Biden’s presidency is a lame duck session.. And Kamala is an atrocious incumbent.

Look at the children’s reply’s *rolleyes*

Can you use your own brains for a second and talk about something real?

Lol at 8 years of Biden, btw. I hope he makes it to inauguration, assuming massive fraud isn’t discovered, which I find not that likely.

You did the same shit for 4 years straight. Go cry elsewhere

Ol Larry having a rough day
And you know that isn't uncommon for him in general

I4s6ymR.jpg

Lol at 8 years of Biden, btw. I hope he makes it to inauguration, assuming massive fraud isn’t discovered, which I find not that likely.

You are a loser and a weirdo. Everyone that has posted here for a spell knows it. I’ll file this right behind “most women desire sex with dogs” under “idiotic things @Amerikuracana has said.” Toodles.

Biden can’t talk now unless he huffs the pre debate drugs. He slurs, he skips, he trails, and although gaffe prone this is different than his previous versions.

So we have 2 options..

#1. Kamala takes over (very likely within 2 years) and is the incumbent.

#2. the insane happens and 80-something corporate corpse Biden runs again.

With the unlikeliest scenario of #2 there, you have to view this term as just one lame duck session. That’s what it is.

Trump couldn't talk and he doesn't take drugs.... Sooo there's that.

I really hope Kamala takes over just to see reactionary chuds lose their minds. A black woman president really would be the ultimate insult to them.
You’re a loser. It’s not about her having a tan, it’s about her being a complete phony who’s saying talking points she doesn’t believe in to obtain power, and just being unpleasant in general.

Guy starts a topic about American Presidency, opens it up with "Biden can’t talk now unless he huffs the pre debate drugs. He slurs, he skips, he trails"..... and then this guy rolls his eyes when people respond at a level appropriate to his original post.

LOL!

You are a loser and a weirdo. Everyone that has posted here for a spell knows it. I’ll file this right behind “most women desire sex with dogs” under “idiotic things @Amerikuracana has said.” Toodles.
Use one of your other accounts, shill.

And lie some more.

Guy starts a topic about American Presidency, opens it up with "Biden can’t talk now unless he huffs the pre debate drugs. He slurs, he skips, he trails"..... and then this guy rolls his eyes when people respond at a level appropriate to his original post.

LOL!
They were bluntly stated facts. I could have used very big words to describe it, but that’s unnecessary.

Ol Larry having a rough day
And you know that isn't uncommon for him in general
One if us has a 5 letter name that starts with L, dork. Can ya be a grown up for like 10 minutes? Can ya do it?

You’re a loser. It’s not about her having a tan, it’s about her being a complete phony who’s saying talking points she doesn’t believe in to obtain power, and just being unpleasant in general.

Remember when you counted all the black people in the commercials and made a thread about it? Yeah....

Kamala would break what's left of your pudding of a brain and I'm all for it.

Remember when you counted all the black people in the commercials and made a thread about it? Yeah....

Kamala would break what's left of your pudding of a brain and I'm all for it.

You’re a loon. Next!!

Use one of your other accounts, shill.

And lie some more.

Aren’t you a self-professed legal-Beagle of some sort, too? Or felt law wasn’t actually your calling and decided to pursue the Del Taco managerial program instead? It is hard to remember once you disregard everything a poster says once you learn they make Sling Blade look like the President of Mensa.

One if us has a 5 letter name that starts with L, dork. Can ya be a grown up for like 10 minutes? Can ya do it?
Do you slur your speech like you slur your posts?
And lolololololololol at telling anyone to be a grown up
Oh buddeh, we're just getting started
You troglodytes have all kinds of hurt coming your way lmao

Back