International Biden admits that a "new world order" is coming, implying that American hegemony is lost.

A restructuring of the world power structures has been happening for a while now. We've been talking about it directly and indirectly for at least a decade, most frequently regarding the rise of China.

I don't know how many people have been ignoring the larger global implications of these things. Most of the talk is either about local politics or global trade. People tend to not really discuss the softer elements of power projection and how that shapes the world they live in.

But Biden is correct, we need to lead it. It's not a given that we will, especially if people keep thinking about the future power dynamics in the context of the post-WWII power dynamics.

Well, a system that rules by using total control over the population. All resources and transactions are monitored and owned by the "elites". No free speech, no free thought. No nationalism, no religion. You're told what you do, eat, where you can go. A lot of this is already happening. Something that communists dreamed of for so long, now made possible by a big leap in technology and AI. In other words, what these bitches announced as "The big reset".
Unless we allow anarchy we live in distopy I get it.

Luc Montagnier explicitly claimed that the virus was created in a lab and that HIV was manipulated into it.

Vaccine trails used the HIV protein but they claimed that those were halted due to HIV "false" positive test results in the participants. The vaccines cause all sorts of autoimmune disorders, and we know this from the Pfizer data release.

It's not exactly a huge stretch to think these lying MFers are injecting people with some manner of an AIDs inducing concoction, given all of the information out there.

This is extremely easy to prove/disprove with HIV tests. If this was even remotely true, we'd have seen a massive spike in HIV infection. Why would elites like Donald Trump insert a potentially deadly virus like HIV into the vaccine and then take it en masse themselves? That makes no sense. It's primarily people who don't have a pot to piss in who are vaccine hesitant/skeptic/resistant.

This is extremely easy to prove/disprove with HIV tests. If this was even remotely true, we'd have seen a massive spike in HIV infection. Why would elites like Donald Trump insert a potentially deadly virus like HIV into the vaccine and then take it en masse themselves? That makes no sense. It's primarily people who don't have a pot to piss in who are vaccine hesitant/skeptic/resistant.

It seems that the BBC had the addition of the HIV spike protein in their video on "How the race for the Covid vaccine was won", but then wiped it from the official video once people started asking questions.

Pfizer is now testing an HIV drug to treat COVID in children.
The children in the trial will be divided into two groups, based on their weight, which will determine whether they receive the currently authorized dosage or a lower one.

Both groups will receive a full course of Pfizer's treatment — taken as three pills twice daily for five days. The treatment is a mix of two drugs: ritonavir, a commonly used HIV drug, and nirmatrelvir, an antiviral developed by Pfizer.
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/heal...-launches-kids-trial-test-antiviral-rcna19205

There's coincidently a new HIV variant circulating the Netherlands.

More Destructive Variant of HIV Spotted in the Netherlands
https://www.webmd.com/hiv-aids/news...ive-variant-of-hiv-spotted-in-the-netherlands

Those are just a few dots for you. Trump was a fool to institute Operation Warp Speed. If he knows anything, I highly doubt he actually got the jab - just like I highly doubt that any of the other politicians who claimed to have gotten it actually did.

Smart people were hesitant to get the jab. They decided to see what happened to the lab rats first, before jumping in.

Well I am qualified and no this isn’t happening. Only people think this happens are those that have little understanding of communism or totalitarism
Could you explain what kind of qualifications we're talking about?

New world order lol. Can't even implement "the new world" without silencing and suiciding people.

I'm sure this commie Utopia will work out wonderfully.

How do you get communism out of this? What do you think "New World Order" means?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...w_world_order_and_america_has_to_lead_it.html

Many have seen this coming for awhile, but it appears to be out in open now, as those in positions of power prepare their subjects for what is to come. Biden's admission that a "new world order" is forming, implies that the old "world order" and its "economy," with America as the sole hegemon, is collapsing. Biden also appears to be suggesting that "a lot of people" will die, and that a struggle is ahead for Western civilization, and the citizens within its borders. Discuss.

He does, but he also wants the US to get out in front and lead the new one. Though due to the more isolationist views held by Trump and many modern Republicans America has been giving up its place as a world leader.

America was over the second 80M brainwashed sheep voted this pant shitter and unqualified VP into office. Shows the power of propaganda and history repeating itself. Today’s left eerily resembles the party that brought down Germany years ago…

Did you vote for Trump?

Klaus Schwabro Blofeld is going to be in big trouble once people wake up to his agenda, lol

main-qimg-d1e1eef27ee82d0c2aabb86dc0111974

Just the 1% panicking that they won't be the 1% anymore... just millionaires worried about their millions.

Sad that some would be happier to put the common folk through hard times to keep hold of their wealth/power, but there it is.

It seems that the BBC had the addition of the HIV spike protein in their video on "How the race for the Covid vaccine was won", but then wiped it from the official video once people started asking questions.

Pfizer is now testing an HIV drug to treat COVID in children.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/heal...-launches-kids-trial-test-antiviral-rcna19205

There's coincidently a new HIV variant circulating the Netherlands.

More Destructive Variant of HIV Spotted in the Netherlands
https://www.webmd.com/hiv-aids/news...ive-variant-of-hiv-spotted-in-the-netherlands

Those are just a few dots for you. Trump was a fool to institute Operation Warp Speed. If he knows anything, I highly doubt he actually got the jab - just like I highly doubt that any of the other politicians who claimed to have gotten it actually did.

Smart people were hesitant to get the jab. They decided to see what happened to the lab rats first, before jumping in.

Dude....

The link you provided for a new variant the aids virus in the Netherlands says the new variant showed up 30 years ago.....

Man warp speed must have used a time travel device making this vaccines...

Did you read that link?

He does, but he also wants the US to get out in front and lead the new one. Though due to the more isolationist views held by Trump and many modern Republicans America has been giving up its place as a world leader.
People didn't understand that.

They thought/think that we can somehow pull back from the global entanglements but still remain the global leader. Power fills a vacuum, every time we pull back some other country will step forward and if we pull back from enough things, that other country will be the new leader.

That's why the NATO thing was such a misunderstanding on Trump's part. Sure, the other nation's weren't paying their share. But that made those nations more and more dependent on us, it kept us in a leadership position. Once they start carrying themselves, they might decide that they're strong enough to lead themselves.

China has been very aggressive about filling in power vacuums. I'm glad that Biden openly addressed this.

Dude....

The link you provided for a new variant the aids virus in the Netherlands says the new variant showed up 30 years ago.....

Man warp speed must have used a time travel device making this vaccines...

Did you read that link?

Yea, the CT is that it's a cover story. I hope it's not, and it is simply a variant that they just happened to recently confirm in conjunction with the COVID pandemic and the HIV questions surrounding it.

<Oku02>

Always another story to plug the holes in the previous story.
Shameless.

Not at all. It's always been the assumption that that was a cover story. I could link videos of people suspecting as much when it first broke.

Wouldn't bother me if I was wrong. Can't always be right.

Back