News Bibiano Fernandes vs. John’s Lineker title fight set for February 11 at ONE: Bad Blood.

Great fight. Would be shocked if Bibiano pulled this off.

Who is this John's Lineker guy? Also, I think Bibiano is in for a bad night.

always rooting for Hands of Stone! He's looked vicious in ONE, UFC really dropped the ball lettin him go, dude is guranteed fireworks everytime.

Bout time.

I know covid didnt help but just thinking about guys who go to One and are rarely seen, even when they fight few care. MM, eddie, Sage, Lineker etc, I guess if the money is too good to pass up you got to take it.

Plural Lineker are a beast. They're going to smash Bibi.

always rooting for Hands of Stone! He's looked vicious in ONE, UFC really dropped the ball lettin him go, dude is guranteed fireworks everytime.
He missed weight on 5 occasions and kept pulling out of fights.

He is a good fighter, but UFC was absolutely correct in letting him go

Hope Lineker pulls it off dudes a beeeeeaaast!

I was hoping to see Lineker finish his contract and re-sign with the UFC or Bellator but he will probably be locked in a championship clause.

Bibiano & Fedor were the two fighters I always wanted in UFC. Never count out a legend.

I was hoping to see Lineker finish his contract and re-sign with the UFC or Bellator but he will probably be locked in a championship clause.

No chance if they're paying him as well as they pay Adriano Moraes.

No chance if they're paying him as well as they pay Adriano Moraes.
I am was genuinely surprised that Moraes was getting paid that much, especially when it seems they put zero effort into marketing him. He did get paid only 50K/50K on his last contract which he fought DJ on, but the new one with 250K flat as champ, 100K/100K as non champ, and 10K per month for two years is really nice.

As a flyweight with no other big organizations besides the UFC, I would just stay put.

Hope Bibiano pulls it off amazing he's still at the top of a lower weightclass at his age. You never really see that in mma.

I am was genuinely surprised that Moraes was getting paid that much, especially when it seems they put zero effort into marketing him. He did get paid only 50K/50K on his last contract which he fought DJ on, but the new one with 250K flat as champ, 100K/100K as non champ, and 10K per month for two years is really nice.

As a flyweight with no other big organizations besides the UFC, I would just stay put.
Is this the equivalent of paying $125k for Myles Jury? At least Moraes is good and entertaning.

Back