Biden campaign alleges Trump supporter procession forced their bus off the road in Texas

The staffer thought they were in California or New York where you can just push your way into lane like a bully and people will move.
Don't get me started on NY State plates. Jersey drivers are atrocious but NY takes the cake on idiots behind the wheel falling asleep in the left lane.

But that’s where those types of people reside. In the Trump culture. America knows that not all Trump voters are not racist homophobes. But we still know that every racist homophobe is voting Trump

I mean, richard spencer endorsed biden.

The most badass thing this person has ever seen is a bunch of dorks with nothing better to do than jump in their trucks with big ass Trump flags driving down the road next to a Biden van?

What a boring life.
lol says the guy that has admitted to having no life.

The most badass thing this person has ever seen is a bunch of dorks with nothing better to do than jump in their trucks with big ass Trump flags driving down the road next to a Biden van?

What a boring life.
maybe you should drop them a note on their twitter

Some folks really appreciate that people are getting together in patriotic support of America and one of the very best Presidents there has ever been. It's like nothing that's been seen in generations and is absolutely a big deal.

If you're to ignorant to accept all the great things he's accomplished and acknowledge them that's entirely on you.
History is being made and stupid people are running around shitting on the magnificence because they can't stand being so wrong.

Have a great weekend. :)

Exactly the demoralization needs to be challenged and counter balanced.

Seeing a group of armed Americans go after communism like that gives me hope.

I think you are going to see more and more of this until it gets to a tipping point. The country is divided. And the media has painted one side a villian for 4 years. This doesn't just "go away" if Biden wins. And lol if you think it will.

So the media makes the Trump supporters look bad?

I always thought they did that themselves.

Lol trying to play if off like Trump supporters are majority dangerous or something.... Theres a BLM riot thread thats hundreds of pages of the "protest" I don't 1% of those people are voting for Trump....

Some folks really appreciate that people are getting together in patriotic support of America and one of the very best Presidents there has ever been. It's like nothing that's been seen in generations and is absolutely a big deal.

If you're to ignorant to accept all the great things he's accomplished and acknowledge them that's entirely on you.
History is being made and stupid people are running around shitting on the magnificence because they can't stand being so wrong.

Have a great weekend. :)

<Dany07>

lol says the guy that has admitted to having no life.

I don't know how that even connects to what I said lmao

maybe you should drop them a note on their twitter

Why would I bother them?

Here you can see the bus in both lanes and the car attempt to crowd in behind the bus as it moved completely to the right lane. The driver of the truck was not responsible for clearing way to let that car in and it didn't. Instead the car tried to crowd in and got taught a lesson many need to learn in so many ways.
Now take your loss and beat it.

They were trying to stop the bus. vehicle tailgating. Cars on both sides and in front. There was a guy that had a motorcycle gang do this to him and he just gunned it through them.

Back