Opinion Biden Approval Ratings falls to 38% - VP Harris at Historic Low of 28%

Is everyone enjoying their cost of living increase and their quality of life decrease? Keep voting for Democrats.

Biden is an absolute clusterfuck, but the worst part is, he was that far before he went senile. The way this administration treats the American people is tragic. The "Free Press" shouldn't bitch and moan when he refuses to answer questions, they helped create this idiot monster.

5pspan.jpg
He's gonna win in 2024 by a much yuger margin than 2020 if the GOP runs Donnie Dipshit again. Book it.

Is everyone enjoying their cost of living increase and their quality of life decrease? Keep voting for Democrats.

Biden is an absolute clusterfuck, but the worst part is, he was that far before he went senile. The way this administration treats the American people is tragic. The "Free Press" shouldn't bitch and moan when he refuses to answer questions, they helped create this idiot monster.

5pspan.jpg

To be fair, it's still better than Obama's "sperm on his head" portrait.

Why do you want to build a wall? Physical barriers don't work!
- leftists
Why don't you want to wear a mask? Physical barriers work!
- leftists
lol spot on my friend

Why do you want to build a wall? Physical barriers don't work!
- leftists
Why don't you want to wear a mask? Physical barriers work!
- leftists

You do realize that the majority of illegal immigrants that are in the country overstayed their work visas? So, how would have erecting a barrier prevented this?

Dems will keep the house, senate and presidency.

The Republicans are not offering any solutions, just whining. The complaints are just but you have to do more than just pick apart your opponent.

Also they're not unified. And while I don't think Trump was ever going to win (I did before the election but I was wrong), it's very foolish to think there was no fuckery with the votes. Republicans will never win another election
You are a fucking idiot. There is no way on Earth the dems keep the house in 22, and possibly even tNot even a tiny chance. They might even lose their razor thin senate majority.Your dreams of communism must happen now or they’ll never happen at all. You should just pray that Manchin and Sinema fold. That’s your ONLY hope.
Americans have woken up to what a pile of shit Biden is. They see what trash the Democratic Party has become. Their power is gone come 22. Sorry to break your heart.

You are a fucking idiot. There is no way on Earth the dems keep the house in 22. Not even a tiny chance. Your dreams of communism must happen now or they’ll never happen at all. You should just pray that Manchin and Sinema fold. That’s your ONLY hope.
Americans have woken up to what a pile of shit Biden is. They see what trash the Democratic Party has become. Their power is gone come 22. Sorry to break your heart.

I don't believe he's a lefty. He's just paranoid about election fraud not giving the Reps a chance.

I don't believe there was any fraud, but the 2020 election with all of it's emergency stipulations that allowed for such a ridiculous turnout, will ultimately end up an anomaly in history. Just be prepared for Dems to start crying "fraud"(the thing they claim is impossible now) when they start losing in 2022 under normal circumstances. Their jaws are gonna drop, and they'll start getting the red yarn out to draw spiderwebs on their "Reps stole the election" maps, when those numbers start coming in, and there are millions and millions of less votes than there was in 2020, thanks to checks and balances returning to the process.

This administration is the worst thing we've had since W Bush. People bitch about Trump because of feelings, but at least he had an America first attitude. I don't get that vibe from the Democrats these days at all, which is why I have been drifting towards the conservative side of the coin.

You do realize that the majority of illegal immigrants that are in the country overstayed their work visas? So, how would have erecting a barrier prevented this?
Of course he didn't know that and he certainly won't change his view based on the evidence. People like him just like walls so they want them up, they're like a monument to their anti-migrant status so regardless of their efficacy they like them.

Comparing the wall to a mask is completely retarded. The wall costs billions to build and the returns are dubious. A mask is cheap and is easily taken on and off so its worth the 9-12% effectiveness. But again logic isn't the strong suit of such types, they prefer a politics of optics. Hence why the wall is so important to them.

to be honest, he hasnt done too bad. most of his policies have been decent to good.

its inheriting a presidency after shithead trump pump and idiots getting mad because we need to fight a 50 year war

But again logic isn't the strong suit of such types, they prefer a politics of optics.

This statement is just really funny in the context of all the times people's masks only stay on for as long as the cameras the wearers know are watching them. I guess being on camera must be an unmentioned co-morbidity.

(Don't shoot, I'm still content wearing a mask. Lol.)

Of course he didn't know that and he certainly won't change his view based on the evidence. People like him just like walls so they want them up, they're like a monument to their anti-migrant status so regardless of their efficacy they like them.

Comparing the wall to a mask is completely retarded. The wall costs billions to build and the returns are dubious. A mask is cheap and is easily taken on and off so its worth the 9-12% effectiveness. But again logic isn't the strong suit of such types, they prefer a politics of optics. Hence why the wall is so important to them.
Do I know you from somewhere lol…

Pathetic.

Comparing the effectiveness of physical barriers is what that post is about and the way people discount or praise them based on political affiliation. But as someone with blind loyalties I can't say I'd expect better from you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back