Biden’s presidency is a lame duck session.. And Kamala is an atrocious incumbent.

“Lame duck” only means he really can’t get re-elected or hold power for an extended period.

By that definition all second term presidents are lame ducks the whole 4 years. Not a good definition with regards to the President.

Biden won. Hes got at least 4 years. He's not a lame duck and no one is going to agree with you.

DJ is going down ,Kamala will be your president very veeeeery soon.

Biden can’t talk now unless he huffs the pre debate drugs. He slurs, he skips, he trails, and although gaffe prone this is different than his previous versions.

So we have 2 options..

#1. Kamala takes over (very likely within 2 years) and is the incumbent.

#2. the insane happens and 80-something corporate corpse Biden runs again.

With the unlikeliest scenario of #2 there, you have to view this term as just one lame duck session. That’s what it is.

fark_pR_czj8I3GBoEjCSXnq9yKemjEQ.png

By that definition all second term presidents are lame ducks the whole 4 years. Not a good definition with regards to the President.

Biden won. Hes got at least 4 years. He's not a lame duck and no one is going to agree with you.
People already have. Lame duck just means it’s very likely he will not retain his power.

Technically if he is capable for one full term, he isn’t a lame duck until after the mid terms 2 years from now. But in a presidential sense, he kind of is now.

People already have. Lame duck just means it’s very likely he will not retain his power.

Technically if he is capable for one full term, he isn’t a lame duck until after the mid terms 2 years from now. But in a presidential sense, he kind of is now.

He's got power for at least 4 years and there's no reason to believe he couldn't win reelection. He's the most voted for President in history. Not a lame duck in any sense.

I've seen you post this at least 20 times myself and I haven't been paying that close of attention. You alright?

Werent you were happy and gloating the other night? You play that game, too. You had some fun, they have some fun. Its all in the game.

So can we be grown ups now?

Who will be running for President on the dem side in 4 years?

If it’s likely not Biden, does that not make it likely this is like a lame duck presidency?
LMAO of course the acting president will be running again. I don't like Biden either (didn't vote for him) but come on my dude.

Does this dude know what lame duck means? Trump is a lame duck President now.... Not because he only got one term but because everyone knows he's being replaced in 2 months

Biden can’t talk now unless he huffs the pre debate drugs. He slurs, he skips, he trails, and although gaffe prone this is different than his previous versions.

So we have 2 options..

With the unlikeliest scenario of #2 there, you have to view this term as just one lame duck session. That’s what it is.

Haaa haaa knew you wouldn't take this so well .

Look at the children’s reply’s *rolleyes*

Can you use your own brains for a second and talk about something real?

Lol at 8 years of Biden, btw. I hope he makes it to inauguration, assuming massive fraud isn’t discovered, which I find not that likely.

Trump lost a lawsuit frauding thousand of students in his Trump universities ..... Please stop lol

So we have 2 options..

I agree with you completely. And though it’s slightly immoral of me, I’m really going to enjoy watching Kamala as president. She’ll be absolutely disastrous, and all the independents will get exactly what they deserve. The left is about to find out the hard way. All there problems will not leave with Trump gone and Harris as president. They’re about to get a lot worse. It will be delicious to see.

Well your token eye candy is going to be President soon, OR is going to run for President in 4 years.

Just sit back and enjoy the

Does ANYBODY disagree that joe Biden himself is a lame duck?
He's got power for at least 4 years and there's no reason to believe he couldn't win reelection. He's the most voted for President in history. Not a lame duck in any sense.

Well, if Republicans hold the senate he’ll have a hell of a lot less power. Also, he’ll likely die of old age before he finishes his first term.

Back