Opinion Biden Approval Ratings falls to 38% - VP Harris at Historic Low of 28%

No. The energy market is up demand wise over 20-9 and due to several factors there aren’t many energy projects in the works. In fact She’ll just cancelled a major North Sea project. Oil and energy prices will be up. Unless you’re cheating and counting European NG prices, which are absurdly high.
inflation is going to outpace wages for at Kesey a year by projections. Sorry that’s not transitory

And again real wages will be down in 22
https://www.shrm.org/resourcesandto...salary-increases-look-to-trail-inflation.aspx

The energy market is one of the most volatile markets which is why it is not included in the core inflation rate. Again, most economists estimate that a lot of the inflation that is occurring is transitory whereas if, at work, you've been given a raise (from 18 dollars an hour to 21, 22, etc.) this wage increase will stick into the future (meaning that your wage will not be lowered). This is/was my point. I also know that most if not all European Energy companies are severely curtailing how much they are investing in oil and gas so they can invest more in renewables because they see better future returns in renewables than in oil and gas.

The energy market is one of the most volatile markets which is why it is not included in the core inflation rate. Again, most economists estimate that a lot of the inflation that is occurring is transitory whereas if, at work, you've been given a raise (from 18 dollars an hour to 21, 22, etc.) this wage increase will stick into the future (meaning that your wage will not be lowered). This is/was my point. I also know that most if not all European Energy companies are severely curtailing how much they are investing in oil and gas so they can invest more in renewables because they see better future returns in renewables than in oil and gas.
Investing in green won’t solve the current energy crunch. Everything prices will be high and continue to be high for this cycle. As green energy doesn’t and can’t do what or Erik does right now. Not yet
Look at the link I posted twice to you.
leaves will lag inflation into next year by that projection

Investing in green won’t solve the current energy crunch. Everything prices will be high and continue to be high for this cycle. As green energy doesn’t and can’t do what or Erik does right now. Not yet
Look at the link I posted twice to you.
leaves will lag inflation into next year by that projection

I never said that investing in green energy will solve the energy crunch. I just said that this is what big European Energy Companies (like Shell) are doing (and consequently this could be having an effect on energy prices). Again, there is a reason that energy is excluded from core inflation indexes (because of its volatility). Wage growth has been slightly higher (about .5 percent higher) than core inflation has been.

Except the stock market is a good gauge of the future (of corporate profits and the overall economy) and if these last two jobs reports portended such a miserly future, why hasn't the market tanked?
More than a few sectors of the market have been getting absolutely clobbered for a little over a month now. Market uncertainty and volatility are gaining speed. I’ll wait till the end of October to see some recovery but it’s not like the stock market is performing well at the moment.

You always have the option to not vote. If a candidate doesn't earn your vote, why give it to them? This is partly why we get stuck with two horrible options every time.
I know but I didn't want that option, I wanted to vote against Trump to get him out of office.

Biden and the Dems are doing a really good job ….things have never been better lmao …
laughing-hysterically.gif
laughing-laughing-hysterically.gif
93cdda3f3ded29563c371d1dcd2c58e1.gif
EnviousZigzagArchaeopteryx-size_restricted.gif

Love how I went several times back and forth in here with a few people, ain't ripping on them.... the last argument about the numbers being more positive was the job reports coming out and unemployment... ....and then the numbers come out, and they don't answer any follow ups.... because the numbers were GARBAGE.

I'll just keep waiting for "future number prediction" and economic bump among the Biden backers ... while the supply lines shut down, we pass $30T in debt, we fuck with the ceiling, watch oil blast past $80/barrel.... you want to know how bad things are economically? This is a very, very dark indicator of what is going on :

Major storable food supplier Augason Farms ceases operations for 90 days, citing collapsing supply chain.. Translation : The last time we put storable food buckets into our online inventory, they sold out in 90 minutes. We have remained out of stock ever since. (Our current production run will put items back into inventory on Nov. 11th, assuming the power grid stays up.)

This is how much American consumers trust Joe and this administration right now, anyone not fucking deaf dumb and blind can see the cost of living, the bills, the rent, the supply lines -- and more and more believe this will be the "dark winter" that Biden quoted. To be fair, if it happens and we lose power or have supply lines fail... go over $100/barrel.... as LEAST it would be something he finally didn't lie about....

Last edited:
laughing-hysterically.gif
laughing-laughing-hysterically.gif
93cdda3f3ded29563c371d1dcd2c58e1.gif
EnviousZigzagArchaeopteryx-size_restricted.gif

Love how I went several times back and forth in here with a few people, ain't ripping on them.... the last argument about the numbers being more positive was the job reports coming out and unemployment... ....and then the numbers come out, and they don't answer any follow ups.... because the numbers were GARBAGE.

I'll just keep waiting for "future number prediction" and economic bump among the Biden backers ... while the supply lines shut down, we pass $30T in debt, we fuck with the ceiling, watch oil blast past $80/barrel.... you want to know how bad things are economically? This is a very, very dark indicator of what is going on :

Major storable food supplier Augason Farms ceases operations for 90 days, citing collapsing supply chain.. Translation : The last time we put storable food buckets into our online inventory, they sold out in 90 minutes. We have remained out of stock ever since. (Our current production run will put items back into inventory on Nov. 11th, assuming the power grid stays up.)

This is how much American consumers trust Joe and this administration right now, anyone not fucking deaf dumb and blind can see the cost of living, the bills, the rent, the supply lines -- and more and more believe this will be the "dark winter" that Biden quoted. To be fair, if it happens and we lose power or have supply lines fail... go over $100/barrel.... as LEAST it would be something finally didn't lie about....
I took almost a year off from sherdog and upon my return what I do notice is an apparent exodus of libtards who had the we must vote biden mantra..

I took almost a year off from sherdog and upon my return what I do notice is an apparent exodus of libtards who had the we must vote biden mantra..
Oh they are out there...

I got called a Trumper a bunch, but sadly... I never supported the guy beyond the fact he wasn't Hillary lol. I knew Biden would fuck up by saying no mandates this no mandates that... of course back the people warning this would all lead to mask and vaccine mandates, restricted travel, being ostracized from society was "conspiracy" .... well fuck me, amazing how time flies.
Oh they lurk out there, try reeeeeaaaal hard to find some way to make any of the last 10 months look like good thing.... but when people across the country are out there chanting "fuck joe biden" it's kind of hard to take with a straight face.

The list I got of "good things" he's done was the 'recovering economy' and 'unemployment' -- I had already mentioned 'handing out free shit' isn't exactly something he did well. A lot of people got help, a lot did not. For some it encouraged them to just stay home because they may have been getting handed more than by working. Sure, I'll stay home for .... $2k/mo when I was making $1800 and couldn't apply for 7 other programs.

So as to my point I'll ask again....
\
Biden supporters... the 38%, apparently. WHAT IS THIS ADMINISTRATION DOING WELL? Stupid simple question. Use the bullet button, and make a list of 5-10 things that are just fucking FABULOUS right now. Please!

The numbers that came out, jobless, unemployment, China taking the lead according to most, oour supply chain being threatened (Hell, just this morning I was grabbing some shit from a local shop, and they had empty spots -- their truck never came yesterday...)

I need a REVISED list of what you approve of now that even more failure is blatantly on the horizon.

Shortage of potatoes and oats at their all time high. The Irish certainly do not approve of Biden!

I never said that investing in green energy will solve the energy crunch. I just said that this is what big European Energy Companies (like Shell) are doing (and consequently this could be having an effect on energy prices). Again, there is a reason that energy is excluded from core inflation indexes (because of its volatility). Wage growth has been slightly higher (about .5 percent higher) than core inflation has been.
A you were baking on energy prices going down
B they aren’t going to go down in the next year. Not with the current capex
C labor participation rate is essentially flat for the year.
D inflation is now and will outpace wage growth for the next year
None of that can be scalloped and wished away

Biden and the Dems are doing a really good job ….things have never been better lmao …
I live paying all these higher prices like for gas and food .. I don’t have to hear about mean tweets no more it’s so worth it and I will love to pay higher taxes also . Plus IRS monitoring my bank account sounds great

I live paying all these higher prices like for gas and food .. I don’t have to hear about mean tweets no more it’s so worth it and I will love to pay higher taxes also . Plus IRS monitoring my bank account sounds great
I know we’re being sarcastic but certainly someone this stupid exists here …..

Is everyone enjoying their cost of living increase and their quality of life decrease? Keep voting for Democrats.

Biden is an absolute clusterfuck, but the worst part is, he was that far before he went senile. The way this administration treats the American people is tragic. The "Free Press" shouldn't bitch and moan when he refuses to answer questions, they helped create this idiot monster.

5pspan.jpg

Back