Economy Biden Boom continues - at this rate we'll have no unemployment by end of his term

Its meaningless to him because he's a Canuck who doesn't care about actual policy-making in the US but rather culture war garbage and partisan shitflinging.

To actually read/hear someone on here make the claim that having full employment and record low number of individuals filing for unemployment is "meaningless" is pretty telling.

Number of people working is flat since 2019 despite a 6 million increase in population. That doesn't count many of the illegals because the Biden Administration is stonewalling some of those numbers.

So if/when we hit a recession or worse, we are in a whole new level of hurt.

To actually read/hear someone on here make the claim that having full employment and record low number of individuals filing for unemployment is "meaningless" is pretty telling.

We are not at near full employment. We are at 2019 levels despite at least a 6 million increase in population.

We are not at near full employment. We are at 2019 levels despite at least a 6 million increase in population.

Yes we are. "Full employment" refers to practically anyone who wants a job is able to obtain a job. That is what "full employment" means.

Its meaningless to him because he's a Canuck who doesn't care about actual policy-making in the US but rather culture war garbage and partisan shitflinging.

I'm a Canuck and I care a great deal about American policy because Canadian conservatives are driven by it.

This isn't surprising as your media is so loud it drown everything else out.

I'm a Canuck and I care a great deal about American policy because Canadian conservatives are driven by it.

This isn't surprising as your media is so loud it drown everything else out.
To be clear that wasn't directed at all Canucks, just that twerp. Perfectly reasonable as a Canadian to take a keen interest in our politics but I don't respect those like him who have a surface level understanding and cheer-lead the most base culture war battles from the sidelines.

Yes we are. "Full employment" refers to practically anyone who wants a job is able to obtain a job. That is what "full employment" means.
Workforce participation is still well below Trumps best numbers or was last time I checked.

There are definitely some imbecilic Canadians on this forum. There are some smart ones, even some smart conservative Canadians, but morons are definitely over-represented.

Workforce participation is still well below Trumps best numbers or was last time I checked.

It's not "well below." The workforce participation rate as of March is 62.4 % and in Feb 2020 it was 63.4 %.

It's not "well below." The workforce participation rate as of March is 62.4 % and in Feb 2020 it was 63.4 %.
So Biden has almost managed to get the numbers close to Trumps pandemic numbers but with covid welfare and lockdowns ending.

Guess you don't read your own posts
Says Queen B’s side bitch. Why do you retards even come here. Have you ever heard of Reddit? It’s heaven for leftist trash who are completely full of shit. But let me guess, you already spend 11 of the 15 hours a day you’re online, posting there?

So Biden has almost managed to get the numbers close to Trumps pandemic numbers but with covid welfare and lockdowns ending.
And he’s caused the average household income to plummet by like 6,000 a year due to inflation. Biden is an absolute disaster. And there’s zero chance he wins 2024.

All those in power on the Democratic side are going to do everything in their power to make sure he doesn’t even run.

Gradually... not while Democrats are attempting to push through multiple trillion dollar packages.

...and certainly not any time soon.
We have inflation because of Deficit Donny’s 8 trillion dollar debt in 4 years. First thing Trump did was cut taxes and increase spending. Too bad our media let him get away with one of the dumbest things I have seen a President do. His party had control of Congress and he still spent money like a big government globalist. Weird you weren’t complaining about deficit Donny’s massive spending.
I won’t let you Trump Lickspittles get away with your phony deficit pearl clutching when you gave zero fucks when your boy did it.

Says Queen B’s side bitch. Why do you retards even come here. Have you ever heard of Reddit? It’s heaven for leftist trash who are completely full of shit. But let me guess, you already spend 11 of the 15 hours a day you’re online, posting there?
<Dany07>

When I consider the amount of effort it must take to keep up this charade I am filled with wonder and sincere admiration. You are truly the ultimate troll. Committed and convincing
I don't know about convincing... Virtually everyone knows this guy is a joke by now.

<{hughesimpress}>

And he’s caused the average household income to plummet by like 6,000 a year due to inflation. Biden is an absolute disaster. And there’s zero chance he wins 2024.

All those in power on the Democratic side are going to do everything in their power to make sure he doesn’t even run.
How did he cause inflation?

Back