Biden’s presidency is a lame duck session.. And Kamala is an atrocious incumbent.

You’re a loon. Next!!

giphy.gif

Aren’t you a self-professed legal-Beagle of some sort, too? Or felt law wasn’t actually your calling and decided to pursue the Del Taco managerial program instead? It is hard to remember once you disregard everything a poster says once you learn they make Sling Blade look like the President of Mensa.
How old are you? Who raises somebody like this?

Don’t attempt to talk down to people smarter than you. It’s doesn’t work.

Thank you for the reply.

So is it NOT a lame duck session because Harris is there?
We won’t know until she starts the job. Just like it’s unfair to say Brett Kavanaugh and ACB are going to blow ass before they even get the chance, you have to give Biden and Harris a chance. Look at what happened when no one gave trump a shot, from the moment he was elected he had absolutely no support or cooperation in anyway from the other side, another 4 years of that will literally tear the country apart.

They were bluntly stated facts. I could have used very big words to describe it, but that’s unnecessary.
Nothing to do with your vocabulary.

Aside from Biden's speech patterns, what are you trying to discuss here because it didn't look like you want to discuss policy or governing. Let's get real. This is just a glorified cope thread.

bro, your life is going to get EVEN worse when commala is president

We won’t know until she starts the job. Just like it’s unfair to say Brett Kavanaugh and ACB are going to blow ass before they even get the chance, you have to give Biden and Harris a chance. Look at what happened when no one gave trump a shot, from the moment he was elected he had absolutely no support or cooperation in anyway from the other side, another 4 years of that will literally tear the country
apart.

Well we won’t know much about Harris as president until she is president. Yes, her acting appropriate and being more sincere sounding and pleasant could make her a more viable option, but all that makes it sound like joe Biden is a lame duck lol. “Lame duck” only means he really can’t get re-elected or hold power for an extended period. I’m not criticizing the job he hasn’t done yet.

Hey anything is better than more trump. Even people from freaking Georgia agree

How old are you? Who raises somebody like this?

Don’t attempt to talk down to people smarter than you. It’s doesn’t work.

Listen dude, I may be harsh, but based on what you’ve said in this forum about women and minorities, you’re a garbage person. And, yes, a loser.
You can count on a shop-teacher’s hand the number of folks in the WR that you are intellectually superior to. And I’m not one of ‘em. Piss off.

Well we won’t know much about Harris as president until she is president. Yes, her acting appropriate and being more sincere sounding and pleasant could make her a more viable option, but all that makes it sound like joe Biden is a lame duck lol. “Lame duck” only means he really can’t get re-elected or hold power for an extended period. I’m not criticizing the job he hasn’t done yet.
You’ll have a good idea of how she’ll preside after her stint as VP, just like Joe Biden’s work as VP will give us a glimpse to the next 4 years.

Listen dude, I may be harsh, but based on what you’ve said in this forum about women and minorities, you’re a garbage person. And, yes, a loser.
You can count on a shop-teacher’s hand the number of folks in the WR that you are intellectually superior to. And I’m not one of ‘em. Piss off.
The terrible things I’ve said about minorities, like “I noticed black people are over represented on daytime TV by a wide margin. What are the reasons for that?”

You’re a loser dude. That was a few years ago and there’s been like 6 threads that said the same damn thing since that I didn’t even comment in. You’re pathetic. Grow up.

. “Lame duck” only means he really can’t get re-elected or hold power for an extended period. I’m not criticizing the job he hasn’t done yet.

Oh yeah? That’s what that means?

Tell us more about how Kamala should act appropriately.

You’ll have a good idea of how she’ll preside after her stint as VP, just like Joe Biden’s work as VP will give us a glimpse to the next 4 years.
Joe Biden didn’t show much as VP. We got some videos that make it look like he sexually enjoys touching children, and him in video bragging about what they comically tried to impeach Trump for.

Back