1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Opinion Biden Approval Ratings at 38%

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Scerpi, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Scerpi Red Belt

Blah, Blah, Blah... Everythings Fine!!!! Yay!

CNN _ This poll should terrify Democrats ahead of 2022
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/21/politics/iowa-poll-joe-biden-approval/index.html
    (CNN)It's the rare poll that makes an entire party sit up and take notice. The new Iowa poll is one of those polls.

Just 31% of Iowans approved of how Joe Biden is handling his duties as president while a whopping 62% disapprove. Biden's disapproval number is below the lowest ever measured by ace pollster J. Ann Selzer for former presidents Donald Trump (35%) and Barack Obama (36%).
    "This is a bad poll for Joe Biden, and it's playing out in everything that he touches right now," Selzer told the Des Moines Register.

Take out the hardcore lefties from Cali and the NE... and the rest of the nation, especially INDEPENDENTS, have turned on Biden. Those Independents should scare the shit out of Democrats.

[​IMG]

I can post several of these types of reports, from CNN alone. They recognize what's happening, but keep your head in the sand.... lol. I've avoided Fox News in this topic on purpose because I already know what your responses would be.

Also, that 38% poll was from 7 days ago you retard... lol.

October 06, 2021
    Americans Give President Biden Lowest Marks Across The Board, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Majority Say The Biden Administration Is Not Competent
    https://poll.qu.edu/poll-release?ut...=newsletter&wpisrc=nl_daily202&releaseid=3824

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021 at 10:26 AM
    Grassshoppa and ShadowRun like this.
  2. ShadowRun error Platinum Member

She’s a real dime … remember when Obama sued AZ for state laws to enforcement of checking ID’s because of illegals.

I know she has a hard job just like the spokes people did for Trump .. it’s only going to get worse Biden can’t talk for 5 mins I just hope he makes it to 2024 Harris is a legit mental case with no qualities at all. I rather have Hillary

3. WhosTheBoss Degenerate

That high? Probably because my dead grandparents voted for a good approval.

Spounman likes this.
  4. Scerpi Red Belt

Terrifying this may be our future president if Biden goes full Weekend at Bernies...

S Class and ShadowRun like this.
  5. Papi Chulo Brown Belt

6. ShadowRun error Platinum Member

I watched some of that and she seems like the fake actor .. you should watch it and see how she talks and all that like wtf .. casting was done at sinking ship company lol

7. Scerpi Red Belt

Want more? I've got more... lol

Fri October 8, 2021
    Independents have turned on Joe Biden
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/08/politics/independents-biden-losing-fast/index.html
    (CNN)President Joe Biden won the 2020 election in large part because he was able to win the center. He emerged with a 13-point win with independent voters, a group that Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton lost by 4 points in 2016. (House Democratic candidates, for their part, took independents by 9 points in 2020.)

That's why it should be alarming to Biden that the recent downturn in his approval rating has come disproportionately from independents, as the Washington Post's Henry Olsen first pointed out. This slide could have major electoral implications, if it holds.
    You can see this trend among independents in polls that meet CNN's standards for reporting. Biden's net approval rating (approve-disapprove) among independents in polls completed in September and October stands at -16 points. Not surprisingly, his net approval rating is significantly higher among Democrats (+79 points) and lower among Republicans (-84 points).

8. Spounman Brown Belt

[​IMG]

S Class and Papi Chulo like this.
  9. legkicktko Only the Strong Survive

Pre-election, my Facebook had 7-10 people who made it their full-time job to encourage people to get out and vote Trump out of office.

Everything for a period of six-months was pro-biden and fuck trump. "end COVID now, vote this clown out of office".

I don't see shit from any of them now. It's just an anecdotal fact, but it's just what I've seen. They got very quiet in light of the current circumstances and don't even try to engage in political dialogue anymore.

They used to go back and forth with my conservative friends who would post funny memes or stuff roasting the left-wing ideas that were being pushed. It's gotten really quiet from the left.

evansusmc2 likes this.
  10. ShadowRun error Platinum Member

Wow I’m shocked … is Harris still in charge of the border ? Or is it Biden …

S Class, The XL and AZ103 like this.
  11. ShadowRun error Platinum Member

12. Sketch (҂`_´) <,︻╦╤─ ҉ - - - Double Yellow Card

Is that real?

13. Scerpi Red Belt

But... that would entail letting them find oil.... lol

14. cottagecheesefan Gold Belt

OR OPEN A PIPELINE WE ALREADY HAVE THAT BIDEN CLOSED DESPITE APPROVING RUSSIAN PIPELINE. OMGGG RUSSSIIIAAAAA

15. PhitePhan Brown Belt

16. ShadowRun error Platinum Member

This should help his ratings

Scerpi likes this.
  17. Prefect Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

You are free to come to terms with Trump losing to this man however you need to.

18. adam199 Purple Belt Platinum Member

They're massively popular bills among Americans with a lot of media attention. It'll be a huge win for Democrats when they get it done.

The material infrastructure bill focuses on roads, bridges, waterways, broadband, etc. The "human" infrastructure bill has more robust healthcare, more federally mandated paid time off for family/medical leave, free childcare, free college, etc. I'm leaving out a ton of things, but these are provisions that directly benefit every American. It also increases taxes on corporations, which is always popular with the average person lol. Everyone loves sticking it to the man.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021 at 5:32 PM
  19. bobgeese Steel Belt

Hey, did ya hear Joe was dipping into the bank account that Hunter was depositing Chinese checks into?

<BC1>

SBJJ likes this.
  20. adam199 Purple Belt Platinum Member

You basically just regurgitated the main points and themes of the OP here. Congrats. That doesn't change anything I said. We're also still pretty far out from midterms. Factually speaking, these ratings have plenty of time to change, and there's a lot of big things going on that can move the needle.