feelings over homophobia accusations to some road rage shit in Texas, I feel pretty confident your civil war prediction is also wrong.

Back