International Biden admits that a "new world order" is coming, implying that American hegemony is lost.

Yea, the CT is that it's a cover story. I hope it's not, and it is simply a variant that they just happened to recently confirm in conjunction with the COVID pandemic and the HIV questions surrounding it.

So you quoted a link that says it's nothing to worry about at all and developed 30 years ago? Lol. I think you had not read the link.

And now that's a ct but once again you have no evidence whatsoever to believe the lie and still are saying it to people?

Damn man...... You don't know how to think.

So you quoted a link that says it's nothing to worry about at all and developed 30 years ago? Lol. I think you had not read the link.

And now that's a ct but once again you have no evidence whatsoever to believe the lie and still are saying it to people?

Damn man...... You don't know how to think.

Ok bud, then you should probably put me on ignore.

Ok bud, then you should probably put me on ignore.
no im going to keep pointing out when you slander individuals and institutions without proof until or unless you start saying you have ideas but no proof so you only "supsect" these things.

no im going to keep pointing out when you slander individuals and institutions without proof until or unless you start saying you have ideas but no proof so you only "supsect" these things.

Lmao fine, you can follow me around on these forums all that you want. I've already got a few jock riders around here, and you'll just be another. I largely pay them no mind like I will you.

I've already shown plenty of supporting evidence, you've just ignored it like you've ignored the Serpent in the Vatican.

I proved that the BBC made a video wherein they themselves admitted to putting HIV in the vaccine. You ignored that, conveniently, just like all of the autoimmune disorders the vaccine causes that are in Pfizer's own data.

You're just doing your best defense lawyer impression for these institutions, because you're a fool. So go ahead and carry on being their dog if that's what you insist on doing, they appreciate it I'm sure.

Last edited:
Lmao fine, you can follow me around on these forums all that you want. I've already got a few jock riders around here, and you'll just be another. I largely pay them no mind like I will you.

I've already shown plenty of supporting evidence, you've just ignored it like you've ignored the Serpent in the Vatican.

I proved that the BBC made a video wherein they themselves admitted to putting HIV in the vaccine. You ignored that, conveniently, just like all of the autoimmune disorders the vaccine causes that are in Pfizer's own data.

You're just doing your best defense lawyer impression for these institutions, because you're a fool. So go ahead and carry on being their dog if that's what you insist on doing, they appreciate it I'm sure.

your denial is strong man.

It definitely doesn't mean less government interventions and more individual freedom.

So you're a neoliberal? Seriously, what do you think it means? When I heard Biden talk about a New World Order I thought he was taking about removing Russia from the current world order and making sure the U.S. stays on top.

Let me guess, we need to elect Trump cause he's gonna drain the swamp but for real this time?

I've had that book for years and just recently dusted it off during COVID. There was an interesting claim about how HIV was put into the populace via vaccination. Small pox in the black community, Hepatitis in the gay community. HIV is now being injected into people with these COVID jabs.

Time for a serious reread of Cooper's work.
"HIV is no being injected into people with these COVID jabs"
Ok show me proof....
<KhabibBS>

You're the Alex Jones of Sherdog. You know that right?

<Fedor23>

I know that I couldn't care less if that's what you, or anybody else thinks.

Although I'd prefer if you'd go with the William Cooper of Sherdog instead.

Back