Opinion Biden Approval Ratings falls to 38% - VP Harris at Historic Low of 28%

One thing is certain, if the GOP run Trump again, Biden could knock an asteroid into an earth crossing orbit and still win the next election.

Trump%2B-%2BWhat%2BIf.jpg

asteroid-head-642822.jpg

Star-Wars---Biden-Sith.gif

Oh yeah and building a massive wall won't have any environmental impact. Its not like the wall requires a massive supply chain fueled by fossil fuels and splits animal habitats and will bring pollution to the surrounding natural area where its built and all for dubious benefit. Nope, no reason at all to worry about the environmental footprint of a massive construction project spanning hundreds and hundreds of miles.

Just one moronic post after another ITT.

Lol

What do think is leaving the bigger footprint? A construction project in a concentrated area, or billions of people around the globe throwing out masks every single day? Oh', and considering the absurd border crisis going on right now, your claims of a wall's benefits being dubious, are quite...dubious.

I honestly don't believe he's being serious at this point.

Unbelievable! China Joe is a great example of what a President should be. He did an excellent job of raising his son Hunter. I hear Hunter is a very successful artist nowadays. Crack helps him with his creativity.

"If you don't vote for me youre not black" lol so much cringe
Im sure dementia joe meant something else and didn't actually tweet this

Two things are becoming apparent here...

1.) Thread title is misleading as his aggregate polling number is 45% approval, not 38.

2.) Nobody voted for Biden. Trump was that awful.

One physical barrier costs billions of dollars and countless man hours to put up and maintain, the other costs almost nothing in terms of money and takes a second to put on and take off. So yeah, completely moronic comparison.

Theres a time and place for a physical barrier, wall, gates, moats, whatever.

It’s part of the solution, but not the end all be all.

And the “walls” we have need maintenance (like all (infrastructure) and probably should be longer and more sturdy than most of what is in place now.

His approval should rubberband significantly when the infrastructure bills pass and the ruin wake of COVID clears up more.

Last edited:
Going through this thread now, and this poll was early Christmas for every reactionary conservative on Sherdog lol.

One physical barrier costs billions of dollars and countless man hours to put up and maintain, the other costs almost nothing in terms of money and takes a second to put on and take off. So yeah, completely moronic comparison.

I mean, the one also requires subverting the independent will of billions of people, and would require infinite resources and ridiculously abusive authoritarianism to enforce if people decided to ignore it.

Walls are effective - that's why the people in power use them. Interestingly, the people in power don't really take mask-wearing as seriously.

Last edited:
Going through this thread now, and this poll was early Christmas for every reactionary conservative on Sherdog lol.

For the most part they aren't known for their critical thinking skills. It's honestly why I spend time reading the wr. It is fucking hilarious (also kind of sad).

His approval should rubberband significantly when the infrastructure bills pass and the ruin wake of COVID clears up more.

Who gets excited about infrastruture though. I heard there's other random stuff thrown into the bill, anything exciting?

4 million people quit their jobs....

And less than 200K were added...

Yikes

Back