Biden’s presidency is a lame duck session.. And Kamala is an atrocious incumbent.

What is it? I’m talking about the future.

In fairness on the day he was elected people did predict that Trump would be a shit-talking divisive troll who would do nothing except act trashy, line his pockets, and give tax cuts to corporate donors.

So, I suppose you have a point.

Crybaby thread all right it must suck to live in reality atm so you are going to project your shitty future cause well you cannot live in reality anymore

So can we be grown ups now?

Who will be running for President on the dem side in 4 years?

If it’s likely not Biden, does that not make it likely this is like a lame duck presidency?

Crybaby thread all right it must suck to live in reality atm so you are going to project your shitty future cause well you cannot live in reality anymore
Grow up. Think. Be honest. Try.

So can we be grown ups now?

Who will be running for President on the dem side in 4 years?

If it’s likely not Biden, does that not make it likely this is like a lame duck presidency?
Well, my guess is the dems will back Harris if she runs, if not it could be anyone that was in primary this year, maybe Hilary takes another shot. Who’s gonna run for the republicans?

Well, my guess is the dems will back Harris if she runs, if not it could be anyone that was in primary this year, maybe Hilary takes another shot. Who’s gonna run for the republicans?
Good question, but they aren’t supposed to know because it’s likely trump lost.

Trump was a can.

Biden and Harris have historically been centrists. It's the best outcome the Republicans can hope for right now.

Hope they expose the fanatical ranks of the left and right........the low-iq extremists on both sides need to get lost and leave the civil discourse to the moderates.

Hasn't even been 24 hours.

Amerikkka is such garbage.

You lost. Get over it.

Biden can’t talk now unless he huffs the pre debate drugs. He slurs, he skips, he trails, and although gaffe prone this is different than his previous versions.

So we have 2 options..

#1. Kamala takes over (very likely within 2 years) and is the incumbent.

#2. the insane happens and 80-something corporate corpse Biden runs again.

With the unlikeliest scenario of #2 there, you have to view this term as just one lame duck session. That’s what it is.
how-to-cope-with-generalized-anxiety-disorder-1393164-33fd4592dab44d3dbb1e6bf395714f99.png

Good question, but they aren’t supposed to know because it’s likely trump lost.
I don’t think they have to know right now, Biden/ Harris is in place for 4 years, I don’t think after Clinton beat Bush Sr, they immediately knew that Bush JR would be running in 8 years or that al Gore would run for sure either.

@Kandyland had the right idea.

This thread might as well be titled I'M A HUGE BITCH BABY EVERYBODY PLEASE COME DUNK ON ME RIGHT NOW

Trump was a can.

Biden and Harris have historically been centrists. It's the best outcome the Republicans can hope for right now.

Hope they expose the fanatical ranks of the left and right........the low-iq extremists on both sides need to get lost and leave the civil discourse to the moderates.
Trump was the moderate. That went against the plan.

Trump was the moderate. That went against the plan.

Nah, Trump was a has been reality star idiot loser that owed foreign entities and the IRS more than he was worth and you're an embarrassment to America for ever supporting him.

Back