Opinion Biden Approval Ratings falls to 38% - VP Harris at Historic Low of 28%

Going through this thread now, and this poll was early Christmas for every reactionary conservative on Sherdog lol.

Blah, Blah, Blah... Everythings Fine!!!! Yay!

CNN _ This poll should terrify Democrats ahead of 2022
https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/21/politics/iowa-poll-joe-biden-approval/index.html
(CNN)It's the rare poll that makes an entire party sit up and take notice. The new Iowa poll is one of those polls.

Just 31% of Iowans approved of how Joe Biden is handling his duties as president while a whopping 62% disapprove. Biden's disapproval number is below the lowest ever measured by ace pollster J. Ann Selzer for former presidents Donald Trump (35%) and Barack Obama (36%).
"This is a bad poll for Joe Biden, and it's playing out in everything that he touches right now," Selzer told the Des Moines Register.

Take out the hardcore lefties from Cali and the NE... and the rest of the nation, especially INDEPENDENTS, have turned on Biden. Those Independents should scare the shit out of Democrats.

holdon-toyourbutts.gif

I can post several of these types of reports, from CNN alone. They recognize what's happening, but keep your head in the sand.... lol. I've avoided Fox News in this topic on purpose because I already know what your responses would be.

Also, that 38% poll was from 7 days ago you retard... lol.

October 06, 2021
Americans Give President Biden Lowest Marks Across The Board, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Majority Say The Biden Administration Is Not Competent
https://poll.qu.edu/poll-release?ut...=newsletter&wpisrc=nl_daily202&releaseid=3824

Last edited:
She’s a real dime … remember when Obama sued AZ for state laws to enforcement of checking ID’s because of illegals.

I know she has a hard job just like the spokes people did for Trump .. it’s only going to get worse Biden can’t talk for 5 mins I just hope he makes it to 2024 Harris is a legit mental case with no qualities at all. I rather have Hillary

She’s a real dime … remember when Obama sued AZ for state laws to enforcement of checking ID’s because of illegals.

I know she has a hard job just like the spokes people did for Trump .. it’s only going to get worse Biden can’t talk for 5 mins I just hope he makes it to 2024 Harris is a legit mental case with no qualities at all. I rather have Hillary

Terrifying this may be our future president if Biden goes full Weekend at Bernies...

Terrifying this may be our future president if Biden goes full Weekend at Bernies...

I watched some of that and she seems like the fake actor .. you should watch it and see how she talks and all that like wtf .. casting was done at sinking ship company lol

Going through this thread now, and this poll was early Christmas for every reactionary conservative on Sherdog lol.

For the most part they aren't known for their critical thinking skills. It's honestly why I spend time reading the wr. It is fucking hilarious (also kind of sad).

Want more? I've got more... lol

Fri October 8, 2021
Independents have turned on Joe Biden
https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/08/politics/independents-biden-losing-fast/index.html
(CNN)President Joe Biden won the 2020 election in large part because he was able to win the center. He emerged with a 13-point win with independent voters, a group that Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton lost by 4 points in 2016. (House Democratic candidates, for their part, took independents by 9 points in 2020.)

That's why it should be alarming to Biden that the recent downturn in his approval rating has come disproportionately from independents, as the Washington Post's Henry Olsen first pointed out. This slide could have major electoral implications, if it holds.
You can see this trend among independents in polls that meet CNN's standards for reporting. Biden's net approval rating (approve-disapprove) among independents in polls completed in September and October stands at -16 points. Not surprisingly, his net approval rating is significantly higher among Democrats (+79 points) and lower among Republicans (-84 points).

There is no way it’s as high as 38%
Pre-election, my Facebook had 7-10 people who made it their full-time job to encourage people to get out and vote Trump out of office.

Everything for a period of six-months was pro-biden and fuck trump. "end COVID now, vote this clown out of office".

I don't see shit from any of them now. It's just an anecdotal fact, but it's just what I've seen. They got very quiet in light of the current circumstances and don't even try to engage in political dialogue anymore.

They used to go back and forth with my conservative friends who would post funny memes or stuff roasting the left-wing ideas that were being pushed. It's gotten really quiet from the left.

Biden approval rating falls to low of 38 percent: Quinnipiac poll
https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...ng-falls-to-low-of-38-percent-quinnipiac-poll
A majority of voters disapprove of President Biden's job performance, according to a new poll from Quinnipiac University, which found the president is struggling to keep support among independent voters in particular.

Is it too early to bring Harris in?

You are free to come to terms with Trump losing to this man however you need to.

Who gets excited about infrastruture though. I heard there's other random stuff thrown into the bill, anything exciting?
They're massively popular bills among Americans with a lot of media attention. It'll be a huge win for Democrats when they get it done.

The material infrastructure bill focuses on roads, bridges, waterways, broadband, etc. The "human" infrastructure bill has more robust healthcare, more federally mandated paid time off for family/medical leave, free childcare, free college, etc. I'm leaving out a ton of things, but these are provisions that directly benefit every American. It also increases taxes on corporations, which is always popular with the average person lol. Everyone loves sticking it to the man.

Last edited:
You are free to come to terms with Trump losing to this man however you need to.

Hey, did ya hear Joe was dipping into the bank account that Hunter was depositing Chinese checks into?

<BC1>

Blah, Blah, Blah... Everythings Fine!!!! Yay!

CNN _ This poll should terrify Democrats ahead of 2022
https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/21/politics/iowa-poll-joe-biden-approval/index.html
(CNN)It's the rare poll that makes an entire party sit up and take notice. The new Iowa poll is one of those polls.

Just 31% of Iowans approved of how Joe Biden is handling his duties as president while a whopping 62% disapprove. Biden's disapproval number is below the lowest ever measured by ace pollster J. Ann Selzer for former presidents Donald Trump (35%) and Barack Obama (36%).
"This is a bad poll for Joe Biden, and it's playing out in everything that he touches right now," Selzer told the Des Moines Register.

Take out the hardcore lefties from Cali and the NE... and the rest of the nation, especially INDEPENDENTS, have turned on Biden. Those Independents should scare the shit out of Democrats.

holdon-toyourbutts.gif

I can post several of these types of reports, from CNN alone. They recognize what's happening, but keep your head in the sand.... lol. I've avoided Fox News in this topic on purpose because I already know what your responses would be.

Also, that 38% poll was from 7 days ago you retard... lol.

October 06, 2021
Americans Give President Biden Lowest Marks Across The Board, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Majority Say The Biden Administration Is Not Competent
https://poll.qu.edu/poll-release?ut...=newsletter&wpisrc=nl_daily202&releaseid=3824
You basically just regurgitated the main points and themes of the OP here. Congrats. That doesn't change anything I said. We're also still pretty far out from midterms. Factually speaking, these ratings have plenty of time to change, and there's a lot of big things going on that can move the needle.

Back