International Biden admits that a "new world order" is coming, implying that American hegemony is lost.

Karl_Hungus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...w_world_order_and_america_has_to_lead_it.html

President Biden: There's Going To Be A New World Order, It Hasn't Happened In A While And America Has To Lead It

President Biden, the former Senator from Delaware, addressed the Business Roundtable on Monday afternoon.

"We're at an inflection point, I believe, in the world economy, not just the world economy, the world, that occurs every three or four generations," the president said. "[A general told me that] 60 million people died between 1900 and 1946 and since then we've established a liberal world order, and it hasn't happened in a long while."

"A lot of people died, but nowhere near the chaos."

"Now is the time when things are shifting and there's going to be a new world order out there, and we've got to lead it. We've got to unite the rest of the free world in doing it."

Many have seen this coming for awhile, but it appears to be out in open now, as those in positions of power prepare their subjects for what is to come. Biden's admission that a "new world order" is forming, implies that the old "world order" and its "economy," with America as the sole hegemon, is collapsing. Biden also appears to be suggesting that "a lot of people" will die, and that a struggle is ahead for Western civilization, and the citizens within its borders. Discuss.

Is Hulk Hogan making another comeback.....

hkst.gif

The speechwriters have to be trolling the conspiracy theorists at this point
The world economic forum has a website and written multiple books about how they literally want to do pretty much everything conspiracy theorists have said.

If I’ve learned anything in the past 2 years, it’s that conspiracy theories aren’t far off. The majority of them have came true since covid started sadly

Yawwnnnn. Been hearing this NWO forever since I was a kid. Almost just like all the TV shows "searching for Bigfoot" their on like season 24..

Last edited:
The speechwriters have to be trolling the conspiracy theorists at this point
Imagine thinking the conspiracy theorist came before the speech writers and their politicians.

The New World Order is gonna fucking old by the time it gets here

Why is it taking so long?

It's literally a WW1 idea lol, how many World Wars will it take??

Imagine thinking the conspiracy theorist came before the speech writers and their politicians.
They get all of their ideas from paranoid people.

Back